✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Concerts/Artists you have seen/Are planning to see

Wally

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in 2015:

Foster the People + Bastille (march 27th)

System of a Down - Rock In Rio (september 24th)

Muse (october 22th & 24th)

for 2016

Coldplay and U2 ~~maybe~~

I'm going to see Muse in October twice too! On the 17th in Buenos Aires and the 19th in Cordoba. For Cordoba, I'm going to travel 700km to see them. I'm so excited!

Since I returned to Argentina five years ago, I went to see this bands (how time passes!)

Ian Anderson 2x

Jake Bugg 2x

Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds

Muse

Arctic Monkeys

Roger Waters

Kodaline (in Dublin last year)

Hermitage Green (also in Dublin)

Echo & The Bunnymen

The Hives

James McCartney

Albert Hammond Jr.

The last one was The Strypes two weeks ago. Awesome concert, it was so fun!

And I missed so much more, like The Black Keys, Kasabian, Beady Eye, two Lollapalooza...

Seeing Kodaline next month and Muse the month after.

13 concerts in total this year. I'm out of money but probably the happiest person on earth. :D

Congrats chommy_16! Have fun!

Think I've done this before, but this is an updated version:

Have Seen:

Stereophonics- 25th Nov 2013 (Cardiff Motorpoint Arena)

Coldplay- 2nd July 2014 (Royal Albert Hall, London)

The Script- 2nd March 2015 (Cardiff Motorpoint Arena)

Also went to The Brit Awards on 25th February 2015 at The O2. Not a gig as such, but it's worth noting down.

Seeing:

Ed Sheeran- 11th July 2015 (Wembley Stadium, London)

U2- 3rd November 2015 (The O2, London)

Probably will see Imagine Dragons at the O2 on November 4th as well.

I'm going to see Muse in October twice too! On the 17th in Buenos Aires and the 19th in Cordoba. For Cordoba, I'm going to travel 700km to see them. I'm so excited!

Nice! I can't get enough of seeing Muse live, october 22th will be my third consecutive since 2013 :lol:

Congrats chommy_16! Have fun!

Thank you and you have fun too. :)

I'm actually seeing Muse twice too, on 23 Sept in Bangkok and 26 Sept in Singapore. This band is just too good to see them only once.

And I missed out the Imagine Dragons one on 29 Aug in Bangkok.

Nice! I can't get enough of seeing Muse live, october 22th will be my third consecutive since 2013 :lol:

I saw them too in October 2013. It was amazing. I went with my mum, now I'm going with my dad. They are big fans too. I hope they change the setlist a little bit for the two gigs. We will see. I'm praying for Citizen Erased. :laugh3:

• 2 weeks later...

So far I have seen:

Coldplay @ Twisted Logic Tour, Singapore (July 2006)

Owl City, Seattle (May 2011)

Mat Kearney, Seattle (May 2011)

Coldplay @ Mylo Xyloto Tour, Seattle (April 2012)

Sigur Ros, Brighton Centre (November 2013)

James Blunt, Royal Albert Hall (April 2014)

Coldplay @ Ghost Stories, Royal Albert Hall - London (July 2014)

Sondre Lerche, Brighton (November 2014)

James Blunt, Brighton Centre (November 2014)

BBC Music Awards (December 2014)

I'd like to see:

Ed Sheeran, Coldplay, other bands all of the above and other Indie bands whoever they are in the world I'd love to see them. And probably Glastonbury! I still don't know when I'm going to these shows but I'm trying to save up some money now :)

Saw James Bay 4 times this year and I will see him again on November 2 :D

Also went to a couple of free outdoor events where i saw Noel Gallagher and Christine and the Queens!

Plus the Kodaline gig in March.

This year has been pretty great in terms of live experiences :D

Hopefully i can book one or two more gigs by the end of the year!

• 1 month later...

