✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

23-Jun-08: New York - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i went to see the cure friday night at msg and asked some guys working security about the show monday. they said they will be adding people to check ids and keep things straight...

:stunned:

*panics*

but on a side note... totally jealous that you got to see the cute. i was dying to go to that show but i had to work, and had no one to go with anyway

oh god PLEEEEEEASEEEE dont let security be too horrible tomorrow (actually, tonight at this point)...

i just wanted to tell everyone that i am in love with Kanayda. She is absolutely unbelievable and was kind enough to give me and my girlfriend tickets to the show. I wish everyone was like her as the world would be a better place. Now I'm going to see Coldplay for the first time ever, and I've been in love with them forever, but never got a chance to see them. Now I will!

My girlfriend is so excited that she quoted Strawberry Swing on my facebook. I'll just say my favorite line of all "Oh what good is it to live? With nothing left to give." So thanks again Kanayda. I look forward to the best night of my life tomorrow all thanks to you.

~Matan

Originally Posted by ericsjones;2409991

i went to see the cure friday night at msg and asked some guys working security about the show monday. they said they will be adding people to check ids and keep things straight...Are you sure they didn't just say that to kinda put it out there that scalping, etc is not tolerated, something to that effect? I mean, this is supposed to be a free show for fans, not a place to "catch" the evil people LOL.

Also, Coldplay is paying for this show for the fans, in the end it'd be a fan that gets screwed if they don't let someone in 'cause their ticket was bought instead of won, not the seller. And that defeats the whole purpose.

I think it'll be fine, people. And this is coming from a big worry-wart goody-2-shoes.

Hi everyone,

I'm a longtime fan (new to the boards). Anyways, I'm just another loser looking for a spare ticket. Obviously, I'm no more deserving to go than anyone else but, after rifling around on craigslist for the past week, I can't really justify paying $150 for what was a FREE ticket. So, I just wanted to add my name to the long list of people to consider passing the ticket off to if someone has a cancellation, has an extra, etc.

Just shoot me a private message or email me at [email protected]

P.S. How awesome is "Lost" going to sound live?

my stomach is in knots

if we cant get in because of ID problems... idk what i'll do.

i thinki m gonna be sick =(

oh on the tickets does it say what time the show starts?

mine too, I'm praying that everyone gets in. and yea Phil Lost! seems like it would be incredible live. IF i dont get in im camping out for today show and coming in late to work, most likely.

where are people meeting up for the concert? would love to meet other coldplay fanatics

ill probably be floating around the front of the garden. i do have to meet up with boriherter to pick up my tickets.

we should all let each other know what we'll be wearing, so we can spot each other and say hello ^_^

Ok, i am officiall walking away from the computer and just put in bid for the monday jersey gig for the floor. have a great time! tonight!! can't wait for all your posts tomorrow!

well.... maybe i will check back at my pm once in awhile to see if maybe.... you know

im probably going to be wearing some jeans and a t-shirt...ill let you know of the color later. i know its not that specific but ill let you know when i actually get changed. i'll be there at 7 i really hope they let me and my gf in

im probably going to be wearing some jeans and a t-shirt...ill let you know of the color later. i know its not that specific but ill let you know when i actually get changed. i'll be there at 7 i really hope they let me and my gf in

me too. i mean there are so many people doing the same thing... they cant turn us ALL down?

They said they can tell just by looking at the ticket...does that mean they assigned us in sections according to our last name or what? Regardless, don't worry md1626. You'll just come in with me and i'll show my ID for all the tickets. SOOOO excited!!! I hope i can find my purple Coldplay shirt. I bought it the first time I went to see them in concert.

just to see..my last name starts with an L and my sections are 104 and 232...what about you guys?