✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

DEXTER

cavenow

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not talking about S4 being awesome.

What I'm trying to say is that like S4 or S1, it ended so well, so amazing, with great storylines, and the next season happened to be less good.

Or correct me if I'm wrong, was S2 better than S1?

I think you'd agree with me that S4 was a lot better than S3.

I'm confused nao D:

Ok no, what I wanna say is: It doesn't matter if the ending made it seem like the next will be better or amazing, it's very unlikely that it will be like that.

Also, I'm getting sick of Joseph.

edit: On a side note, I'd hate it if this was the last season.

It's like, too short to make it happen (him getting caught or dead), and if I were to make him get caught, I'd give it a whole season. Not 4 episodes. And NOT thanks to Quinn or Lumen.

Would be Debra.

I'm not talking about S4 being awesome.

What I'm trying to say is that like S4 or S1, it ended so well, so amazing, with great storylines, and the next season happened to be less good.

Or correct me if I'm wrong, was S2 better than S1?

I think you'd agree with me that S4 was a lot better than S3.

I'm confused nao D:

Ok no, what I wanna say is: It doesn't matter if the ending made it seem like the next will be better or amazing, it's very unlikely that it will be like that.

Also, I'm getting sick of Joseph.

edit: On a side note, I'd hate it if this was the last season.

It's like, too short to make it happen (him getting caught or dead), and if I were to make him get caught, I'd give it a whole season. Not 4 episodes. And NOT thanks to Quinn or Lumen.

Would be Debra.

I didn't like S3 at all, Miguel ruined it for me.

Well I know but Quinn is a cop so I think killing is not a real problem for him and he doesn't want troubles with Deb about that so he has to push him away because he said he's gonna tell Deb everything. And Dex doesn't know anything about what's going on. :lol:

Well I know but Quinn is a cop so I think killing is not a real problem for him and he doesn't want troubles with Deb about that so he has to push him away because he said he's gonna tell Deb everything. And Dex doesn't know anything about what's going on. :lol:

I'm just hoping Dex figures out though.

I can't see Quinn killing outside the line of duty. :shrug:

I like that idea! :)

Well how is gonna push him away without doing anything ? He can't let the Detective ruin everything because if he doesn't do anything, he's gonna lose everything. And Dexter has got a lot to do already and he doesn't know at all what's going on.

I think that maybe the Detective will go to see Laguerta and gives her the pics but that would be the end if he does. :thinking:

What d'ya think all ?