✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

I thought it was Guy.

He's nothing like him irl. But in this picture he's very similar.

Oh that, i think so too, but guy is such an ordinary GUY ([emoji16]) and theres lots of people that look like him in Portugal in my opinion
  • Like 1

Okay okay, all of you guys need to go on iTunes right now and look up Revamp: The Songs of Elton John & Bernie Taupin. Coldplay covered Elton John’s song “We All Fall in Love Sometimes”. Its not out yet, buut it’s available for preview.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just Chris at the piano it seems. Would've preferred a full band version, but it's better than nothing!

• Like 3

Oh that, i think so too, but guy is such an ordinary GUY ([emoji16]) and theres lots of people that look like him in Portugal in my opinion
One of my high-school science teachers really looked like Guy. He even played the guitar.
  • Like 4

Heard Lost in the grocery store yesterday, same place that I heard In My Place right after I'd gone to the AHFOD concert in August. Love that grocery store.

Then I heard Everglow and Every Teardrop is a Waterfall playing at my neighbor's house today and just had to tell her how much I loved her taste.

I've had a good run of hearing random Coldplay songs at different places the last few months. It never fails to make me smile...and start dancing and mouthing the words like a crazy person no matter where I am.

• Like 8

Heard Lost in the grocery store yesterday, same place that I heard In My Place right after I'd gone to the AHFOD concert in August. Love that grocery store.

Then I heard Everglow and Every Teardrop is a Waterfall playing at my neighbor's house today and just had to tell her how much I loved her taste.

I've had a good run of hearing random Coldplay songs at different places the last few months. It never fails to make me smile...and start dancing and mouthing the words like a crazy person no matter where I am.

I love when that happens. I recently heard Birds at a burger joint and couldn't believe my ears haha.

Also, I was sitting at a lounging area at a grocery store with my headphones on, doing work, listening through X&Y. I walked downstairs to the store to get a drink and the store was playing The Hardest Part! Not the first Coldplay song I would expect in public. Crazy stuff.

• Like 6