✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

These ads that are now in the middle of my screen are a bit confusing.

For a second I was relating this picture with Marianna. [emoji2] [ATTACH=full]7814[/ATTACH]

OMG ! Hey Pippi Longstocking, why are you sponsored ? :joy: :joy: :joy:

I used to watch these movies when I was a kid.

Release Life Is Beautiful ? Nope.

Release Live 2017 ? Nada.

Release a studio-recorded cover for an Elton John tribute album ? Coldplay: Hell yeah !

:rolleyes:

[MEDIA=twitter]974301336106885120[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/coldplayxtra/status/974301336106885120

I'm thinking it might just be Chris at the piano, not actually Coldplay (sort of like 2000 Miles)

• Like 3

The frontman of The Nappies has made a comeback :rolleyes:

[MEDIA=twitter]974561453314379776[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/coldplaying/status/974561453314379776

Love the randomness of this!

Do you ever feel like if you met Chris you would like totally be the best of friends? The more I read about him, the more I'm like "OMG he's like the male, superrockstar version of me." The quirky humor, self deprecation, proud awkwardness, coping with anxiety, taste in music, and all.

Either that or we would annoy each others because I know I can get on my own nerves.

• Like 5

Love the randomness of this!

Do you ever feel like if you met Chris you would like totally be the best of friends? The more I read about him, the more I'm like "OMG he's like the male, superrockstar version of me." The quirky humor, self deprecation, proud awkwardness, coping with anxiety, taste in music, and all.

Either that or we would annoy each others because I know I can get on my own nerves.

I was looking at the coldplay personalities thread once and I think it was decided that he was an ENFP. That's what I got too so same

I joined Coldplaying exactly 2 years ago and I can't believe it's been that long! It was also the time when I started to really get into Coldplay and to listen to every single song of theirs; I have been a Coldplayer for 2 years :blush: I know I don't post a lot and I've been busy this last year but I come here at least 2 times a week and check what you post. Thank you for having me in this great community, a place where I can share my love for Coldplay, it's great seeing people who feel the same way I do and I really enjoy reading your posts. Thank you for keeping me up to date with Coldplay news and just being great in general (after all, Chris did say we are the best fans in the world and all-around brilliant, and he was obviously right). :heart:

I'd also like to thank Coldplay for being a big part of my life, making me a more positive person and helping me through hard times. :blush: I still get so excited every time I hear a Coldplay song on the radio or when I am out shopping, at college (it happened recently) or out with friends. It's great that I now have friends who also like listening to Coldplay and I can share my love for them with my friends too. :grinning: Coldplay are amazing and I hope that after this hiatus they will come back better than ever and that they will finally come to my country and that I will see them live:heart:

• Like 9

I have plans to finally make a photo album with the pictures I took on my AHFOD tour.

There are so many, so it is gonna be a huge project. The really good ones I already kept in a separate folder, but there are even more less good ones.

So I started th have a look at all of them and even discovered some photo's and snippets I filmed but forgot that I had them. Like e.g. this IMG_4942:

There is this huge smile on my face.IMG_4942.thumb.jpg.dec613836001e848a80e2436d34f3fd0.jpg

• Like 6