✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Guest diogo_sg
Sooo I've officially been a member of Coldplaying for one year now!!!:party::party:

I can't believe it's only been a year, it feels like I had been a part of this fandom for all my life and I have no idea what I would do without my fellow Coldplayers anymore. Thank you all so much for making this place feel like home, this fandom has really become my family. Thanks for always being so supportive and nice. Coldplay and this fandom have really changed my view at the world and life, you give me so much hope and positivity.

I have so many awesome memories of the year I spent here on Coldplaying and I can't wait to see what another one will bring!:D:heart:

Happy joinday!!! One of many, I hope [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1]

When you like a Coldplay tweet and see the number of retweets and likes:

[ATTACH=full]6711[/ATTACH]

Great timing, isn't it? [emoji4]

What are the odds?!?! [emoji5] [emoji5]

I was at a family gathering, and some of the kids there had a piano-like guitar toy. I decided to play around with it and tried to play Clocks but ended up learning to play Carless Whisper instead! Maybe it's because I haven't listened to Clocks for quite a while.

Happy Joinday, @flockofbirds222 ! In just one year, you have contributed so much to this community !!

happy joinday! here's to many more years :D

:party: Congrats, many years to come ! =D

And yes, time goes so fast, really ! It looks like I've been on the forum my whole life too, while I'm only almost 1 1/5 year on the forum =O

Happy joinday!!! One of many, I hope [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1]

Thank you all so much!!

Haha yeah time goes crazy fast and I hope I'll be on here for many more years too:D

• Like 1

Sooo I've officially been a member of Coldplaying for one year now!!!:party::party:

I can't believe it's only been a year, it feels like I had been a part of this fandom for all my life and I have no idea what I would do without my fellow Coldplayers anymore. Thank you all so much for making this place feel like home, this fandom has really become my family. Thanks for always being so supportive and nice. Coldplay and this fandom have really changed my view at the world and life, you give me so much hope and positivity.

I have so many awesome memories of the year I spent here on Coldplaying and I can't wait to see what another one will bring!:D[emoji813]

Well you have certainly added a lot of happiness, laughs, and love here, too! Hope your finals went great!

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I was at a family gathering, and some of the kids there had a piano-like guitar toy. I decided to play around with it and tried to play Clocks but ended up learning to play Carless Whisper instead! Maybe it's because I haven't listened to Clocks for quite a while.

Too funny!

So the music video for Hymn for the Weekend has officially surpassed Paradise in the number of views, to become Coldplay's most viewed music video! I honestly never saw this coming.

i think people must just play it to hear the song, because the video's not even that great. at least they have so many other ones that are way more interesting imo :P

• Like 3

I have so many awesome memories of the year I spent here on Coldplaying and I can't wait to see what another one will bring!:D[emoji813]

Happy belated joinday and good luck with your exams! I feel you, in Poland we albo have sth similar to Abitur and it's such a big deal... Teachers cow us into it all the time

• Like 2

Happy belated joinday and good luck with your exams! I feel you, in Poland we albo have sth similar to Abitur and it's such a big deal... Teachers cow us into it all the time

I think the final year of high school (year 12 here) is like that everywhere. You are made to think that it is the most important thing in your life, when really it isn't... But I'm glad I put the effort in. Not because of the end result but because of all the stuff I learnt along the way. But yeah good luck with your exams, just try and keep the nerves in check and remind yourself that you'll just give it your best shot and go from there :)

• Like 1

I think the final year of high school (year 12 here) is like that everywhere. You are made to think that it is the most important thing in your life, when really it isn't... But I'm glad I put the effort in. Not because of the end result but because of all the stuff I learnt along the way. But yeah good luck with your exams, just try and keep the nerves in check and remind yourself that you'll just give it your best shot and go from there :)

I think that the importance of it might be different in some countries. Here it is the main factor that lets you get into uni and the competition is bigger because they are free.

• Like 1

Well you have certainly added a lot of happiness, laughs, and love here, too! Hope your finals went great!

Aww thank you so much!!

Thank you!!! Yeah, it's quite a big deal here... We gotta study so much for it:(

I think that the importance of it might be different in some countries. Here it is the main factor that lets you get into uni and the competition is bigger because they are free.

Yeah I think so too. Here it is really important, if I don't achieve a really good grade I won't be able to study what I want to study:/

Yeah I think so too. Here it is really important, if I don't achieve a really good grade I won't be able to study what I want to study:/

That is like the College entrance exams here. At least here, people get to take them a few times now and they either average or take the best of the 3 scores (I am ancient and they didn't do that way back when I was in high school, so I'm only going by what I remember from my nieces and nephews.) It is incredibly important to scholarships.

But again, I see your intelligence here. We all are cheering for you! Please do let us know when you find out your scores. When do you know?

• Like 1

That is like the College entrance exams here. At least here, people get to take them a few times now and they either average or take the best of the 3 scores (I am ancient and they didn't do that way back when I was in high school, so I'm only going by what I remember from my nieces and nephews.)

are you referring to the SATs?

quick story: i have an Associate's, Bachelor's and am on my way to my Master's now but i never took the SATs. just goes to show how useful they are anyway :p

Don't miss out on our Coldplaying Listening Party of Unreleased Songs ! Short notice, but it will be today at 6 pm EST (so, in a bit more than 8 hours).

https://www.coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/coldplaying-listening-party.105753/page-144

Download the playlist here: https://mega.nz/#!yI5jgaTK!fS4sau1pWP6QeU53XZhrvPopU4SBuelgtHmWtfRCCZM

are you referring to the SATs?

quick story: i have an Associate's, Bachelor's and am on my way to my Master's now but i never took the SATs. just goes to show how useful they are anyway :p

Yep, they're pretty useless unless you want to have some college credits ahead of time. But most people spend 5 years in university, so it's not like they're really in a rush anyway, which makes them sort of pointless. One thing though - if you want to go to a prestigious uni right out of high school, they might want you to have taken them.