🛒 SHOP THE NEW CHRISTMAS LIGHTS COLLECTION 🛒
alyssa

Random Coldplay thoughts...

Top left corner, whole video but you see it better on 0:27

And you can see the sidewalk in the bottom, a fire hydrant and white stripes on the edge of the floor. Thats why i think its a road, or maybe it is all supposed to look like that.

Hm yeah. Could be in the studio though ?
Theres too things:

The scenery and simetry are too perfect — makes me think its a studio

The dead leafs and worn—out paint — makes me think its real

So, i dunno, its up to ourselves to belive on what we want, and at this point im confused [emoji1]

So I was talking with some of my new friends about music, and one of them said that she really likes an alternative rock and pop band that has collaborated with Rihanna and Beyonce, and that the lead singer is a blonde guy with blue eyes. She obviously meant Coldplay (she is really bad with names) but I was so stuck, no band in my mind matched the description and when she finally remembered that the band was named Coldplay, I was shocked lol. I really don't know how I didn't think of Coldplay! Anyway, I am so happy because 2 of my new friends really like Coldplay, they are not hardcore fans like me :p, but like many of their old and new songs and their meanings and love the band as people :)

• Like 7

So I was talking with some of my new friends about music, and one of them said that she really likes an alternative rock and pop band that has collaborated with Rihanna and Beyonce, and that the lead singer is a blonde guy with blue eyes. She obviously meant Coldplay (she is really bad with names) but I was so stuck, no band in my mind matched the description and when she finally remembered that the band was named Coldplay, I was shocked lol. I really don't know how I didn't think of Coldplay! Anyway, I am so happy because 2 of my new friends really like Coldplay, they are not hardcore fans like me :p, but like many of their old and new songs and their meanings and love the band as people :)

She didn't know Chris? One of my friends likes Sparks and X&Y but she didn't know Chris either

• Like 1

She didn't know Chris? One of my friends likes Sparks and X&Y but she didn't know Chris either

I must admit, I sat at the concert thinking just before it started "isn't their frontman the one the consciously uncoupled from Gwyneth Paltrow?" ... I just almost completly gave up reading any rainbow press, just the headlines you can't avoid ... less drama doesn't do any harm in my opinion, give them some privacy back :)

• Like 1

I must admit, I sat at the concert thinking just before it started "isn't their frontman the one the consciously uncoupled from Gwyneth Paltrow?" ... I just almost completly gave up reading any rainbow press, just the headlines you can't avoid ... less drama doesn't do any harm in my opinion, give them some privacy back :)
I like your profile picture.

I like your profile picture.

funny enough that has ALWAYS been my favourite peanuts character ... and when I saw that picture all of a sudden it made sense :p or as I said before, it felt like things happen for a reason :)

• Like 3

I was reading an interview with ODESZA when I noticed the word "Coldplay". I completely freaked out when I read it! I almost had a heart attack. :joy:

[spoiler=SOURCE]https://likelihood.us/pages/odesza

27658592_1284816821619205_1287801989_n.png?oh=4036367213aa920e127e1cb278d8d983&oe=5A78DB36Its his guilty pleasure, thats because evryone likes Coldplay no matter how much the deny it [emoji57]

• Like 1

Mac DeMarco also said in an interview that Coldplay are his guilty pleasure and sometimes he enjoys listening to AROBTTH while driving.

I was astonished and instantly send the video to a friend of mine who loves Mac DeMarco and hates Coldplay. His reaction was priceless.

• Like 4

In 2004, one of the closest people in my life died and it devastated me. I listened to Warning Sign constantly during that period. To this day, 14 years later, that song has the ability to make me break down. The power of music is amazing.

• Like 4

In 2004, one of the closest people in my life died and it devastated me. I listened to Warning Sign constantly during that period. To this day, 14 years later, that song has the ability to make me break down. The power of music is amazing.

it is, if you find some that touches you. 7 month after the concert i still feel this positivity and excitement i experienced at the coldplay concert, how we ended up doing the mexican wave for more than half an hour between the warm up and the actual concert ... can't say the same about guns'n'roses, metallica, kings of leon, aerosmith, elton john or the red hot chilli peppers, to name just a few concerts in the last years ...

• Like 1

Mac DeMarco also said in an interview that Coldplay are his guilty pleasure and sometimes he enjoys listening to AROBTTH while driving.

I was astonished and instantly send the video to a friend of mine who loves Mac DeMarco and hates Coldplay. His reaction was priceless.

Yeah he covered Yellow

it is, if you find some that touches you. 7 month after the concert i still feel this positivity and excitement i experienced at the coldplay concert, how we ended up doing the mexican wave for more than half an hour between the warm up and the actual concert ... can't say the same about guns'n'roses, metallica, kings of leon, aerosmith, elton john or the red hot chilli peppers, to name just a few concerts in the last years ...

That happened to me too! I'm still feeling it 6 months later, although I will admit it's starting to fade a little given the hiatus...and it just started! It's going to be a long wait!

That happened to me too! I'm still feeling it 6 months later, although I will admit it's starting to fade a little given the hiatus...and it just started! It's going to be a long wait!

got the whole concert as an mp3, which helps a lot to make it last a bit longer

• Like 1

Funny how a member of ODESZA has Coldplay as his guilty pleasure while I certainly would consider ODESZA a guilty pleasure if I happen to like their music lol

• Like 1

Can anyone - maybe someone from the UK ? - rip the audio from this Jo Whiley track (Coldplay Don't Panic acoustic live 2000) ?

The track is only available for listening for 7 more days, and then it'll be gone. And I don't think this recording is available anywhere !

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p05v8wh1

• Like 1

Can anyone - maybe someone from the UK ? - rip the audio from this Jo Whiley track (Coldplay Don't Panic acoustic live 2000) ?

The track is only available for listening for 7 more days, and then it'll be gone. And I don't think this recording is available anywhere !

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p05v8wh1

I managed to rip it but the file is a bit corrupt: around the 1:52 mark until 2:10 or so it goes a bit bananas. It happens when I stream the track on the iPlayer itself and it's the same in the file I downoaded, so it seems to be the original file that's causing it and not the player. Does it play fine for you?

btw I'm not in the UK but it's not geoblocked for me

I managed to rip it but the file is a bit corrupt: around the 1:52 mark until 2:10 or so it goes a bit bananas. It happens when I stream the track on the iPlayer itself and it's the same in the file I downoaded, so it seems to be the original file that's causing it and not the player. Does it play fine for you?

btw I'm not in the UK but it's not geoblocked for me

Thanks ! It is indeed not geoblocked, somehow I thought it was.

You're right that the original file already has that problem, I didn't notice cause I never listened to the short track in its entirety, only within the context of the entire show a few weeks ago. If you've figured out how to rip audio,can you perhaps download the entire show ? It's here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b09lstgf I just re-listened and here the track doesn't skip ! I could cut out the Coldplay track later in Audacity.

Thanks ! It is indeed not geoblocked, somehow I thought it was.

You're right that the original file already has that problem, I didn't notice cause I never listened to the short track in its entirety, only within the context of the entire show a few weeks ago. If you've figured out how to rip audio,can you perhaps download the entire show ? It's here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b09lstgf I just re-listened and here the track doesn't skip ! I could cut out the Coldplay track later in Audacity.

Alright I'll drop you a PM!

• Like 1

I think it had a general problem loading most of yesterday

They were playing AOAL in the background of one of the olympic events as they went to a commercial

• Like 1