🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

LMAO that's hillarious :P

when you have a whole freaking argument in your french class with your classmates about MTF which makes you really angry because people can be so stupid sometimes :P

when you see a person walking by in a VLV World tour t-shirt and you start smiling and stare at that shirt untill the person is out of sight :rolleyes:

when the only backgrounds on your phone and wall papers on your computer that you ever put on would be the band or something coldplay related

when your ringtone is "Yellow"

when all your MSN pms have a part of coldplay lyrics

When in your business class when you're on the computers w.e. you get a chance you go to coldplaying.com :P

the tee shirt one is funny! i havent seen anyone wearing it, so far.

When, since today was the only shiny day since weeks and weeks, you open your balcony and you discreetly put down your phone and start playing Viva La Vida and In my place :) Haha that was great, Coldplay resounding in the whole street :D

when all you have in your room is coldplay stuff, I even choose the French revolution as a exposition just to show my gigant poster of you know, that French revolution picture.., when all I want is to be on coldplaying.com:D...

whenever you see someone in a white labcoat the chords of "The Scientist" go through your head.

Whenever you hear a plane you start singing "Prospekt's March/Poppyfields"

Whenever you see a bell you feel the urge to smack it.

You wish phones were never invented so you could only communicate using Baudot Code.

Whenever you see a B-Movie you hum "Talk"

Whenever you see puppets you wait for a mini helicopter to crash through the window.

you can actually draw the cover of RoB.

When you see a spilled banana split you check to see if the whipped cream forms Violet Hill.

whenever you see a kernel of popcorn, you think of the cover of the "Clocks" single.

whenever you find a dandelion you hold it to the sun.

When you see a teacher at your school walking by with a new bag and it's grey with yellow butterflies on it and you go Awwwwwwwwwwwww! :wacky:, because you can't decide whether to sing 'And it was all yellow' or 'They are turning my head ...'

When some one sits at your chair after the break and you come and you forget everything you learnt about grammar and say 'You're sitting in my place'.

When you talk in one class about Christians and forgiving and you can't think of anything else than 'forget but not forgive'.

And when you come here almost every day to talk about your addiction. :rolleyes: