✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Steve "crocodile hunter" Irwin died in accident

vertigo caz

:( i heard about this when my mum told me,i was completely shocked,i mean its not the sort of thing you expect to hear happen,its a shame really,as he has two young kids,but yea its nice in a way he died doing what he loved and in that beautiful location.

Even though i was not a fan as such,i feel saddened by this

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No more "Danger danger danger" or "Don't muck with it"....no more crocs attacking the lawn mower.....no more crawling around with the komodo dragons....no more 2' date='000 pound crocs that look like they could gobble you in one bite being described as "cute" or "awwwwwwwwwww, isn't she lovely"........[img']http://www.snitchseeker.com/vb3/images/smilies/rip.gif[/img]

im actually going to miss those ads on tv they always made me smile. i agree with what somebady mention before, we should have an steve irwin conservation day for animals in australia, i think he would have wanted this too. well now i have to head off to work, it going to be the talk of the day, i still cant believe it. it was the last thing i thought of before i went to bed and the first thing i thought of when i got up.

just cant believe he's gone, there might be a state funernal - i hope they hold it at beerwah, that way i can go as well.

OMG.

I can't believe this. I was reading the Random Coldplay Thoughts Thread and then someone started talking about Steve Irwin and I thought nooo, the croc hunter :stunned: What happened?

And this is just so devestating. I thought he was a cool guy and a good person. I always enjoyed his shows and when he appeared as a guest on late night shows as well.

I feel really bad cos his wife may not even know yet. Or she may by now, but seriously, their children...what a loss for them all. :cry:

And I can't believe a Sting Ray could kill you that instantly. Now I hate/fear them even more...

Steve, you will certainly be missed.

OMG.

I can't believe this. I was reading the Random Coldplay Thoughts Thread and then someone started talking about Steve Irwin and I thought nooo, the croc hunter :stunned: What happened?

And this is just so devestating. I thought he was a cool guy and a good person. I always enjoyed his shows and when he appeared as a guest on late night shows as well.

I feel really bad cos his wife may not even know yet. Or she may by now, but seriously, their children...what a loss for them all. :cry:

And I can't believe a Sting Ray could kill you that instantly. Now I hate/fear them even more...

Steve, you will certainly be missed.

Steve wouldn't have wanted anyone to hate or fear any species. What happened to him was a freak accident. Stingrays don't go out of their way to attack people - they're generally very docile.;)

Steve wouldn't have wanted anyone to hate or fear any species. What happened to him was a freak accident. Stingrays don't go out of their way to attack people - they're generally very docile.;)

I can vouch for that. They're gentle creatures. It was just an accident. A terrible one at that.

:cry: X 1000. I can't even believe this. I grew up watching him all the time. Steve was such a great man and really had a gift. When I had wanted to be a herpatologist, he was the one I looked up to. I am so devastated. My mom woke me up this morning at 8 am to tell me. Even she knew how much I loved him! And remember that cheesy movie that was released a few years ago with him? I didn't care that it was a flop, it had Steve in it! Saw it in theaters and bought the DVD. :(

Guest LiquidSky

I still can't believe this.. did this really happen? I know it's all over the news and on the net but I just can't believe it. I have to say that I am sad to hear this news. I would always watch his interviews and tune in to his shows..so I will miss him :\

I don't want to seem unsensitive,but this is the most ridiculous death ever. Have you ever seen Six Feet Under when people die in the weirdest ways??? That's crap compared to this.

Sorry.

We'll all miss you,Steve.

I still can't believe this.. did this really happen? I know it's all over the news and on the net but I just can't believe it. I have to say that I am sad to hear this news. I would always watch his interviews and tune in to his shows..so I will miss him :\

i completely know what you mean. it's already been a day and everywhere i've been to has been talking about him. i was at a meeting today and everyone completely derailed and talked about steve. on the morning radio people were calling up and sharing their moments with the croc hunter. then on the bus, a heap of students were talking about it, one of the little girls had written i <3 you steve irwin on her hand, even the bus we were on had a huge poster of steve on the back (most buses in the sunshine coast normally have an australia zoo poster on them with a goofy looking steve - it captures him entirely lol).

^someone said something about john howard showing emotion yesterday. it's rare to see someone naturally composed and formal, be affected that way. it shows there are few people left unaffected by this.

"woah...what a beaudy!" and "danger, danger, danger" and the all classic "crikey!" - what a character

see ya later stevie, we'll miss you...:cry:

Its amazing he's only really a minor celeb (if that) but theres so many people across the net who are genuinely gutted by this. This time last week, you'd have struggled to remember his name, but knew his shows. the guy was real and i think thats why everyone likes him. he loved doing what he did and it showed.

Top bloke

Btw apprently his last moments were on tape and he actually pulled the barb out of his heart. Crikey!