🛒 SHOP THE NEW CHRISTMAS LIGHTS COLLECTION 🛒
alyssa

Random Coldplay thoughts...

ehh, i really do think he just wrote them.

like these:

edit: dat url tho

• Like 1

After not watching it for ages, I've just watched Ghost Stories Live DVD , and... good grief ! I'd forgotten how sad it all was. Chris looked totally shattered and was still wearing his wedding ring. Those songs just tear me apart. :sob:

Always remember - bad times pass, and things turn out OK in the end. :sun:

• Like 4

After not watching it for ages, I've just watched Ghost Stories Live DVD , and... good grief ! I'd forgotten how sad it all was. Chris looked totally shattered and was still wearing his wedding ring. Those songs just tear me apart. :sob:

Always remember - bad times pass, and things turn out OK in the end. :sun:

Thanks. I needed to hear that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Edited by Draco
  • Like 2

Thanks. I needed to hear that.

Hope you're not experiencing bad times !

• Like 1

Is there any truth in the report of Guy, Will and Jonny arriving in Italy to join Chris ?

Just a reminder that Coldplaying Awards votes are due on the 24th!

I am adamantly against AHFOD and very much an Oldplay fan, but Birds has emerged as not only the best song on the album by a mile, but one of my favorite Coldplay songs ever.

If it was produced a bit differently (not by Stargate), with more distortion on Jonny's part towards the end like when they play live, it would even by 10X better. The live version is spectacular.

• Like 1

Which song should I recommend to a friend of mine, who never really started listening to Coldplay?

I assume he knows the most famous ones like Clocks, Paradise and Viva La Vida.

Which song should I recommend to a friend of mine, who never really started listening to Coldplay?

I assume he knows the most famous ones like Clocks, Paradise and Viva La Vida.

What type of music does he usually like? Coldplay has such a range now you could almost get him started with similar music to what he likes. If he likes more indie I'd recommend b-sides.

But The Scientist does have very wide appeal usually across genres.

• Like 3

Been watching lots of live performances on YouTube lately. Glastonbury 2005 was so good.

I also watched the full Mylo Xyloto live and Ghost Stories live. Great stuff!

• Like 1

What type of music does he usually like? Coldplay has such a range now you could almost get him started with similar music to what he likes. If he likes more indie I'd recommend b-sides.

But The Scientist does have very wide appeal usually across genres.

I think I will go for "The Scientist". He does have a very wide range of music that appeals to him. If you want to be specific, you could mention „Chinese pop” as a genre, which he hears slightly more than any other

Havent been on these forums in a while, but Im glad to see there is still activity here and there.

I made an instrumental track and I was hoping if you guys could check it out and let me know what you think. Thanks!

[MEDIA=soundcloud]

[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://soundcloud.com/tatremymusic/chill-the-moonlight

• Like 1

Anyone else really disappointed that the band didn't make a Christmas message (you know, a handwritten or typed Christmas greeting with all four signatures like they do almost every year) this year ? :confused:

• Like 2

Anyone else really disappointed that the band didn't make a Christmas message (you know, a handwritten or typed Christmas greeting with all four signatures like they do almost every year) this year ? :confused:

Must mean the band is over.

Coldplay are a one chapter book. Oh well. Let's riot.

• Like 1

Must mean the band is over.

Coldplay are a one chapter book. Oh well. Let's riot.

Coldplay fan riot, huh? Wonder what that'd be like lol.

• Like 1

Coldplay fan riot, huh? Wonder what that'd be like lol.

Probably would be the least intimidating riot imaginable. Would also probably involve rainbows, unicorns, and love buttons.

• Like 5

Probably would be the least intimidating riot imaginable. Would also probably involve rainbows, unicorns, and love buttons.

And confetti.

• Like 5

Yeah true actually, hope it doesn't signify a super long break but maybe that might be exactly what they all need :P

Yeah true actually, hope it doesn't signify a super long break but maybe that might be exactly what they all need :p

I'm just hoping it's much needed break time too. They did just give us 2 years of their lives.

• Like 2

YES!! Especially after two years of touring and building a new fan base, you would think they’d want to thank everyone.

• Like 2

Yeah that would be great and they clearly have lost connection to their fans. But, I can understand this since they now live in different parts of the world and probably the thing they care about more these days is some time with their families and friends. From another viewpoint, that doesn't mean anything, they could just write some wishes costing them only a few minutes. Maybe they want to stay silent until the announcement of the film[emoji19].

फृआगइआष

• Like 2

Finally it is the last day of this curious year and German TV had the perfect start into the day !! :blush:

20171231_115835.thumb.jpg.0d8fc0783929220450566460bc98d177.jpg

• Like 4