✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

I've tried Firefox, Chrome, Android Browser, and IE now, to no avail :(

Don't have Edge and don't want it... : unamused:

I think there is a general problem with their messaging system, it can't be that it only works on one single browser type.

and so i guess it'd be hard to contact them and let them know since it's their messaging system that's buggy to begin with :P

• Like 1

Yup - that's the one. Oh, good grief, my secret's out ! :confused: I HATE getting old..... I don't feel it. It's not fair.:sob:

Anyway - good to know at least 2 people in the world heard my tweet..... chuffed !

Oldiefan I'm pretty sure I am one of the oldest dinosaurs to roam planet Coldplaying....and I agree with Nie that we are as young as we feel! I think that is beauty of Coldplay...they appeal to all ages.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

every time i eat a banana and start burping i think about that concert where Chris did the same and then apologized for it halfway through :p

I didn't know bananas were generally associated with burping :joy:

Anyway, happy (Prospekt's) March ! I can feel spring on the horizon.

• Like 2

Have you gone to a Coldplay concert alone?

Any tips?

I've been on my own to several concerts and, for Coldplay, I always end up meeting people beforehand and having a great time talking with fans :)

Do you have a standing or a seating ticket?

I'd recommend to check out the threads in our Coldplay Live section. There is one for each concert, and, closer to the date, there's always someone offering to meet up sometime while queueing or after the concert. Or you can be the one to ask :)

I know that I always end up talking to other fans and it's awesome. I can understand that if you're shy it can be a bit difficult though.

People I've seen in the queues, especially the ones coming early, are generally very nice and quite friendly :)

As for the concert itself, even if you haven't met anyone to spend it with, I say just focus on the show. The band share so much, they have such a great energy, you won't feel lonely at all! Just take it all in!

• Like 2

I was thinking Telegram because you can add people without needing phone numbers.

Any more people who want to be in?

Nice ! I only have to download the app from the app store.

By the way, [uSER=101247]@diogo_sg[/uSER] liked your post where you proposed your idea so I guess he wants to be in it as well.

Nice ! I only have to download the app from the app store.

By the way, [uSER=101247]@diogo_sg[/uSER] liked your post where you proposed your idea so I guess he wants to be in it as well.

Cool so we've already got the three of us! I'll make a group later today or tomorrow and then I'll be able to add you guys!

• Like 1

Today is World Compliment Day!

So:

Coldplaying is the best fan site there is.

And Coldplayers are the nicest, smartest and coolest people I know.

[emoji4]

I also have compliment for all of you Coldplayers:

Je hebt hele mooie ellebogen

:p

• Like 6