✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

1-Dec-08 - Birmingham, NIA - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Seated at NIA

Can anyone who went last night let me know how seated was around the venue? I want to get out my seat and go nuts but that may be difficult if i have a 12 year old behind me! :cry:

how was it last night? the crowd all up all stay seated??!

Ta!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i noticed COL was missing on the night..strange because it's been a permanent fixture in their recent gigs??

however what a brilliant night........my 1st time seeing CP and it was awesome!!!

:clap::guitarist::drummer::thumbsup:

can't wait until the O2 now on the 14th

only slight negatives were that i was in the very 1st 2 seats in block 1 right next to the curtain and almost behind the stage!! i felt too reserved to stand up and get into it (wish i could have been down on the floor seats!).

Can anyone who went last night let me know how seated was around the venue? I want to get out my seat and go nuts but that may be difficult if i have a 12 year old behind me! :cry:

how was it last night? the crowd all up all stay seated??!

Ta!

As soon as them came on stage everybody in the NIA stood up, but hard to go nuts.

How lucky you all were at Birmingham to get those songs WOW mind you must not complain at all I was at Sheffield Saturday and we also got a surprise in the shape of Trouble one of my all time Coldplay faves. To everyone who is still waiting to see the boys it will be the best gig you will ever see. Can I take the oppertunity if you guys read any of the comments THANK YOU for giving me a night I ill never forget. Its also nice to read postings from fellow fans across the water giving really nice comments about the uk setlists

Wave your mobile phone glow sticks!

Hello all,

Went to B'ham show last night, 1st December, ABSO BLOOMIN LUTELY FLIPPIN AWESOME!!!! :D

One thing dissapointed me was that entire crowd wasn't as 'up 4 it' as I had hoped so that atmosphere wasn't as good as I expected, :( (don't get me wrong it was FANTASTIC but I'm sure that it could have been better.)

Really big dissapointment was that there were very few mobile phone glow sticks during VLV remix when lads were coming back from acoustic set where Will sings Death Will Never Conquer on stage at the back of the arena. :cry: They even put footage on the Magic Balls of one of previous shows, (Paris?) where whole crowd did it but very few people in B'ham took the hint.

I was sooooo looking forward to seing, experiencing & being a part of something like that! If you have read Roadie #42's Blog you know that the band & crew love it!!! Why else would they put it on the Magic Balls??? :confused:

C'mon Coldplayers let's start a campaign to make the UK gigs as awsome for the lads as the rest of the world was - in actual fact scrap that LETS MAKE THE UK GIGS EVEN BETTER THAN THE REST OF THE WORLD!!! This is their home country for goodness sake!

We took proper Glow Sticks & a few others in the crowd had done the same, (only £2 for 4 from Wilkinson - also available from fishing tackle or party shops.) I suggest that we all take a few packets of proper Glow Sticks & dish them out to people around us B4 gig & tell them what to do. If a few of us do it & spread the word I'm sure we can make the rest of the gigs even more awesome!!! At the very least we need to spread the word about waving our mobile phones.

I'm gonna be at the O2 on Dec 14th & this is exactly what I intend to do!

C'MON COLDPLAYERS JOIN THE UK VIVA LA VIVA REMIX WAVE 'YA GLOWSTICK CAMPAIGN!!!

:kiss: Thanx! :kiss:

They even put footage on the Magic Balls of one of previous shows, (Paris?) where whole crowd did it but very few people in B'ham took the hint.[/b]

Yes, the footage are from Paris (R#42 said so in one of his latest blog) ^^ I was in Paris and it was truly AMAZING!! Best gig ever as Chris said ^_-

Hope England will wake up and for one time, follow the Frenchies!! :D

The Gauntlet has been thrown down!!!

Yes, the footage are from Paris (R#42 said so in one of his latest blog) ^^ I was in Paris and it was truly AMAZING!! Best gig ever as Chris said ^_-

Hope England will wake up and for one time, follow the Frenchies!! :D

The gloves are off! :D

C'MON ENGLAND! That sounds like a challenge from one of our French friends!!! ;)

man, i was gutted they didn't play CoL, i think perhaps they didn't expect a birmingham crowd to get it, gonna be even more pissed if they play it tomorrow :/

top show tho, green eyes was my fave i think, hardest part too, in fact LiT itself rocked fo me. and of course VlV

To everyone who is still waiting to see the boys it will be the best gig you will ever see.

I am going to see the lads in Manchester next week, and it will be my first and second times!!! I am so excited, I am like a teenage girl obsessed with Take That the first time round all over again! I think its finally hitting me now that its so close. Its not seemed quite real until the UK tour started.