✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Random Coldplay thoughts...

alyssa

I heard Talk in the grocery store the other day and I couldn't believe it.

IDK why I'm so surprised about certain Coldplay songs being played in public, outside of the handful of hits. Sometimes I forget the band are pretty massive lol

• Like 5

Well, i mean, only Luisa and Salvador (and the instrumentialists) won. I did nothing

What country are you from?

Enviado do meu ALE-L21 através do Tapatalk

Well, i mean, only Luisa and Salvador (and the instrumentialists) won. I did nothing

What country are you from?

I meant you Portuguese [emoji5]. Look at my info ha!

Hey everyone, can't believe it's been over 3 months since the last time I was here. I also wanted to share something. It's a throwback to 2009, tomorrow exactly 9 years ago Coldplay played Life In Technicolor ii for a soundcheck (which was too good to be just a soundcheck). So for those who want to see them playing their best song (at least it is for me) sometime again; I'll post the video here:

Enjoy :)

• Like 7

Anyone watching Eurovision? It was mentioned that the contestant singer for UK was a backing vocalist of Chris.

Apparently she once performed something with Chris Martin at a charity event in the past. But our German commentator called her a backing vocalist for Coldplay :D

Oh and the winning "song" is atrocious.

But glad to see that Salvador Sobral is doing well after his heart transplantation.

• Like 3

Apparently she once performed something with Chris Martin at a charity event in the past. But our German commentator called her a backing vocalist for Coldplay :D

Oh and the winning "song" is atrocious.

When i heard the song i was like "why is this here?" And now it won lmao. I dont like Poland's song either

When i heard the song i was like "why is this here?" And now it won lmao. I dont like Poland's song either

Can't remember Poland but Sweden was awful too, surprised it got so high. I was rooting for Estonia (the opera singer).

Can't remember Poland but Sweden was awful too, surprised it got so high. I was rooting for Estonia (the opera singer).
Poland's was light me up, an edm song. Very VERY predictable song, i knew what would go next.

Today my History teacher was wearing a T-shirt with "LOST IN PARADISE" written on it. As soon as I took a look at it and read it thoroughly, I was like "My, oh, my! This reminds me of the Coldplay! Wow, he surely knows how to lift my spirits, even twice as much.". Had I not been at school but home, I would have played the aforementioned songs out loud. Anyway, after the lesson I wanted to compliment the teacher on his tee but I was too coy to make that happen because I didn't wish to present myself as a toady. Maybe I should have told him after all... :D

• Like 3