✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

23-Jul-08: Chicago - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos [original date 04-aug]

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Angiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee! That is awesome!!!:D:D:D

What seats did you get?

Ah, I am so happy!:kiss:

Up for some Jonny stalking?:sneaky: They gotta be staying here overnight, yes?

I have section 5 for 22nd and section 113 for the 23rd. Do you even have to ask that? :thinking:

Damn, those seats are sweet. How did you score such good ones so late?

Sorry, I really do know better. I don't know what came over me.:laugh3:

Got the section 5 , row 10 off ticketbastard. Must have been their last decent seat. Got the other from a ticket company for 4 times face value, but it's row 6 so not too bad. I already been plotting with Mel.

Hi Angie & Lori....2 girls that actually might be as crazy for Coldplay as I am !....ya wouldn't know it because I've only posted about 3 times here in my life but I check in w/ my Coldplaying.com every day and always laugh at your posts. I'm missing my hometown Chicago shows but I hope yall have a great time in Chi-Town and have an awesome time seeing the boys here live!!

Hi Angie & Lori....2 girls that actually might be as crazy for Coldplay as I am !....ya wouldn't know it because I've only posted about 3 times here in my life but I check in w/ my Coldplaying.com every day and always laugh at your posts. I'm missing my hometown Chicago shows but I hope yall have a great time in Chi-Town and have an awesome time seeing the boys here live!!

Hello!

Yes, we are extremely crazy for Coldplay. But you forgot Melanie, head of the Perv Unit!:D We three will be after the boys when they come to Chi-Town, you bet! It will be great. Too bad you won't be able to make it. Are you seeing them at any other shows? Thanks for the well-wishes! :kiss:

Lori

Up for some Jonny stalking?:sneaky: They gotta be staying here overnight, yes?

:freak::wacko:

omg, i (well, me and my sis) would love to meet them..

if any of y'alls have any info about whereabouts.. :wink3:

Ok I have a dilema.

I have the choice between two different tickets for one of the concerts. The choices are section 6 row 8, or section 207 row 1. They're both the same price (face) and both are good ticekts. However I can't decide which one to get.

The downside to the floor seats is that they are about 30 rows from the stage. I might not have a problem seeing, but the two girls in our group most likely will. Has anyone had floor seats that can help explain how the view is.

The 200 level seats are nice as well, but theyre almost dead center. Meaning they're the farthest club level seats. Being in the first row will be nice (no one in front of us), but would I be sacrificing a lot of distance from the stage?

Anyone with any advice please let me know.

Thanks

If they are the same price...maybe floor. The problems is that they are quite a bit back...but if you want to be in the midst of the fans and have that kind of experience you may want to get these. You may experience the effects and sound better. The only thing is you may not be able to see the band as well. I'm shorter, so I understand.

The 200s are still up there..but you have the first row. You will be able to see the band, but they may be tiny if you are directly opposite to them. But, your view will probably be good of the whole stage and audience.

That's my two cents...the only time I was on floor was for U2. At the time I didn't care if I saw the band or not and they had screens...

it was general admission and no seating, so I don't know if that makes a difference. I couldn' see the band all that well...but sound wise, I must say that was one of the best concerts I had been too. I also paid around 25 bucks for them, so I wasn't too picky. Since they have assigned seats now...I wonder if that helps keep people spread apart so that you can see better or not.

i shelled out for the ticketmaster auction. only thing that sucks, is I won the first bracket, but the best seats avail for the auction are 6th row floor. i'm not complaining, but who gets access to rows 1-5?

Hey perv unit girls...

Wooohooo...It turns out I am going....they opened up some new seats on the Ticketmaster Auction and I got Sec.122, first row....Not front row floor, like I wanted , but it'll do ! Canceled my trip and everything! Sorry I won't be joining you in your Jonny stalking, my hubbie would get a little weirded out! ( PS-last show I'm almost sure they stayed at the Ritz because ages ago someone posted a story about spotting them there)

@kspillers2: WOOHOO! And yes we wanted front row floor too but alas it wasn't meant to be. You ought to do what I am doing - ditch the hubby and kid for the night (well two nights) and see Coldplay with other crazies!:D

@Mike and anyone else who wants to: We should try and designate a spot in the United Center to meet up. What time? Where? I know Lori and I will have to go in wherever "Will Call" is to pick up our tickets.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! 10 days!

MJ statue seems good. Are we going to wait outside the back for them to come out after the concert?

I was just thinking about that today....and then I heard Lori and Angie in my head saying:

DUH!

:D

p.s. what's the plan for after??? :thinking: how do we know which entrance they'll come out of???:thinking: so many questions!!!