✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Yesterday I accidentally almost said "Coldplay" out loud at work, instead of a completely different name :| Thankfully no one was paying attention, and I realized my mistake quickly enough to stop myself mid-sentence :joy:

I was like "hey so we should tell Coldpla-plfd uh hm..."

I think about them too much haha

I once misheard someone during a conversation about food when they said the words "Cold plate" and got excited before I realised my mistake [emoji85]

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 2

I just found out that a Belgian TV channel is broadcasting The BRITs right now.

Katy Perry was just on, so that means that I have missed the George Michael tribute. [emoji53]

Should I or shouldn't I watch The Chainsmokers & Coldplay? Hmmm dilemma.

I think I'll turn the volume down. [emoji23]

• Like 2

I just listened to Natalia Imbruglia - Fun (the song written by Coldplay and given to her, along with Lukas) for the first time...and apart from the fact that it has the line "Didn't we have fun", which I'd already hear about, I was so surprised that the melody in many parts is similar/almost exactly the same as in Paradise !

I just found out that a Belgian TV channel is broadcasting The BRITs right now.

Katy Perry was just on, so that means that I have missed the George Michael tribute. [emoji53]

Should I or shouldn't I watch The Chainsmokers & Coldplay? Hmmm dilemma.

I think I'll turn the volume down. [emoji23]

I heard, from Shreya in India, that my tweet was read out.. about why we love CP !!!! Didn't get that in UK... maybe you heard it ? I'm so excited to learn that someone in the world actually heard it !!!

• Like 2

I heard, from Shreya in India, that my tweet was read out.. about why we love CP !!!! Didn't get that in UK... maybe you heard it ? I'm so excited to learn that someone in the world actually heard it !!!

Was it the one about making a pensioner feel young?

Was it the one about making a pensioner feel young?

Yup - that's the one. Oh, good grief, my secret's out ! :confused: I HATE getting old..... I don't feel it. It's not fair.:sob:

Anyway - good to know at least 2 people in the world heard my tweet..... chuffed !

• Like 3

I'm a bit confused.

Was your tweet read in the TV show?

I have recorded the show but have just watched the Coldplay performance.

And about ages - nobody is counting. You're as young as you feel you are.

And Coldplay is keeping us young anyway. [emoji6]

• Like 1

I'm a bit confused.

Was your tweet read in the TV show?

I have recorded the show but have just watched the Coldplay performance.

And about ages - nobody is counting. You're as young as you feel you are.

And Coldplay is keeping us young anyway. [emoji6]

