✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

My Coldplay experience today: sitting in a train with a bad internet connection and trying to catch up on the Coldplaying forums.

From time to time I had to wait until the page was loaded and I just could feel the person who was sitting next to me checking out what I was reading. [emoji4]

• Like 3

My Coldplay experience today: sitting in a train with a bad internet connection and trying to catch up on the Coldplaying forums.

From time to time I had to wait until the page was loaded and I just could feel the person who was sitting next to me checking out what I was reading. [emoji4]

I don't like it when people try to peek into what you are looking at on your smartphone and I always try to lower the brightness to have a bit more privacy. I also try not to glance at other people's phones, even though yes, I admit it is like a magnet for the eyes especially when you are bored :P

If I saw someone next to me reading Coldplaying though, I would definitely start talking to that person :D

any time, my friend ;)

and where did you get that coaster from???? it's awesome

I bought a few on ebay once.

If you give me your address, I actually could send you one. It fits in a standard letter !

• Like 1

Today's random Coldplay thing:

Because I frequently drink coffee at my workplace and I wanted to make my desk nicer I brought my X&Y coaster there and use it to put mugs or glasses on. And it gives me a small happy feeling every time I see it :)

It looks like that:

[ATTACH=full]6678[/ATTACH]

(this is not mine, it's a photo from the internet showing both sides)

Anyway, today my boss was standing at my workplace discussing something with me and he said "nice coaster" !

Now I don't know if just meant the blue colour (there is a mug on it mostly anyway, so not sure he ever even saw the design) OR the design OR he recognized it as Coldplay. Hm. Two days ago he used the phrase "your guess is as good as mine". I'm pretty sure it's all coincidences but I'll keep my ears open :p

Ahhhh that's so cool, man I want one of them now ahahahah

• Like 1

Today I was driving and listening to my 90% Coldplay sleep play list. Ok, I know, shouldn't listen to sleepytime stuff while driving, but it really is just relaxing. I hear a couple notes and look at the display, see "Oceans" and its on "Oceans EP". immediate thought:Oh geez, did I miss a Coldplay EP? I LOVE Oceans. The voice sounded vaguely Chris-like. Then I realized (ok I was very tired) that it was a new download I bought of a song by a Contemporary Christian group, Hillsong United. Anyway, I had a good laugh at myself. It is a beautiful, inspiring song to check out if you are into Christian music.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

• Like 4

listening to Clocks from Live 2012 and the first few lines reminded me so much of the lip sync version :joy: but of course Chris always sings songs the same way :p

I have the same feeling whenever i listen to a MX concert, Live 2012 included.

It always creeps me out in the first few seconds because it sounds so similar !

• Like 1

Guest diogo_sg
PARA..PARA...PARAcetemol. :oops:

Coughing and sneezing all over the place - full of COLD(play). Feeling very sorry for myself. But amazing how CP manage to infiltrate every part of my life. :grinning:

Hope you get better soon! [emoji1]

PARA..PARA...PARAcetemol. :oops:

Coughing and sneezing all over the place - full of COLD(play). Feeling very sorry for myself. But amazing how CP manage to infiltrate every part of my life. :grinning:

That is the worst - being sick. Get something WARM and take time to PLAY! Feel better soon!!

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

My best friend just called to tell me he rewatched "The OC" and that they were playing Fix You in one scene.

I seem to have a big influence on him...

Moreover, my Friday at university was quite coldplayish.

At first, we talked about the "Kaleidoscope of language acquisition".

In the next seminar we talked about the "Broken Windows Theory"

Later, they played ASFOS in a shop...

Like the universe tried to remind me to visit the forum again.

:p

• Like 5

My best friend just called to tell me he rewatched "The OC" and that they were playing Fix You in one scene.

I seem to have a big influence on him...

Moreover, my Friday at university was quite coldplayish.

At first, we talked about the "Kaleidoscope of language acquisition".

In the next seminar we talked about the "Broken Windows Theory"

Later, they played ASFOS in a shop...

Like the universe tried to remind me to visit the forum again.

:p

:eek: i used to watch The OC when it was on and that was how i first heard Fix You! actually it was before i started to really listen to Coldplay, so when i finally did i was like... wait, i recognize this song from The OC :P

• Like 2

:eek: i used to watch The OC when it was on and that was how i first heard Fix You! actually it was before i started to really listen to Coldplay, so when i finally did i was like... wait, i recognize this song from The OC :p

Oh yeah, it was my favorite series back then... (Oh, the memories...)

Funny story :joy:

I've already been a fan of CP and I got really excited when they played it. Although the scene was quite sad...

It must have been about seven years since I saw The OC the last time. :scream:

I simply forgot the scene.

• Like 1

Oh yeah, it was my favorite series back then... (Oh, the memories...)

Funny story :joy:

I've already been a fan of CP and I got really excited when they played it. Although the scene was quite sad...

It must have been about seven years since I saw The OC the last time. :scream:

I simply forgot the scene.

it was very sad

i've been meaning to go back and rewatch the series, because you know, for what it was, it was really good :P

• Like 1