✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

I just saw this. So they are not going to be touring until 2021 :( I mean YES, they really deserve their break, but of course it would be fun not having to wait that long.

[MEDIA=instagram]Bfs8qaFFNXV[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bfs8qaFFNXV/

damn yeah this kinda sucks but I mean kinda predicted it, seeing that there wasn't any Christmas message last year or anything. Kinda suggested a decent break was to be had.

This evening Coldplay will feature in a tv show on the Belgium tv channel één.

1 of tonights stories is about a 19-year old girl, Noa, who is a cystic fibrosis patient and had a lung transplant.

In June 2017, Noa wanted to go to a concert of her favorite group Coldplay in the King Baudouin Stadium.

With her new lungs that she received in November 2016. But in April 2017 she got lymph gland cancer. Noa was treated and was even allowed to leave the hospital, but she had a bleeding in the intestines just before departure.

The meeting with singer Chris Martin and his colleagues, which the host of the talkshow Cath Luyten had arranged for the show "Vandaag over een jaar", fell into the water.

But the gentlemen were kind enough to dedicate a song to her during their concert and record a video message, which will be shown in the program tonight.

één is a public channel so it can be watched from abroad!

Vandaag over een jaar - 20:40 - 21:35 (Brussels time)

@Captain Crieff

edit: here is a link to the program: https://www.een.be/vandaag-over-een-jaar/ik-wil-uit-volle-borst-meezingen

(you can practise your Dutch knowledge :))

• Like 7

This evening Coldplay will feature in a tv show on the Belgium tv channel één.

1 of tonights stories is about a 19-year old girl, Noa, who is a cystic fibrosis patient and had a lung transplant.

In June 2017, Noa wanted to go to a concert of her favorite group Coldplay in the King Baudouin Stadium.

With her new lungs that she received in November 2016. But in April 2017 she got lymph gland cancer. Noa was treated and was even allowed to leave the hospital, but she had a bleeding in the intestines just before departure.

The meeting with singer Chris Martin and his colleagues, which the host of the talkshow Cath Luyten had arranged for the show "Vandaag over een jaar", fell into the water.

But the gentlemen were kind enough to dedicate a song to her during their concert and record a video message, which will be shown in the program tonight.

één is a public channel so it can be watched from abroad!

Vandaag over een jaar - 20:40 - 21:35 (Brussels time)

@Captain Crieff

edit: here is a link to the program: https://www.een.be/vandaag-over-een-jaar/ik-wil-uit-volle-borst-meezingen

(you can practise your Dutch knowledge :))

here's a short clip from the telly programme ft the video message and some footage from the concert. She also said the message from the band gave her the strength not to give up

[MEDIA=twitter]981977420776595456[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/een/status/981977420776595456

The whole recording of Fix You was aired on the radio (stubru) this morning so I can rip that tonight when I have time (spoiler alert: the whole stadium sings along totally out of sync. we need more practise as a nation.)

Should also add that the girl is doing great now so Coldplay can come back to Belgium now. And I promise we'll all sing along better.

• Like 1

here's a short clip from the telly programme ft the video message and some footage from the concert. She also said the message from the band gave her the strength not to give up

The whole recording of Fix You was aired on the radio (stubru) this morning so I can rip that tonight when I have time (spoiler alert: the whole stadium sings along totally out of sync. we need more practise as a nation.)

Should also add that the girl is doing great now so Coldplay can come back to Belgium now. And I promise we'll all sing along better.

I think this was on the 2nd concert so I was standing near the B-stage at that time. I'd blame it on the bad acoustics in the King Baudouin Stadium. [emoji16]

And I can only agree that they can come back to Belgium. [emoji4]

But isnt it because of the delay?
  • Like 1

Cool. And Ghost Stories flows so nicely as well. It feels like one long song sometimes, doesn’t it?

:party: 1000th post! :party:

Yes, you're right. From my point of view the Ghost Stories album is one of the most cohesive records by the Coldplay. All the tracks blend together well and it sounds like one long song as you have already mentioned, right from the very beginning to the end. Just as a river flows from the spring to the estuary. :innocent:

• Like 6

:party: 1000th post! :party:

Yes, you're right. From my point of view the Ghost Stories album is one of the most cohesive records by the Coldplay. All the tracks blend together well and it sounds like one long song as you have already mentioned, right from the very beginning to the end. Just as the river flows from the spring to the estuary. :innocent:

Yes, very nice description indeed. And congrats on your 1000th post! :celebrate: I have a ways to go. Lol. :)

• Like 1

Why, thank you! At first glance it might appear to be impossible to post 1,000 posts but as the time goes by, the more postings you're going to create, if you're feeling comfortable sharing your own thoughts and ideas on the Internet. :D
Expecially when you play come on and sing it out [emoji16]

Welcome to the 1000 posts club

• Like 3

Why, thank you! At first glance it might appear to be impossible to post 1,000 posts but as the time goes by, the more postings you're going to create, if you're feeling comfortable sharing your own thoughts and ideas on the Internet. :D

That’s right. I need to be here more often and spread my thoughts with peeps. Lol.

• Like 2