✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

Both ha but paradise more.

I don't know if it is considered paradise, but to have these little recharging moments during a working day, I lean back in my chair and look out the window ... and look right at the stadium where i watched Coldplay last year ... instant memory flow ;)

• Like 4

I don't know if it is considered paradise, but to have these little recharging moments during a working day, I lean back in my chair and look out the window ... and look right at the stadium where i watched Coldplay last year ... instant memory flow ;)

I should definetely take more of these moments

So season 4 episode 21 of black—ish was playing on my tv and suddently fix you appeared. They used multitracks (must have got them on Coldplaying *wink*).

Enviado do meu ALE-L21 através do Tapatalk

Coldplay have 6 nominees for Billboard 2018 Awards. Any chance they win any?

Top Touring Artist: Pretty good shot

Top Rock Tour- Pretty good shot, they won it last year. I'd be suprised if they didn't win at least one of these 2.

Top Duo/Group- Doubtful but possible.

These are the categories for that dumb song he did with that dumb group. And by "he" I mean Chris because I find it hard to believe Will, Guy or Jonny wanted anything to do with it-

Top Radio Song- Probably not. My guess would be either Bruno Mars or Ed Sheeran.

Top Collaboration- Probably Despacito or Post Malone

Top Dance/Electronic Song- Eh maybe. Probably not. I think Stay by Alessia Cara/Zedd should win it. But it could be any from that group.

• Like 1

Top Touring Artist: Pretty good shot

Top Rock Tour- Pretty good shot. I'd be suprised if they didn't win at least one of these 2.

Top Duo/Group- Doubtful but possible.

These are the categories for that dumb song he did with that dumb group. And by "he" I mean Chris because I find it hard to believe Will, Guy or Jonny wanted anything to do with it-

Top Radio Song- Probably not. My guess would be either Bruno Mars or Ed Sheeran.

Top Collaboration- Probably Despacito or Post Malone

Top Dance/Electronic Song- Eh maybe. Probably not. I think Stay by Alessia Cara/Zedd should win it. But it could be any from that group.

Dumb song? Eh. I like SJLT I cannot think of it as dumb to be honest.

• Like 1

Oh yeah...that's a bit weird.

I do find the song cheesy, and I was already sick of it after about 5 listens.

It's just that there are so many great artists that Coldplay should collaborate with, and The Chainsmokers are about on the bottom of any list of that sort, for me.

I do find the song cheesy, and I was already sick of it after about 5 listens.

It's just that there are so many great artists that Coldplay should collaborate with, and The Chainsmokers are about on the bottom of any list of that sort, for me.

This is kind of how I personally feel about Princess of China ... good thing we are all different :)

• Like 2

Happy birthday, Ghost Stories!

Okay, people, here is our religion.

Chris is the God with a form of an angel, that makes sadness and sorrow disappear. Legend says that if you hear his singing voice, that means you are blessed.

Jonny is the God that controls the weather, if he plays a sad chord on his guitar, it's either going to rain, or snow, or something worse. If he plays a happy one, means it will be a sunny day, or better! His blessing is accepting the weather no matter how bad or good it is.

Will is the God of strength who protects Coldplayers and the other Gods. Legend says his blessing is if you be nice to people.

Guy is the God of beauty, if you see his face you will be hypnotized for a period of time (hypnotisseeeddd), but you also may die if he wants you to. His blessing is to judge people from the inside, not their looks.

Here are the holidays:

Coldplay: 16th February (22)

Jonny Buckland: September 11 1977 (40)

Chris Martin: March 2 1977 (41)

Guy Berryman: April 13 1978 (40)

Will Champion: July 31 1978 (39)

Phil Harvey: August 12 1976 (41)

Parachutes: 7 June (17)

AROBTTH: 26 August (15)

X&Y: 6 June (12)

VLVODAAHF: 12 June (9)

Prospekt's March: 21 November (9)