✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

I remembered another sign of addiction: The day the first Latina was appointed to the U.S. Supreme Court, I was a political blogger and I asked my editor to decide within an hour if he was going to want me to write something because I was driving, hell or high water, to New Jersey to see Coldplay. He responded in two hours; I wrote the piece in 30 minutes and left skid marks on the road as I took off for New Jersey.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This morning I had an extended dream about Chris. We were chatting about his music and I was telling him how much I loved the band's music. Just before the alarm woke me up, Chris and I were having a game of "caps" (balancing beer caps on top of beer bottles and taking turns to see who can knock off the cap by tossing another beer cap). As funny as the situation was, I really wished I could go back to sleep to finish the game!:laugh3:

This morning I had an extended dream about Chris. We were chatting about his music and I was telling him how much I loved the band's music. Just before the alarm woke me up, Chris and I were having a game of "caps" (balancing beer caps on top of beer bottles and taking turns to see who can knock off the cap by tossing another beer cap). As funny as the situation was, I really wished I could go back to sleep to finish the game!:laugh3:

Wat.

• 6 months later...
Hahaha, me too !!

Yup. It's not that far from Australia really....seriously what's 21 hours 46 mins in the sky in the grand scheme of things ....[emoji4][emoji446][emoji714][emoji562][emoji574]️[emoji444][emoji439][emoji322][emoji526]