✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

"Violet Hill" video observations

Pseudonym

Okay so Ive watched the Violet Hill video several times, and I made some observations.

First, did anyone notice Chris going "Whoa whoa" halfway thru Jonnys solo (2:25)? I didnt notice it until in the video it shows Chris singing it, and I was like "cool!"

Also, in the lyrics it says he sings "Bury me in honor when Im dead and hit the ground", but in the video you can see it looks more like he mouths "Bury me in ARMOUR when Im dead..." Just watch and listen carefully, and it sounds like he might actually be saying "armour" not "honor" (1:51).

good observations. im waiting for any official lyrics to come out...im not good with lyrics.

i head the "whoa, whoa" in the song..its was very subtle...

i didnt like the music video very much though. =( hopefully next single will have a better one

Okay so Ive watched the Violet Hill video several times, and I made some observations.

First, did anyone notice Chris going "Whoa whoa" halfway thru Jonnys solo (2:25)? I didnt notice it until in the video it shows Chris singing it, and I was like "cool!"

Also, in the lyrics it says he sings "Bury me in honor when Im dead and hit the ground", but in the video you can see it looks more like he mouths "Bury me in ARMOUR when Im dead..." Just watch and listen carefully, and it sounds like he might actually be saying "armour" not "honor" (1:51).

it is ARMOUR..one lyric im super confused about

"A love back home unfolds"

or

"My love opposed unfolds"

i think its neither..it doesn't sounds like either one

EDIT: ahh my 42 post O_O

i believe its snow..u could see him express the n up clearly haha with the magnifying glass..he goes quite slow S N O W..take a look : )

hahaha good looking i got confused cause it said somewhere that it was stow but i didnt know

it is ARMOUR..one lyric im super confused about

"A love back home unfolds"

or

"My love opposed unfolds"

i think its neither..it doesn't sounds like either one

EDIT: ahh my 42 post O_O

It almost sounds like "my love's a poem, when unfold"

maybe Im just crazy tho.:o

John McCain never appears as a dancing politician. where both hilary and obama do. hmmmm....

felicote, Coldplay--like nearly any other artist (barring country music people)--are decidedly liberal. No need to worry over that! :laugh4:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
It's STOW....

STOW.

T

O

W

STOW!!!

how can you say that he emphisises the "N"!?

have you looked at yourself in the mirror saying SNOW

then STOW

looks EXACTLY the same.

:)

again. that's STOW. ;) :P

In the video it says STOW, but in the original song it is most certainty Snow. It's said many times over and it sounds like snow each time.

Note to you, newbie: Bumping old threads just to make a post that does not add anything new to the discussion is called NECROMANCY. It is bad. Please do not do it again or it will draw the ire of the older members!

In case you didn't notice, the post date is in the little gray bar above each post. The last post was in 2008. Not good.