Hi. Shreya said...... "during the live stream the voting process of British Video opened and Caspar lee was the host during the breaks on the youtube lvestream... So to keep us locked in he showed us all the nominees for the catergory and the first one was COLDPLAY GetFileAttachment?id=AQMkADAwATNiZmYAZC04YTJhLTAzYmEtMDACLTAwCgBGAAADND2WDL%2BKW0qLHkkyXM5kLAcADAeuqg7G%2Bk2MRbdmP4SOswABJ60UuwAAAAwHrqoOxvpNjEW3Zj%2BEjrMAATsvIK8AAAABEgAQABqvxj5IN2xEmi8Ky7pHE%2FY%3D&X-OWA-CANARY=_w_mcWjKWkmrSBl5MMjdF0AQdWZ_XtQYNNxk_kL0JCuXI7bCtf-XEmxZ7rn7zN0VUYWBQZSm2n8.&token=c90877c5-2815-4063-9ac4-78eb364f629b&owa=outlook.live.com&isc=1&isImagePreview=TrueGetFileAttachment?id=AQMkADAwATNiZmYAZC04YTJhLTAzYmEtMDACLTAwCgBGAAADND2WDL%2BKW0qLHkkyXM5kLAcADAeuqg7G%2Bk2MRbdmP4SOswABJ60UuwAAAAwHrqoOxvpNjEW3Zj%2BEjrMAATsvIK8AAAABEgAQABqvxj5IN2xEmi8Ky7pHE%2FY%3D&X-OWA-CANARY=_w_mcWjKWkmrSBl5MMjdF0AQdWZ_XtQYNNxk_kL0JCuXI7bCtf-XEmxZ7rn7zN0VUYWBQZSm2n8.&token=c90877c5-2815-4063-9ac4-78eb364f629b&owa=outlook.live.com&isc=1&isImagePreview=TrueGetFileAttachment?id=AQMkADAwATNiZmYAZC04YTJhLTAzYmEtMDACLTAwCgBGAAADND2WDL%2BKW0qLHkkyXM5kLAcADAeuqg7G%2Bk2MRbdmP4SOswABJ60UuwAAAAwHrqoOxvpNjEW3Zj%2BEjrMAATsvIK8AAAABEgAQABqvxj5IN2xEmi8Ky7pHE%2FY%3D&X-OWA-CANARY=_w_mcWjKWkmrSBl5MMjdF0AQdWZ_XtQYNNxk_kL0JCuXI7bCtf-XEmxZ7rn7zN0VUYWBQZSm2n8.&token=c90877c5-2815-4063-9ac4-78eb364f629b&owa=outlook.live.com&isc=1&isImagePreview=TrueGetFileAttachment?id=AQMkADAwATNiZmYAZC04YTJhLTAzYmEtMDACLTAwCgBGAAADND2WDL%2BKW0qLHkkyXM5kLAcADAeuqg7G%2Bk2MRbdmP4SOswABJ60UuwAAAAwHrqoOxvpNjEW3Zj%2BEjrMAATsvIK8AAAABEgAQABqvxj5IN2xEmi8Ky7pHE%2FY%3D&X-OWA-CANARY=_w_mcWjKWkmrSBl5MMjdF0AQdWZ_XtQYNNxk_kL0JCuXI7bCtf-XEmxZ7rn7zN0VUYWBQZSm2n8.&token=c90877c5-2815-4063-9ac4-78eb364f629b&owa=outlook.live.com&isc=1&isImagePreview=TrueGetFileAttachment?id=AQMkADAwATNiZmYAZC04YTJhLTAzYmEtMDACLTAwCgBGAAADND2WDL%2BKW0qLHkkyXM5kLAcADAeuqg7G%2Bk2MRbdmP4SOswABJ60UuwAAAAwHrqoOxvpNjEW3Zj%2BEjrMAATsvIK8AAAABEgAQABqvxj5IN2xEmi8Ky7pHE%2FY%3D&X-OWA-CANARY=_w_mcWjKWkmrSBl5MMjdF0AQdWZ_XtQYNNxk_kL0JCuXI7bCtf-XEmxZ7rn7zN0VUYWBQZSm2n8.&token=c90877c5-2815-4063-9ac4-78eb364f629b&owa=outlook.live.com&isc=1&isImagePreview=True so he played a bit of HFTW and then read out some tweets as to why we love Coldplay and yours was one of them!! "

So it must have been only on certain streams.

Thanks a million for your comment on age. That's nice ! I think people can put expectations on certain ages... and I like to think I don't fit into mine.( 28 in my head)

