✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

14-Dec-08 - London, O2 Arena - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

if you have an o2 phone there is a presale

Text COLDPLAY to 2402 from your O2 phone .please could someone let me have the code???? my daughter has our o2 phone on a school trip to holland.aaarrgh

It's not really a presale, it's a sale of 'Priority tickets' on sale at the same time as the others. The code is unique to each person, so there's be no point in someone giving you it anyway (you'd be using up their code)

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not really a presale, it's a sale of 'Priority tickets' on sale at the same time as the others. The code is unique to each person, so there's be no point in someone giving you it anyway (you'd be using up their code)

How is this going to work then? Will there be any advantages in using the o2 thing, or should i just stick to gigsandtours?

dont know if this seat map is correct but this website shows a seat map for the o2

http://www.paperticket.co.uk/p/Coldplay-9/

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: Wouldn't trust this at all! For one thing look at the prices, and Coldplay always have a standing area don't they? I don't believe there are floor seats available!

DC X

I also found this on ticket master - click on the seating plan and it says standing!

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: Wouldn't trust this at all! For one thing look at the prices, and Coldplay always have a standing area don't they? I don't believe there are floor seats available!

DC X

That site is a rip off ticket broker use at your peril,

this is the correct plan for O2 with standing !!!!

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/seatingchart/148822/11993

Cheers

Warby

How is this going to work then? Will there be any advantages in using the o2 thing, or should i just stick to gigsandtours?

Absolutely no idea! Seems pointless to me, though I will be trying both the O2 allocation and standard sites at the same time, in case O2 is easier.

...there was standing when I went to see Foo Fighters last year, however I was seated... but this did not take ANYTHING away from the gig... I was sat on the first level of seats directly opposite the stage, it was perfect...

...there was standing when I went to see Foo Fighters last year, however I was seated... but this did not take ANYTHING away from the gig... I was sat on the first level of seats directly opposite the stage, it was perfect...

Standing wins hands-down every time for me. Exactly the same as the difference between standing and sitting at a footie match. No contest.;)

so i'm online already, waiting for tickets.

and ticketmaster has corrected it's site.

the tickets aren't on sale til 9.30am.

Yup. Probably weren't ever going to be on sale at 9am in the first place.

Either that or the other agencies complained!!;)

Standing wins hands-down every time for me. Exactly the same as the difference between standing and sitting at a footie match. No contest.;)

agreed mate, and long time no see :)

so i'm online already, waiting for tickets.

and ticketmaster has corrected it's site.

the tickets aren't on sale til 9.30am.

yeah im waiting also, 50 minutes....

Holy shit my internet crashed down few minutes ago, I almost had an heart attack.

Anyway I tried seetickets and gigsandtour sas if I wanted to buy tickets for Scouting for girls or whatever it is...

first point : gigsandtours tickets appeared BEFORE seetickets ones !!

second point : HELP ME :

When you wanna buy tickets they ask ''cardholder TITLE, INITIALS, SURNAME"

As I'm not english I'd like someone to give me an example of what I must write please please please ?

if I'm Chris Martin is it :

TITLE : Martin

INITIALS : CM

SURNAME : Chris

Or Am I mistaken ?

second point : HELP ME :

When you wanna buy tickets they ask ''cardholder TITLE, INITIALS, SURNAME"

As I'm not english I'd like someone to give me an example of what I must write please please please ?

if I'm Chris Martin is it :

TITLE : Martin

INITIALS : CM

SURNAME : Chris

Or Am I mistaken ?

Title: MR (or MRS or MISS)

Initials: C (if middle name is Trevor then CT)

Surname: Martin