✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

23-Jun-08: New York - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I booked a hotel next to MSG, when I entered! I am optimistic, but did not book flight yet... waiting on the JUne 5th, common June 5th damn it! Not too much time to get a decent flight! I need to know! :furious3: :bomb: :juggle: :mad:

As I said earlier, I can bet you that everyone who participate in this contest will win

:)

i hope so but the fine print says only 3500 people will win a pair of tickets....

but then again that mean that only 7,000 people will see Coldplay at MSG... and that number seems suspiciously low.:thinking:

Hey, I've used the search function to find a thread about this, but have been unsuccessful, I remembered somebody else writing about this earlier though,

has anyone received a verification email reply for the msg concert. I received one from the brixton academy contest, but not the msg concert. Thanks for all your help,

Viva La Vida

I didn't get a verification e-mail...I was wondering this too.

One of my best friends got her verification email...She lives in NYC - and I see a few other did as well that are from NYC...

I thought the date was June 5th that people would know so i'm not sure...

Trying to find a flight to make it!

One of my best friends got her verification email...She lives in NYC - and I see a few other did as well that are from NYC...

I thought the date was June 5th that people would know so i'm not sure...

Trying to find a flight to make it!

I think June 5th is the Today Show gig.... not sure...

but the free MSG show is June 23rd.... I won tickets as well! :nice:

My husband, who lives in NYC, got notification 2 days ago that he won a pair of tickets. Sadly, we are living apart this year for work reasons. I live in NH and did not get notification. I can't wait! Woohoo!! MSG!!

I think June 5th is the Today Show gig.... not sure...

but the free MSG show is June 23rd.... I won tickets as well! :nice:

The today show gig is June 27...

Congrats on winning. See you at MSG!

no one has seen a list then?

oh i'm so desperate at this point. i'm willing to pay top money for a pair of tix... and imtrying desperately every hour to win on WPLJ by calling in, and i must have sent in over 200 texts for the sweepstakes. i'm going crazy!!!!

I'm totally peeved. I live in NJ and work in NYC, but didn't win tickets.

It's very frustrating. I should have given my office address.

Why would they not give tickets to the surrounding states from which people can drive??? :(

Pleased to discover a Coldplay board exists, though! I didn't know until my husband, a lurker, told me about it last week.

I wonder what kind of seats we got!!!!!! :)

This is my next problem exactly! Would they give the contest winners the entire floor? Or maybe the first 4 rows across the entire lower level? I can't imagine they'd stick the "real fans" in the upper deck, but that's how things go today. I honestly don't really care as long as we're all in the building!