✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

• 1 year later...

When you already been to all sites imaginable to find pics, videos and info of the band (80% of them being from Will) and while still not being tired of seeing the same stuff over and over. Seriously, I think I need the guys to come back so I can, Ironically, calm down a bit, LOL :joy:

Edit: Being college-free might have helped, now that I think about it.

• Like 2

When you already had about 6 Coldplay related dream (I had one just last night) in a short period of time without them being lucid dreams. And yes, most of them are Will centric. :no_mouth:

Did anybody else here already have had dreams with them?

Yes, I've seen them a few times

• Like 3

Yes, I've seen them a few times

Phew, good thing I'm not the only one! The crazy thing is that now whenever I dream, they always have to be there somehow. I think that if I actually tried to think about them before sleeping so that I would have dreams about them, it wouldn't probably work! Never had another person or thing having this efect on me. They first conquered my hear, now it's my subconscious, HELP...or do I want it?It's actually kinda cool not gonna lie. :cool:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
When you already had about 6 Coldplay related dream (I had one just last night) in a short period of time without them being lucid dreams. And yes, most of them are Will centric. :no_mouth:

Did anybody else here already have had dreams with them?

I'm having a lot of dreams that feature Coldplay in one way or another :D

• Like 3