✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

What have you bought so far?

The Blue Room EP, Brothers and Sisters, Prospekt's March vinyl, the 3-piece Dutch Talk boxset, the Talk DVD single, Speed of Sound single, Dutch version of X&Y and a Don't Panic promo.

Still coming my way: GPASUYF single, Dutch version of Don't Panic single and Sparks single.

:wacko:

The Blue Room EP, Brothers and Sisters, Prospekt's March vinyl, the 3-piece Dutch Talk boxset, the Talk DVD single, Speed of Sound single, Dutch version of X&Y and a Don't Panic promo.

Still coming my way: GPASUYF single, Dutch version of Don't Panic single and Sparks single.

:wacko:

Poor bank account :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
When you accidentally drop your Xylobands and catch yourself saying 'sorry' to them

I'm not alone!!!:lol:

...you buy cake because it's Coldplay's birthday

I bought a red velvet muffin to celebrate!

YKYATC When you're actually a little anxious Because you can't log in to Coldplaying for a few days.

^A little anxious? How about a full blown panic texting to Row wondering what in the hell I'd done and asking her to fix it! :D

You weren't the ONLY One! LOL.

I must have had five people do that.. in half an hour! We are so addicted that half an hour seems like a lifetime.

Lol!

I checked Coldplaying's facebook page, so I didn't have a full Panic attack, but I literally went through withdrawl!

We all did. Thank goodness it's back! :D

YKYATC when you find random pictures of Chris Martin in your school 'My Pictures' folder…

HAHA!

THAT sounds pretty normal to me.. Although I am far from normal.. I'm afraid.. :D

YKYATC when you find photos of Chris in practically EVERY folder you have! LOL :D :embarrassed: :laugh3:

including at work! ;)

• 1 month later...
When you are up at 1:40 a.m. listening to 'Magic' over and over and sleep isn't even on the agenda anytime soon.

That sounds a lot better then getting up in the middle of the night to listen to iHeartRadio : )

In no particular order:

1. You can't have a single business, friend or family conversation without mentioning the word "Coldplay;"

2. Your friend gives you an authenticated photo of the young lads from a decade ago with their autographs and apologizes that it's not the Beatles.

3. Your husband doesn't understand how an AARP member can get so excited about a band but would rather lend you frequent flyer miles for you to see the band rather than be sad about missing them;

4. You go to a second music festival featuring Coldplay in a short span of weeks with TWO broken feet and stand for hours with pain that suddenly disappears when the boys come on stage;

5. You set your alarm to London time to hear BBC2 broadcast the world premier of the new Coldplay single;

6. You add to your bucket list (folks my age pay close attention) that you want to be the Coldplay roadie blogger on the next world tour and Debs Wild says they does't need you :) but you stay loyal to the band;

7. You are the only Latina you know who loves Coldplay until others start picking up on your enthusiasm and become fans too!

8. Your smart poodle learned to play squeaky toys to the timpani beat of Viva la Vida and even now, looks for a squeaky toy whenever the song comes on or your sing it out loud;

9. You listen to Coldplay every day;

10. You look for ways to use Coldplay music as the backdrop on a video in support of U.S. immigration reform (U.F.O. was perfect!)