✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Coldplay's Facebook Post: A Head Full Of Dreams has just reached 60 consecutive weeks in the Official UK Charts Top 40. Did you know there are cars on the album's cover? 1f50e.png1f699.png

I don't think I need to say the words.... Why else would they take the time to tell us there are cars in the cover? Is that a tease?

16299469_10158188580240253_9035255105713475684_n.jpg?oh=2e3a6e96060e9451fbe9f7630809ac9c&oe=59120C67

hmmm cars AND kids... hmmmm....

(i don't know, i think it could just be A-man not knowing what else to say :P)

• Like 3

And the least successful attempt of all was at Bizarre Festival 2000, just listen to that :D

Lol, listening to that concert right now, that Don't Panic tho...

On another note, there's just something so great about this concert... A very new rock band still unsure of them self a bit, you can tell... Just something about it I really enjoy!

Funny because two times so far at the beginning of Don't Panic and Bigger Stronger I thought AROBTTH would play and thought it was gonna be some kinda early version, confusing lol

oh, no - it's a long story, but i was at the C-stage and he threw it to me at the end of the song. but not before making scary eye contact. :no_mouth::joy:

Woahh, lucky!!

Very, very few people can say they did that!

Coldplay's Facebook Post: A Head Full Of Dreams has just reached 60 consecutive weeks in the Official UK Charts Top 40. Did you know there are cars on the album's cover? 1f50e.png1f699.png

I don't think I need to say the words.... Why else would they take the time to tell us there are cars in the cover? Is that a tease?

16299469_10158188580240253_9035255105713475684_n.jpg?oh=2e3a6e96060e9451fbe9f7630809ac9c&oe=59120C67

Reading this while watching Coldplay Live at Bizarre Festival, Bigger Stronger is playing :joy:

i was looking through twitter just now and saw someone i follow retweet this:

qx0y1y.jpg

and it just made me think - bad enough that Chris and his big mouth spill the beans on Coldplay for instance working on an EP, now he's prematurely announcing other people's albums too :joy:

(though since Chris's tweet was from last week, i'm assuming this was in some way preplanned or at least they must have known about it before today :P)

• Like 5

Just set up my new tablet and Coldplaying is the first app I installed. I didn't even need to give it a second thought [emoji8] I also had a dream about a piece of cloth with the Flower of Life logo on it which had a Batman logo in the middle of it which I bought from a market even though I don't particularly like the character Batman haha x

Sent from my Lenovo TB-X103F using Coldplaying mobile app

My best friend just called to tell me he rewatched "The OC" and that they were playing Fix You in one scene.

I seem to have a big influence on him...

Moreover, my Friday at university was quite coldplayish.

At first, we talked about the "Kaleidoscope of language acquisition".

In the next seminar we talked about the "Broken Windows Theory"

Later, they played ASFOS in a shop...

Like the universe tried to remind me to visit the forum again.

:p

Welcome Back, friend! Good to see you here again.[emoji7]

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Was just at a small event where there was a playlist playing on speakers before the talk. Waited for almost an hour, lots of ambient music and stuff.

Then suddenly the first chords of GPASUYF come on !

In that moment, the playlist is turned off and it is announced that the talk will start now :D

(But after the talk the song resumed :))

• Like 7

Was just at a small event where there was a playlist playing on speakers before the talk. Waited for almost an hour, lots of ambient music and stuff.

Then suddenly the first chords of GPASUYF come on !

In that moment, the playlist is turned off and it is announced that the talk will start now :D

(But after the talk the song resumed :))

Ambient music and then GPASUYF, somehow I find that a strange combination. [emoji4]

• Like 2

This evening I was at the hairdresser's and when she was finished with me, Everglow started to play on the radio.

I've never been so slow while putting on my scarf and coat and going to the desk to pay.

Then took my time to find my wallet.

I can say that I've wasted some of her time, but I went out with a smile upon my face because I managed to hear the whole song. [emoji16]

• Like 10

Guest diogo_sg
This evening I was at the hairdresser's and when she was finished with me, Everglow started to play on the radio.

I've never been so slow while putting on my scarf and coat and going to the desk to pay.

Then took my time to find my wallet.

I can say that I've wasted some of her time, but I went out with a smile upon my face because I managed to hear the whole song. [emoji16]

https://www.coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/44904/

Ambient music and then GPASUYF, somehow I find that a strange combination. [emoji4]

It was an odd list, there was also some Avicii and Maroon 5 on it later....it started out really ambient but then gradually seemed to become more pop :)

I can say that I've wasted some of her time[emoji16]

....oh honey honey, where do we go to fall from grace... :P

• Like 2