• Like 2

Hi. Shreya said...... "during the live stream the voting process of British Video opened and Caspar lee was the host during the breaks on the youtube lvestream... So to keep us locked in he showed us all the nominees for the catergory and the first one was COLDPLAY GetFileAttachment?id=AQMkADAwATNiZmYAZC04YTJhLTAzYmEtMDACLTAwCgBGAAADND2WDL%2BKW0qLHkkyXM5kLAcADAeuqg7G%2Bk2MRbdmP4SOswABJ60UuwAAAAwHrqoOxvpNjEW3Zj%2BEjrMAATsvIK8AAAABEgAQABqvxj5IN2xEmi8Ky7pHE%2FY%3D&X-OWA-CANARY=_w_mcWjKWkmrSBl5MMjdF0AQdWZ_XtQYNNxk_kL0JCuXI7bCtf-XEmxZ7rn7zN0VUYWBQZSm2n8.&token=c90877c5-2815-4063-9ac4-78eb364f629b&owa=outlook.live.com&isc=1&isImagePreview=TrueGetFileAttachment?id=AQMkADAwATNiZmYAZC04YTJhLTAzYmEtMDACLTAwCgBGAAADND2WDL%2BKW0qLHkkyXM5kLAcADAeuqg7G%2Bk2MRbdmP4SOswABJ60UuwAAAAwHrqoOxvpNjEW3Zj%2BEjrMAATsvIK8AAAABEgAQABqvxj5IN2xEmi8Ky7pHE%2FY%3D&X-OWA-CANARY=_w_mcWjKWkmrSBl5MMjdF0AQdWZ_XtQYNNxk_kL0JCuXI7bCtf-XEmxZ7rn7zN0VUYWBQZSm2n8.&token=c90877c5-2815-4063-9ac4-78eb364f629b&owa=outlook.live.com&isc=1&isImagePreview=TrueGetFileAttachment?id=AQMkADAwATNiZmYAZC04YTJhLTAzYmEtMDACLTAwCgBGAAADND2WDL%2BKW0qLHkkyXM5kLAcADAeuqg7G%2Bk2MRbdmP4SOswABJ60UuwAAAAwHrqoOxvpNjEW3Zj%2BEjrMAATsvIK8AAAABEgAQABqvxj5IN2xEmi8Ky7pHE%2FY%3D&X-OWA-CANARY=_w_mcWjKWkmrSBl5MMjdF0AQdWZ_XtQYNNxk_kL0JCuXI7bCtf-XEmxZ7rn7zN0VUYWBQZSm2n8.&token=c90877c5-2815-4063-9ac4-78eb364f629b&owa=outlook.live.com&isc=1&isImagePreview=TrueGetFileAttachment?id=AQMkADAwATNiZmYAZC04YTJhLTAzYmEtMDACLTAwCgBGAAADND2WDL%2BKW0qLHkkyXM5kLAcADAeuqg7G%2Bk2MRbdmP4SOswABJ60UuwAAAAwHrqoOxvpNjEW3Zj%2BEjrMAATsvIK8AAAABEgAQABqvxj5IN2xEmi8Ky7pHE%2FY%3D&X-OWA-CANARY=_w_mcWjKWkmrSBl5MMjdF0AQdWZ_XtQYNNxk_kL0JCuXI7bCtf-XEmxZ7rn7zN0VUYWBQZSm2n8.&token=c90877c5-2815-4063-9ac4-78eb364f629b&owa=outlook.live.com&isc=1&isImagePreview=TrueGetFileAttachment?id=AQMkADAwATNiZmYAZC04YTJhLTAzYmEtMDACLTAwCgBGAAADND2WDL%2BKW0qLHkkyXM5kLAcADAeuqg7G%2Bk2MRbdmP4SOswABJ60UuwAAAAwHrqoOxvpNjEW3Zj%2BEjrMAATsvIK8AAAABEgAQABqvxj5IN2xEmi8Ky7pHE%2FY%3D&X-OWA-CANARY=_w_mcWjKWkmrSBl5MMjdF0AQdWZ_XtQYNNxk_kL0JCuXI7bCtf-XEmxZ7rn7zN0VUYWBQZSm2n8.&token=c90877c5-2815-4063-9ac4-78eb364f629b&owa=outlook.live.com&isc=1&isImagePreview=True so he played a bit of HFTW and then read out some tweets as to why we love Coldplay and yours was one of them!! "

So it must have been only on certain streams.

Thanks a million for your comment on age. That's nice ! I think people can put expectations on certain ages... and I like to think I don't fit into mine.( 28 in my head)

Ah OK, I really didn't pay much attention to that guy.

But anyway, it's kind of special that yours got noticed. [emoji4]

• Like 1

I wasn't active on the forums for different reasons, the main one is I've been very busy. This weekend I had a little bit of more free time and being here felt like I was at home again. I don't think I'll be here that often but I'll try to follow the news :) hope everyone has a great week!

• Like 4

I wasn't active on the forums for different reasons, the main one is I've been very busy. This weekend I had a little bit of more free time and being here felt like I was at home again. I don't think I'll be here that often but I'll try to follow the news :) hope everyone has a great week!

it was nice to see you around again :D hopefully you can find more time to come back soon

• Like 1

Is anyone else having trouble sending Coldplay a message via the official contact form ? It seems to be down, I tried multiple times and it always says "Message failed. Try again" at the end.

Have you tried an other browser?

I had problems too a while ago and

I seem to remember that it only worked with a specific browser (I think it was Edge) for me