🛒 SHOP THE NEW CHRISTMAS LIGHTS COLLECTION 🛒
alyssa

Random Coldplay thoughts...

I wonder if it's because of the subject matter? Maybe it didn't seem appropriate to sing it given personal matters? Hit too close to home or he's moved on past it?

But he just wrote it for the album whose tour he's trying to promote. I just dont get it, but oh well.

I wonder if it's because of the subject matter? Maybe it didn't seem appropriate to sing it given personal matters? Hit too close to home or he's moved on past it?

Well he still has played Fly On several times, which I would think is his most personal song.

He even teared up listening to it in the Zane Lowe interview.

But yeah, I'll never understand why Fun wasn't played on tour, with Tove Lo right there. Maybe they ended up not liking the song.

Oh the questions I'd love to ask Chris. "Why don't you guys like X&Y?" "Why didn't you guys play Fun?" "Would you ever do an anniversary tour?"

• Like 2

Am I the only person who thinks Fun is the best track on AHFOD

Fun was one of the first songs that I really liked on AHFOD. It is a reflective song about something that ended but remains upbeat which is a nice twist. When slotting it into all time favorite CP songs it won't register in hardly anyone's top 10 but I do enjoy listening to it, especially with Tove Lo on it. The song wouldn't be the same without her.

We need more people voting in the Hurt&Heal games ! If you have time, please do so.

• Like 1

And confetti.

I wasnt sure until now WHY I saved so much freaking confetti from the concert.... I guess its in preparation for our riot :)

Look what my professor drew today!5672f8a888f15537f4bd2f7ae3e6beca.jpg

• Like 5

I love how you were like, In the words of some singer named Chris, DONT PANIC. dont know why that made me laugh so hard

Suddenly I remember that there was a political party whose members or supporters had a stand on the pedestrian precinct near our flat and were playing the AHFOD album and other songs by the Coldplay on full blast in order to promote themselves or attract passers-by ahead of the senate election last year. I remember myself actually being furious and mad when I happened to notice it because I felt like the Coldplay's music was being misused and became the victim of politicians for all the wrong reasons...

• Like 1

For those of who that play Rock Band, it appears ASFOS was just added to the downloadable content!

[ATTACH=full]7732[/ATTACH]

They're alive!

Wait, did guy just write something on Twitter?

No, he shared that on Facebook.

where? i can't see anything, but maybe i am following the wrong page

I just realised that the strawberry swing video was recorded on a road, you can see the light getting brighter and then darker until the street lights start glowing. I thought its was recorded on a board like floor in a studio.

• Like 1

Is that an all arobtth era songs album?

Seems like, but it's just an inofficial compilation someone made.

I just realised that the strawberry swing video was recorded on a road, you can see the light getting brighter and then darker until the street lights start glowing. I thought its was recorded on a board like floor in a studio.

It was actually done in a studio, and i think the lighting thing is intentional for it was meant to portray "a day with a superhero" as per this interview with the directors:

http://timeline.coldplay.com/interview-with-shynola-strawberry-swing-video-directors/

• Like 1