✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

when you are really sick with the flu or whatever, you watch the nappies video and you start to feel better. :D:D:D!!!

I always feel better with The Nappies, I love Chris topless :sneaky: and especially in the end when his pants are a little down :sneaky:

And when Guy plays piano ha ha, so funny ! (is it really Guy ?;))

I love this thread and am heartened to know that I am not the only person who is addicted to Coldplay, as it certainly feels that way here in Adelaide. My colleagues call me Mrs Martin ! I have to confess that I pretty much only listen to Coldplay, I don't really like anyting else. If I had the money I would follow them around the world. I have just had the best week of my life seeing them in Perth and Melbourne and am currently NOT talking to my husband as is refusing to let me fly to Sydney to see them on Saturday despite the fact I have airmiles for a free flight, a friend to stay with and it's my birthday on the 27th. I am not happy! :(

hey LucyB ... dont be too mad at the hubby... I think he's just a little bit jealous of your relationship with Chris... After all he's probably thinking.... how am I gonna compete with a rockstar.......

Maybe if you used your womanly persuasion to show him that you loved him even more than you did Chris then he'd understand..... but Chris Martin as competition thats a hard battle to win...... lol

now back on topic....... I know I'm addicted when like as of this minute my boyfriend has sneaked online to chat with me and instead I'm taking a bit long to reply to him because I'm posting on coldplaying.com

hey LucyB ... dont be too mad at the hubby... I think he's just a little bit jealous of your relationship with Chris... After all he's probably thinking.... how am I gonna compete with a rockstar.......

Maybe if you used your womanly persuasion to show him that you loved him even more than you did Chris then he'd understand..... but Chris Martin as competition thats a hard battle to win...... lol

now back on topic....... I know I'm addicted when like as of this minute my boyfriend has sneaked online to chat with me and instead I'm taking a bit long to reply to him because I'm posting on coldplaying.com

That's so funny...xD

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when you're in a closet avoiding your ride to school so you can be on here! :rolleyes:

my sister an me made a bet, who can quit chocolate for the longest time. the winner is allowed to choose his seat at the concert in august :D

i think you are really addicted to the boys, when you stayed away from your favourite chocolate for about 2 weeks :D yes, nobody said it was eeeaaasyyyy...

i would quit it until august if i would have to :D

ok i AM this sister and i don`t feel a very strong desire for chocolate by now...

do you!?

when they're talking about osaka on the news... and every time you hear the word osaka you giggle. :wacko:!!

when you had your coldplay tickets from your two shows last year e-mailed to you, and you still haven't deleted the emails. :D!

EDIT: ooh, and when your friend buys these sandals:

438990_Black?wid=230&hei=230&op_sharpen=1

and the first thing you think of is coldplay!!! :wacko:!!

when they're talking about osaka on the news... and every time you hear the word osaka you giggle. :wacko:!!

when you had your coldplay tickets from your two shows last year e-mailed to you, and you still haven't deleted the emails. :D!

EDIT: ooh, and when your friend buys these sandals:

438990_Black?wid=230&hei=230&op_sharpen=1

and the first thing you think of is coldplay!!! :wacko:!!

i want those sandals:lol:!

When you are talking to your friend but your mind is somewhere else until she says "you know, this guy who looks like the one of coldplay" and you immediatly answer "WHAT?! Chris Martin?! Who?!":o... then she just laughs :dozey::lol:

When all you have listened to for the last 8 months straight has been Coldplay...

The real reason I'm so excited to go to London next month is because I get to go the bakery and hopefully see the boys...

I'm excited to go the Louve (Sp) next month to see the painting from their album cover...