🏆 VOTE COLDPLAY AT THE MTV EMA'S 🏆
alyssa

Random Coldplay thoughts...

Atlas Project Twitter account is down for some reason. So I got to Facebook to check out what's wrong and I couldn't find out. Anyway, then an ad popped up in my Facebook feed about a British band called "Coasts", some of you may know them. They formed in 2011, their music could be described electro-indie and they aren't too massive. The weird thing is the ad was followed by a caption that was something like "You seem to like Coldplay, if you do then you should check out our music on our Spotify page". I didn't liked it that the band's marketing tactic was to share that their music is Coldplay-esque. Although my curiosity led me to their music and I found more Coldplay references! Three of their four EPs and respective songs have Coldplay related names: Paradise, A Rush Of Blood, Oceans!
Here it is

Screenshot_20180225-092627.thumb.jpg.7e3329c576d07fe454c2482ccaf8db30.jpg

I got the coasts ad on facebook and instagram, they must have paid a lot of money since they are everywhere

I've listened to them before and I didn't really think they sounded like Coldplay lol

• Like 1

Any fellow runners out there like me who primarily listen to Coldplay while running? If so, what are your favorite Coldplay tunes to run to? I have found that this winter, Twisted Logic, Talk, Charlie Brown, Politik, and AHFOD got me through a ton of runs when temps were in the single digits, wind chills in the negative teens and there was snow beating me in the face. Literally would not have been able to make it 5 miles in those conditions without our favorite four guys blasting in my ear!

• Like 1

Any fellow runners out there like me who primarily listen to Coldplay while running? If so, what are your favorite Coldplay tunes to run to? I have found that this winter, Twisted Logic, Talk, Charlie Brown, Politik, and AHFOD got me through a ton of runs when temps were in the single digits, wind chills in the negative teens and there was snow beating me in the face. Literally would not have been able to make it 5 miles in those conditions without our favorite four guys blasting in my ear!
Well, im a swimmer, and the last song you listen is the song playing in your head in the whole practice. I chose Lovers in Japan, Viva la vida, ETIAW, Birds......
  • Like 1

If you skip to 2:16 in the ASFOS video you can see the surprise on Chris's face when he sees the viva la vida itunes ad

If you skip to 2:16 in the ASFOS video you can see the surprise on Chris's face when he sees the viva la vida itunes ad
This isn't the VLV ad actually. It is the alternative music video for ASFOS!

[MEDIA=vimeo]111166101[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://vimeo.com/111166101

Oh right, sorry

But look at his face though

• Like 1

Yeah Twisted Logic and Politik especially for running...and Yes

Yeah Twisted Logic and Politik especially for running...and Yes

For You and The Scientist really get my blood pumping, personally.

• Like 2

This video never fails to get old :joy:

• Like 6

This video never fails to get old :joy:

Oh my word this is hysterical! I had never seen this, thanks for the laugh!

• Like 1

Oh my word this is hysterical! I had never seen this, thanks for the laugh!

Lol I work out to Coldplay on my elliptical everyday. My favs are:

God Put a Smile Upon your Face - MX live version in Paris

Birds

Every Teardrop is a Waterfall

Life in Technicolor

Hurts like Heaven

Paradise

Charlie Brown

Rainy Day

Daylight

Don't Let it Break Your Heart

Clocks

I lost 30 lbs to this music so it works!!!!

• Like 2

The way he introduces himself cracks me up haha.

“Hi Im the bass player from Coldplay....obviously”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 5

For German Coldplayers

LOL. Although I don't agree with all translations ! It made me cringe a bit o_O