Been a while since I've posted here... Had a pretty busy year on concerts so far this year, and good few coming up. Think I may even have left out a few:

Andy Burrows + Sam Duckworth, 4 times in various venues around the Netherlands, Jan-Feb 2015

Adrian Crowley + Katie Kim, Ekko Utrecht, the Netherlands, 7/2/2015

Peter Pan Speedrock, De Helling Utrecht, 14/3/2015

The Wombats + Sundara Karma + Compny, Melkweg Amsterdam, 16/3/2015

Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds + Paul Newsome, TivoliVredenburg Utrecht, the Netherlands, 20/3/2015

Sean Bonnette of Andrew Jackson Jihad + Joe McMahon + Billy Liar, Winston Amsterdam, the Netherlands, 16/5/2015

Paul McCartney, Ziggo Dome Amsterdam, the Netherlands, 8/6/2015

Pinkpop Festival (day 1): Body Count, Paloma Faith, George Ezra, Elbow, Muse, 12/6/2015

Pinkpop Festival (day 2): The Wombats, Jonathan Jeremiah, Selah Sue, Kensington, The Script, Robbie Williams, 13/6/2015

Pinkpop Festival (day 3): Frank Turner & The Sleeping Souls, Typhoon, Triggerfinger, Counting Crows, OneRepublic, Fiddler's Green, Pharrell Williams, 14/6/2015

Kasabian + The Afterveins, TivoliVredenburg Utrecht, the Netherlands, 27/6/2015

FFS (Franz Ferdinand & Sparks) + Pollyester, Melkweg Amsterdam, the Netherlands, 2/7/2015

Frank Turner & The Sleeping Souls + North Alone, Underground Cologne, Germany, 3/9/2015

Foals + Formation, Melkweg Amsterdam, the Netherlands, 7/9/2015

Upcoming:

Frank Turner (super intimate solo set), Backstage Hotel Amsterdam, the Netherlands, 11/9/2015

U2, Ziggo Dome Amsterdam, the Netherlands, 12/9/2015

The Vaccines, Melkweg Amsterdam, the Netherlands, 8/10/2015

Editors + The Twilight Sad, Heineken Music Hall Amsterdam, the Netherlands, 4/11/2015

CHVRCHES, Melkweg Amsterdam, the Netherlands, 13/11/2015

Ash & We Are Scientists, Melkweg Amsterdam, the Netherlands, 16/11/2015

Bloc Party, Paradiso Amsterdam, the Netherlands, 27/11/2015

Florence + the Machine, Ziggo Dome Amsterdam, the Netherlands, 10/12/2015

I'm excited to go see Gary Lightbody perform a solo show next Wednesday in Napa, CA! I'm going with my mom and its only a 45 minute drive. I'll be the guy shouting, "Play Signal Fire!!" Haha.

Oh man Signal Fire never fails me. Always makes me crying all the time. It's so emotional.

Been a while since I've posted here... Had a pretty busy year on concerts so far this year, and good few coming up. Think I may even have left out a few:

Andy Burrows + Sam Duckworth, 4 times in various venues around the Netherlands, Jan-Feb 2015

Adrian Crowley + Katie Kim, Ekko Utrecht, the Netherlands, 7/2/2015

Peter Pan Speedrock, De Helling Utrecht, 14/3/2015

The Wombats + Sundara Karma + Compny, Melkweg Amsterdam, 16/3/2015

Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds + Paul Newsome, TivoliVredenburg Utrecht, the Netherlands, 20/3/2015

Sean Bonnette of Andrew Jackson Jihad + Joe McMahon + Billy Liar, Winston Amsterdam, the Netherlands, 16/5/2015

Paul McCartney, Ziggo Dome Amsterdam, the Netherlands, 8/6/2015

Pinkpop Festival (day 1): Body Count, Paloma Faith, George Ezra, Elbow, Muse, 12/6/2015

Pinkpop Festival (day 2): The Wombats, Jonathan Jeremiah, Selah Sue, Kensington, The Script, Robbie Williams, 13/6/2015

Pinkpop Festival (day 3): Frank Turner & The Sleeping Souls, Typhoon, Triggerfinger, Counting Crows, OneRepublic, Fiddler's Green, Pharrell Williams, 14/6/2015

Kasabian + The Afterveins, TivoliVredenburg Utrecht, the Netherlands, 27/6/2015

FFS (Franz Ferdinand & Sparks) + Pollyester, Melkweg Amsterdam, the Netherlands, 2/7/2015

Frank Turner & The Sleeping Souls + North Alone, Underground Cologne, Germany, 3/9/2015

