✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Look who's talking :D I just jumped in right away, and that's why I aged so much. In one of my cultures, there is a saying that goes "the more you know, the faster you will age", so maybe that's true.

If you want to make a cake for 107,000 members of Coldplaying, be my guest :)

Lol, I wasn't talking about aging, what I meant to say is that you feel so much part of this community it seems to me as if you've been on here longer than one year ! But yeah, then again I haven't even been here for two years myself yet :D

"In one of my cultures" - hm, that sounds interesting ;)

@Nie, please make some delicious Belgian waffles for us :P

Look what I just spotted in my Physics textbook...

92fb26d4bf53463e3ffaf1a057f56111.jpg

Wow, this is the exact same balloon ! So did Coldplay use a stock drawing image ?

• Like 1

So GUYS it's already been a year since I joined a site called Coldplaying :D. It has been a blast so far - yeah it has, yeah it has ♫. I hope to maybe meet some of you in the future 'cause y'all are incredible. Love :kissing_heart:

Great, congrats and many years to come ! :party: :)

• Like 1

Guest diogo_sg
Huh? That's a pretty cool textbook illustration! Now I wonder who was first with using this, the textbook or Coldplay ;)

The textbook is from 2015, so... I guess we have a winner... [emoji1]

God seeing the ramp diagram above it gives me flashbacks to F=mgsintheta. Looks like you have some conversation of momentum and possibly vector stuff going on there as well. But yeah that's pretty damn cool, I haven't come across any coldplay stuff in any of my textbooks so far :P although most of them were pretty old.

Guest diogo_sg
God seeing the ramp diagram above it gives me flashbacks to F=mgsintheta. Looks like you have some conversation of momentum and possibly vector stuff going on there as well. But yeah that's pretty damn cool, I haven't come across any coldplay stuff in any of my textbooks so far[emoji14]although most of them were pretty old.

We're currently learning about work, conservative forces, non conservative forces... It's great. We do use lots of vectors and vector calculus, but we haven't talked about momentum [emoji5]

Maybe one day you'll get surprised by a sudden Co-ldplay-incidence...

Saw some social media posts about he boys on the Brit awards when I was on the bus home from work earlier so came home and watched them on ITV +1 and it was beautiful. I want something just like this!!! New favourite song I think and I love the first line about reading alone as it's just me all over

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 1

We're currently learning about work, conservative forces, non conservative forces... It's great. We do use lots of vectors and vector calculus, but we haven't talked about momentum [emoji5]

Maybe one day you'll get surprised by a sudden Co-ldplay-incidence...

Yeah maybe :P Have fun with your physics though :D

I'm watching The Office (US) right now, and they are playing Clocks (instrumental) in this episode!!! Season 8, Episode 17 about 16 minutes in if anyone is wondering haha! Jim is giving a presentation, and in it, he says he "just wants to go home"!!

• Like 1

Yesterday I accidentally almost said "Coldplay" out loud at work, instead of a completely different name :| Thankfully no one was paying attention, and I realized my mistake quickly enough to stop myself mid-sentence :joy:

I was like "hey so we should tell Coldpla-plfd uh hm..."

I think about them too much haha

• Like 6