✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

when your ass has a stamp that says property of prospekt

My stomach hurts like hell from laughing so hard at that! It's so random! :laugh3::laugh3:

oooowwww....:laugh3:

you know you're addicted to coldplay when...

you keep asking why are all the members.

:confused: huh? What do you mean there? Why are all the members what? edit: oh shit, nevermind! I get it now (unfortunately).

Viva La Vida seems like it has some love-making potential to it. Anyone else get that feeling? The background strings add some tension (like sexual tension) but yet has a sensual feeling and sound to it, too, and then there is the climax at the end. Not necessarily sex, but any love-making type of behavior. I'm definitely liking it more than Violet Hill. I guess it's more classic Coldplay.

Viva La Vida seems like it has some love-making potential to it. Anyone else get that feeling? The background strings add some tension (like sexual tension) but yet has a sensual feeling and sound to it, too, and then there is the climax at the end. Not necessarily sex, but any love-making type of behavior. I'm definitely liking it more than Violet Hill. I guess it's more classic Coldplay.

I agree, I think it has more umph to it as wel...Amd especially love making sounds and effects. good call.

when every time you leave the house for longer than just a few hours, you think "VLVOD could have leaked and I WOULD HAVE NO IDEA..."

when you have facebook mobile activated solely to have your friends tell you when/if major coldplay news happens and you're sleeping/out of the house.

of course, facebook mobile is currently BUSTED...:angry:

when every time you leave the house for longer than just a few hours, you think "VLVOD could have leaked and I WOULD HAVE NO IDEA..."

hahahaha that's me ....I start getting grumpy when I haven't checked the forum for an hour... and I take it out on everyone ...they all ask me "why are you like this??" ..I don't say anything but inside I'm thinking "if you would just let me go home so I can check the forum everything would be fine!!" :P

Yeah I'm like that.

If I'm away from here for any period of time (whether it be 15 mins or 12 hours) I always expect to come back and find piles of new news, occasionally I'm right, most of the time I'm disappointed :P