Foals + Formation, Melkweg Amsterdam, the Netherlands, 7/9/2015

Upcoming:

Frank Turner (super intimate solo set), Backstage Hotel Amsterdam, the Netherlands, 11/9/2015

U2, Ziggo Dome Amsterdam, the Netherlands, 12/9/2015

The Vaccines, Melkweg Amsterdam, the Netherlands, 8/10/2015

Editors + The Twilight Sad, Heineken Music Hall Amsterdam, the Netherlands, 4/11/2015

CHVRCHES, Melkweg Amsterdam, the Netherlands, 13/11/2015

Ash & We Are Scientists, Melkweg Amsterdam, the Netherlands, 16/11/2015

Bloc Party, Paradiso Amsterdam, the Netherlands, 27/11/2015

Florence + the Machine, Ziggo Dome Amsterdam, the Netherlands, 10/12/2015

That's a pretty nice list there! Hope you enjoyed the Frank Turner set yesterday... it's not often that you get such an intimate, up close look at an artist! I hope you enjoy U2 tonight as well :) I saw them for the 2nd time back in June and it was amazing... I think the new tour is the best they've been in more than a decade.

Yeah, the Frank Turner show was really, really special. It was in a tiny hotel bar with only 50 people in the audience... Great setlist balanced between a few hits and quite a few rarities and covers (including an equally hilarious and amazing mash-up of Meat Loaf's Bat Out of Hell and Bruce Springsteen's Thunder Road)... Plus, being the nice guy that he is, he came to hang out in the bar a few minutes after the show to talk to everyone there.

U2 were fun too, but I felt kind of underwhelmed by the whole show... was kind of expecting it to be a bit more exciting(?) or something like that. Guess I may be a bit spoiled with the amount of great shows I've seen the past few years - I'm not that easily impressed anymore :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

I can't remember exact dates for many of these but here's my current list of artists I've seen live off the top of my head:

Coldplay

Thom Yorke

U2

Muse

Foo Fighters

Vampire Weekend

Beck

New Order

Chvrches

The 1975

Foals

ZZ Top

Snow Patrol

The Fray

Samantha Fish

Smash Mouth

.38 Special

Christopher Cross

Trace Adkins

The Lumineers

The Killers

Blink-182

Pat Benatar

All Time Low

Angels & Airwaves

The New Regime

Eric Johnson

Sleeping With Sirens

Mayday Parade

As for artists I plan on seeing? I'm hoping to see Thom Yorke again next year. And the awesome lineup of Green Day, Weezer, and Fall Out Boy are coming to town next summer on their "Hella Mega Tour" so I definitely want to see them.

• Like 1

Coldplay - A Head Full Of Dreams Tour - December 03, 2016 - Mt Smart Stadium, Auckland (NZ)

Eclipse (Pink Floyd Tribute) - April 06, 2019 - Fly Palmy Arena, Palmerston North (NZ)

Coming Up:

U2 with Noel Gallagher - Joshua Tree Tour 2019 - November 09, 2019 - Mt Smart Stadium, Auckland (NZ)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Apart from Coldplay a few times (all in sig) I've seen the following bands worth mentioning

Muse x 4 times (Wembley, Manchester arena and Etihad, O2 arena london) Seen Muse twice this year, definitely the 2nd best band in the world so so good live!

The prodigy x 6 (Creamfields,Doncaster Dome,Brixton Academy, Manchester victoria warehouse, Cardiff arena, Dublin arena)

Bon jovi x 5 (R.D.S dublin x 3, Maine Road manchester, Stoke stadium)

Robbie Williams x 3 (manchester arena x2, Phoenix park dublin)

Foo Fighters (Etihad Manchester)

U2 - Just the once at Wembley on the 360 tour!

Kasabian x 2 (Venue cymru llandudno, Birmingham arena)

Stereophonics (Venue Cymru)

There aren't many bands left i'd like to see, i would of loved to of seen linkin park, even had tickets for the last tour they did but it was cancelled because of the manchester bombings and then of course sadly chester passed away, Wouldn't mind seeing chemical brothers again, only ever seen them at festivals, gutted i missed them at manchester arena on friday

Also hoping Oasis do a re-union tour at some point!

• Like 1