melanieau

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

welcome Jbella :dance:

now.... feel free to tell us if you've had any spicy coldplay dreams :sneaky:

Thank you!

Well, I haven't had the pleasure of having any spicy coldplay dreams yet. I usually I dream that I meet them and talk with them--that's it. But when I do have one of those yummy dreams the perv unit will be the first to know and I'll be as descriptive as possible. :sneaky:

Thank you!

Well, I haven't had the pleasure of having any spicy coldplay dreams yet. I usually I dream that I meet them and talk with them--that's it. But when I do have one of those yummy dreams the perv unit will be the first to know and I'll be as descriptive as possible. :sneaky:

Pervtastic!!:rolleyes:

Hello Pervs. What has happened to the forum? All these classic threads are dying, plus no more thanks, no more "new post" search, even "My mood" has been removed. Is it just craziness due to the new album, or will the forum neved be the way it once was?

I KNOW! i miss it all. even the countries that we're from are gone. i miss em... especially the thanks because i loved thanking people and maybe getting some thanks a long the way. a lot has changed but you can't speak too soon because Ian and i guess a few others are still resetting up the site.

It was definitely just Thalia and Jonny, the lucky thing

Am I to be punished for liking the TOTP performance of Daylight back in 02 too much, btw? It's like, mulitiple-orgasmic-Chris all over it :wideeyed:

...sorry for derailing :disappointed: but it is pervy! |D

I LOVE the 02 TOTP performance of Daylight for that reason, but especially for giving me a very fluffy-haired and deep-voiced Jonny singing back-up. That was so HOT! At first, I didn't know who's voice was doing that low part. But I watched Jonny at the mic and imagined it was him and found that quite sexy. Then I eventually figured out it IS him! Swoon!

Okay people. I won't be talking about any Coldplay member now, but about Ed from Radiohead.

DAMN! This guy is too hot! Seriously! He's tall, has a perfect voice, knows how to play guitar and gosh, his body! :bigcry: If I was alone with him in a room ... or anywhere .... naaaahhh, I better not start thinking about it. :bigcry: :wacko: :wacko:

Too late. :shame:

Where is that perv JD?? He goes to see Coldplay in the flesh and doesn't come here to regale us with how hot they all are???

There's a whipping waiting for you boy:whip:

Holy crap, you used the word "regale". Do me now. :D

You like the smart girls, huh? Ok, I have quite a large vocabulary but it'll be rather difficult to hear the words I am saying when my mouth is full:sneaky:

Hah, you really are naughty. :wink3: I like smart and sexy women who can look as good as you do in a bikini!

Hotplay - That's an awesome banner but what's up with Chris's hand? It looks weird for some reason.

Hah, you really are naughty. :wink3: I like smart and sexy women who can look as good as you do in a bikini!

Hotplay - That's an awesome banner but what's up with Chris's hand? It looks weird for some reason.

Thalia drew that hand herself!!!!! Very hard to do!!:)

Thanks, Jay. I like smart and sexy guys who know what words like 'regale' mean:D

I'm pretty mild mannered but when I get in the bedroom I become very naughty:sneaky:

Thalia drew that hand herself!!!!! Very hard to do!!:)

Thanks, Jay. I like smart and sexy guys who know what words like 'regale' mean:D

I'm pretty mild mannered but when I get in the bedroom I become very naughty:sneaky:

Oh trust me, I'm the same way. My idea of a date is spending time at Barnes & Noble and getting ice cream. Coldplay concerts would push the envelope of my risk-taking. ;)

Oh trust me, I'm the same way. My idea of a date is spending time at Barnes & Noble and getting ice cream. Coldplay concerts would push the envelope of my risk-taking. ;)

Wow...throw in dinner before Barnes and Noble and that's my perfect date!:D On nights I really want to get crazy I watch a Netflix movie on the couch:laugh3: