✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

Funny Thread, here are some:

- When you are wearing a Coldplay t-shirt and you are scared of getting out of your house because some of your neighbors could see you and think… “Oh, finally I have discovered who’s the idiot who keeps playing that stupid music all the time”

- When tickets for your local show go on sale the same day you have a final exam, and you answer it as fast as you could and you left running to go to the queue for getting tickets, but despite your effort you only get crappy seats and you regret what you did and wish you would have skip that stupid exam although you would have failed your course and probably spent an extra semester at university, but instead you would have gotten better seats.

- (Probably only latinamericans would understand this one) When that awful Calle 13 song is being played, when it says “Que importa si te gusta Coldplay” your friends always point at you.

- When you have 200 Coldplay songs on your Ipod (weird if you remember that they only have 3 studio albums at this moment)

- When you are living in Mexico, and in the middle of a party when you and everyone is already drunk and they are playing music like ranchera, banda, duranguense (regional music genres that everyone seems to love when they are drunk), you scream “STOP PLAYING THAT SHIT, AND PUT ON COLDPLAY!!”

- When it sounds a Coldplay cellphone ringtone (that it’s not yours) and the friend, relative, mate who is with you, says or at least throw you a look of… “Come on, answer your damn phone!"

- When you are in a concert of another band that in fact you really like and maybe waited for so long, and you are thinking… “Awhh I wish this would be a Coldplay concert”.

By the way, I see some mentioned Coldplay dreams, someone should make a thread of that (I have had some really weird and interesting ones lol)

- (Probably only latinamericans would understand this one) When that awful Calle 13 song is being played' date=' when it says “Que importa si te gusta Coldplay” your friends always point at you.[/quote']

hahaAHaHaHAAHa yea it used to happen to me a lot

- When you are living in Mexico' date=' and in the middle of a party when you and everyone is already drunk and they are playing music like ranchera, banda, duranguense (regional music genres that everyone seems to love when they are drunk), you scream “STOP PLAYING THAT SHIT, AND PUT ON COLDPLAY!!”[/quote']

I didn't live in Mexico but, in Colombia, whenever we had a party I would always take over the playlist and put Coldplay songs..... eventually people would get really mad at me and kick me out :laugh3:

I love this thread; it creates a warm, fuzzy feeling of unity and mutual understanding between everyone. Viva Coldplay!

hahahahahh

GROUP HUG PEOPLE!!!!!

:kiss:

[*]Every Coldplay song has the power to make you bawl like a baby, whether from desperate anguish or profound joy and wonder at the beauty of it all.

[*]You can spend a whole day (at least) listening to the same new Coldplay song on repeat without ever getting sick of it

haHAHAH, Exhibit B: Me with Viva La Vida... I just can't stop :surprised: :dizzy:

[*]You know all the lyrics of every Coldplay song off by heart and can sing each song without any music.

[*]You think you can write your autobiography using only Coldplay songs.

I am sad to say this is very true.

:laugh4:

when you've had dreams about coldplaying.com

when everytime something in the news comes out about china you start singing the coldplay song that was banned there

when you tell your parents you refuse to study for finals until you listen to the new coldplay album

when people ask to borrow your cd's you gladly give them to them but when they ask to borrow your coldplay cd's you tell them to get their own.

I didn't live in Mexico but, in Colombia, whenever we had a party I would always take over the playlist and put Coldplay songs..... eventually people would get really mad at me and kick me out :laugh3:

:laugh3:, It seems that in this part of the world nobody understands how great is to listen a Coldplay song in a party. :P

when you've had dreams about coldplaying.com

hahaHahAha I just had one today

when everytime something in the news comes out about china you start singing the coldplay song that was banned there

refresh my mind please... was it spies? :confused:

' date=' It seems that in this part of the world nobody understands how great is to listen a Coldplay song in a party. [/quote']

AMEN! :D

I should make a ""You know you're addicted to the "You know you're addicted to Coldplay when" thread when..."" thread :laugh3:

It would start something like this....

-When it seems like the best thread to post your dog's birthday in

haha, i think it's DEFINITELY a sign :P

whatever, though...right now it's important to be on here so much! we miss sooo much when we're not here!

YOU KNOW YOU'RE ADDICTED TO COLDPLAY WHEN...

you, your mom, and your brother plan on waking up at 2AM, taking a train at 3AM to get to the city by 4AM to see coldplay play 1-3 songs on the today show, even though you're going to see another PROPER concert in a different state that same night AND you're leaving the country for two months the next day :laugh1:

you, your mom, and your brother plan on waking up at 2AM, taking a train at 3AM to get to the city by 4AM to see coldplay play 1-3 songs on the today show, even though you're going to see another PROPER concert in a different state that same night AND you're leaving the country for two months the next day

You're lucky to be able to share the same love for Coldplay with your mom and your brother

If I mention Coldplay around my mom she'll go "Ugh!" and then yawn hahahaha

btw I love your avi!! It makes me feel all happy on the inside :blush:

anyway.. I can't think of anymore "you know you're addicted to Coldplay when.."

..so.. You know you're addicted to this thread when you haven't seen daylight in 3 days

you, your mom, and your brother plan on waking up at 2AM, taking a train at 3AM to get to the city by 4AM to see coldplay play 1-3 songs on the today show, even though you're going to see another PROPER concert in a different state that same night AND you're leaving the country for two months the next day :laugh1:

wow... that's awesome!