✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

• 2 weeks later...

You have all their songs on shuffle. And a when a favourite plays, have it on repeat for 10x or more, then unshuffle it. You do not mind that it's on repeat for several days, may take months even. Then you look for YouTube videos of their live performances. And even if you have seen the same song played a thousand times on different venues, you don't mind, not at all. And in watching those live performances, you could only say, "I wanna see them live. I will see them live, soon.." And you feel like crying. Hahaha!

Totally describing myself!

• Like 1

I knew I am addicted to Coldplay when.... (sorry for being too long) :D

1. I memorized every single song the ever sung, whether LPs, EPs, singles or even unreleased.

2. I freak out every time I accidentally hear martin, guy or cold in any sentence :D

3. Coldplay music folder on my laptop reached 10 GB and another 1 GB for their photos :D

4. I get so angry when I type Coldplay and I get red line (spelling mistake) :D

5. I use Coldplay lyrics in daily conversations (most of people have no clue what I am talking about) :D

6. I got so mad when people say Chris Martin can't sing or Guy isn't that hot, or when people type Cold play or ColdPlay

7. First thing I do each morning is checking their facebook and twitter accounts, then coldplaying, Award Chris Martin and Chris Martin fans accounts :D

8. I get so excited when the guys or A tweet and congratulate people who they answer.

9. I freak out when I meet people who are 42 years old :D :D

10. I dream about the guys almost every night

11. I spend hours reading articles and blogs about Coldplay without getting tired

• Like 1

I knew I am addicted to Coldplay when.... (sorry for being too long) :D

1. I memorized every single song the ever sung, whether LPs, EPs, singles or even unreleased.

2. I freak out every time I accidentally hear martin, guy or cold in any sentence :D

3. Coldplay music folder on my laptop reached 10 GB and another 1 GB for their photos :D

4. I get so angry when I type Coldplay and I get red line (spelling mistake) :D

5. I use Coldplay lyrics in daily conversations (most of people have no clue what I am talking about) :D

6. I got so mad when people say Chris Martin can't sing or Guy isn't that hot, or when people type Cold play or ColdPlay

7. First thing I do each morning is checking their facebook and twitter accounts, then coldplaying, Award Chris Martin and Chris Martin fans accounts :D

8. I get so excited when the guys or A tweet and congratulate people who they answer.

9. I freak out when I meet people who are 42 years old :D :D

10. I dream about the guys almost every night

11. I spend hours reading articles and blogs about Coldplay without getting tired

I'd love talking to you since I would get the hints for sure !!! :laugh3:

The moment of pure joy when a Coldplay song randomly comes on the radio.

That reminds me of a particular time in my life. I was in the labs and for some experiments had to get out very early, so I was alone in the lab. The radio was on and there was this one song on the radio when it came, I would turn up the volume and feel this will be a good day.

And that was long before I had ever heard the name Coldplay !! (It was VLV, by the way)

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
I made the VLV jacket, i'm known as Bitch Ass Coldplay Lover by my friends(We call each other nanes by our favorite bands) My family calls me Aiko or Mylo Xyloto. They always call me The Muser or Bitch Ass Coldplay Lover.

Sent from my LG-D415 using Coldplaying mobile app

Could you post a picture of the VLV jacket you made? I'm really curious to see it :) Since I love all of the clothing the band wore in that era

• 4 weeks later...

When a Coldplay cover band is playing at your college for free and you're A. Listening to Coldplay while in line, B. The first in line and C. The loudest audience member in the audience, singing and clapping and moving along to the songs, even while you're low key wishing it was Chris Martin's voice singing up there instead (but also impressed by the instrumentals of the cover band...singer wasn't bad either, just not Chris).

Any of you guys heard of Coldplayed?

• Like 2

When a Coldplay cover band is playing at your college for free and you're A. Listening to Coldplay while in line, B. The first in line and C. The loudest audience member in the audience, singing and clapping and moving along to the songs, even while you're low key wishing it was Chris Martin's voice singing up there instead (but also impressed by the instrumentals of the cover band...singer wasn't bad either, just not Chris).

they've been around for a while, right? i think i might have heard of them, but not heard any of their covers

they've been around for a while, right? i think i might have heard of them, but not heard any of their covers

The band said they played for about a year before the singer suffered an accident and they went on a 6 month hiatus. They had their first show back at my campus the other day. It was pretty great and brought me back to the actual Coldplay concert at the Rose Bowl back in August 2016. They're an American SoCal band.

I so wish there was a Coldplay cover band in my area...I would even pay for it.

When you start thinking of Coldplay not only when you see the number 42, but now also you see 24 (cause it's an inverted 42), LOL :wacky:

• Like 2

I so wish there was a Coldplay cover band in my area...I would even pay for it.

When you start thinking of Coldplay not only when you see the number 42, but now also you see 24 (cause it's an inverted 42), LOL :wacky:

Or anything wiyh 42 in it like 442, 422, 424, etc

• Like 1