✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

... just reminded me of how somebody told me to not go and see Coldplay last year as their music is very depressing ... can't say I had that experience ... not at all

[ATTACH=full]7875[/ATTACH]

This is so cute! Thanks for this gem!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

In the span of 2 weeks at my university, I spotted

-A girl with a Love button on her backpack

-A guy with a AHFOD shirt

I didn't get the chance to say anything to either of them.

The girl with the Love button could've been my soul mate. Oh well. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like 9

I also recently saw a man with an AHFOD T-shirt in town...just as I was listening to the song A Head Full Of Dreams and picturing how Chris jumps during the concert, no less ! It completely startled me :D

• Like 7

In the span of 2 weeks at my university, I spotted

-A girl with a Love button on her backpack

I didn't get the chance to say anything to either of them.

The girl with the Love button could've been my soul mate. Oh well. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I have seen a couple people on campus with Love Buttons, and I will always talk to them.

I was in the grocery store a couple weeks ago and passed a guy wearing the AHFOD Tour shirt, and I told him I liked the shirt.

And, when I was wearing my Coldplay shirt, I walked into class, and one of my friends (who I had no idea liked Coldplay) said, "Coldplay! I love them!" Apparently we were at the same concert, and we spent the next few minutes before class talking about the band haha!

• Like 9

Not sure what kind of stock to put in this article. All it is saying is that Coldplay are the odds-on favorite to headline Slane castle in June 2019. However, the nobleman in charge of the Slane estate said it will be a band who hasn't played there before.... and Coldplay played there in 2001. So this could be rubbish or something to watch for... we shall see.

https://www.irishmirror.ie/whats-on/coldplay-tipped-play-slane-castle-12482130

• Like 3

Not sure what kind of stock to put in this article. All it is saying is that Coldplay are the odds-on favorite to headline Slane castle in June 2019. However, the nobleman in charge of the Slane estate said it will be a band who hasn't played there before.... and Coldplay played there in 2001. So this could be rubbish or something to watch for... we shall see.

I'm not really sure whether I ought to trust the tabloid press but this kind of news certainly raises hopes of a prospective attendance and performance of the Coldplay... So it's just a rumor, right?

• Like 1

I'm not really sure whether I ought to trust the tabloid press but this kind of news certainly raises hopes of a prospective attendance and performance of the Coldplay... So it's just a rumor, right?

Yeah it's just a rumor right now. Leaning towards complete trash, but worth looking out for.

• Like 3

Saw this too but frankly, I think it's just a rumour. Why would they do that in the middle of a several-year touring hiatus ? And it doesn't say much except that people are betting on Coldplay playing there. But outside the core fandom, I noticed many people aren't aware Coldplay are on a lengthy hiatus. I sometimes see ppl in the internet asking if there will be concerts this year, or even expecting a new album to come out by the end of this year. So there's that.

• Like 4

Coldplay played in a supporting slot for U2, instead of headlining. And I do seem to remember Slane rumors as the AHFOD era was first getting off the ground. So there's got to be demand...

Still, I honestly can't see the band playing a major show for a while. Maybe a tiny one-off kind of like Under One Roof in 2013, but not a massive concert like Slane Castle.

• Like 4