✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

02-Sep-2008: SAP Arena, Mannheim - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Jenjie

Ich fürchte nein....besonders jetzt nach dieser tollen BaföG Kürzung...:(

oh Mann ich hätte echt nicht gedacht, dass ich da so dran denken würde...also an die Konzerte,..ich hab mir gedacht ich kann das ignorieren, aber das geht in so nem Forum ja schlecht...besondersn wo ich in den letzten Tagen echt wieder viel Coldplay gehört hab, auch die Sachen von der neuen Platte...:bigcry:

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ja, ist total schade :(

und wenn du einfach auf gut glück nach köln fährst? ich mein, ich will dir keine falschen hoffnungen machen - aber beim madonna konzert hat ne karte regulär 130 euro gekostet und ne halbe stunde vor konzertbeginn hat man vom schwarzmarkt noch welche für 30 bekommen.

i just got back from the coldplay concert in mannheim.

four words: they. own. my. life.

well, what can i say since most of you have seen them in concert anyway? i love them to death.

the support band kinda sucked. they were not bad, i just didn't like the music. however, i was slightly pissed when that guy came up to us (my best friend and me) and said,"you're sitting on our seats." he was so rude and mean. well, we stood up and checked if those were their seats or ours. long story short, those idiots sat down after they chased us away, but they were the ones who couldn't read properly so we got our seats back. i was just mad because they made me feel those feeling at a coldplay concert, a band that's basically all about love. well.

when they finally came on stage after an hour and a half, i went completely bonkers. our seats were located right on the left handside of the stage, so guy faced us the entire time and we got to see them first when they came on stage!!! when they climbed the stairs i bursted into tears. i'm probably one of the few people in the world who manage to cry for "life in technicolour". that song does not even have words!

i loved the concert. i loved every moment. i loved how the crowd repeated the "viva la vida" theme over and over again. even when they already climed their spot in the crowd to perform an acoustic version of "the scientist" and "death will never conquer". we got both "fix you" and "cemeteries of london", but we didn't get "strawberry swing", one of my favourites off the album. :(

and i loved the part when chris played the piano all alone and singing a slow version of "talk". beautiful! and he was at our side of the stage!!! =)

and he spoke quite a lot of german throughout the whole concert. he was sooo funny claiming we were "fucking" awesome singers.

i still need to check out the pictures i took and the crappy videos i recorded. there might be a few good ones among them.

i kept telling my best friend about the butterflies and that we're not gonna get any because we got seats. well, i asked that nice girl if she could give a few to us and she did. and we also found a few outside the venue. yes, we picked them up. yes, we did not feel too classy to do so.

when we first arrived at the venue and looked at the merchandise stands i did not intend to buy any shirts because they were just as expensive as i expected them to be. they had the same prices in america and traded the dollar sign for a euro sign! that's quite mean. 30$ are 20€, not 30€. well, the concert blew my mind away so i went to spend 30€ on a t-shirt...

it's almost 1:20 am and i have to get up for school in a few hours, but i thought i'd keep you updated first! :P

so it's basically your fault when i look dead in maths class today.

i just got back from the coldplay concert in mannheim.

four words: they. own. my. life.

well, what can i say since most of you have seen them in concert anyway? i love them to death.

the support band kinda sucked. they were not bad, i just didn't like the music. however, i was slightly pissed when that guy came up to us (my best friend and me) and said,"you're sitting on our seats." he was so rude and mean. well, we stood up and checked if those were their seats or ours. long story short, those bastards sat down after they chased us away, but they were the idiots who couldn't read properly so we got our seats back. i was just mad because they made me feel those feeling at a coldplay concert, a band that's basically all about love. well.

when they finally came on stage after an hour and a half, i went completely bonkers. our seats were located right on the left handside of the stage, so guy faced us the entire time and we got to see them first when they came on stage!!! when they climbed the stairs i bursted into tears. i'm probably one of the few people in the world who manage to cry for "life in technicolour". that song does not even have words!

i loved the concert. i loved every moment. i loved how the crowd repeated the "viva la vida" theme over and over again. even when they already climed their spot in the crowd to perform an acoustic version of "the scientist" and "death will never conquer". we got both "fix you" and "cemeteries of london", but we didn't get "strawberry swing", one of my favourites off the album. :(

and i loved the part when chris played the piano all alone and singing a slow version of "talk". beautiful! and he was at our side of the stage!!! =)

and he spoke quite a lot of german throughout the whole concert. he was sooo funny claiming we were "fucking" awesome singers.

i still need to check out the pictures i took and the crappy videos i recorded. there might be a few good ones among them.

i kept telling my best friend about the butterflies and that we're not gonna get any because we got seats. well, i asked that nice girl if she could give a few to us and she did. and we also found a few on the floor. yes, we picked them up. yes, we did not feel too classy to do so.

when we first arrived at the venue and looked at the merchandise stands i did not intend to buy any shirts because they were just as expensive as i expected them to be. they had the same prices in america and traded the dollar sign for a euro sign! that's quite mean. 30$ are 20€, not 30€. well, the concert blew my mind away so i went to spend 30€ on a t-shirt...

it's almost 1:20 am and i have to get up for school in a few hours, but i thought i'd keep you updated first! :P

so it's basically your fault when i look dead in maths class today.

Thanks for the review :D

Acoustic Talk sounds awesome!

Glad you had a great time :D

no problem. i had to write it down as soon as i got home.

the piano version of "talk" totally got to me. such a great band. seriously. they sounded amazing. chris' voice was soooo good. except when he forgot the words in "lost". :dozey:

but my favourite moment was when they wanted to start their acoustic set in the crowd and everyone just kept singing the "viva la vida" theme. they were laughing a bit because we did not let them sing and made them listen to us instead. :laugh3:

oh, and we got "speed of sound" instead of "square one"!

i cannot sleep anyway. i am tooo excited. the adrenaline i still pumping through my veins!

yeah, he rarely spoke english. only that one time when he said, we were "fucking great singers, seriously!"

he said stuff like "goodbye" and "how are you?" in german. and "hallo, meine freunde", which means "hello, my friends".

i can't believe the concert went by so fast. i can't remeber a thing, but then again a bilion thoughts at once cross my mind.

all i know is that my love to coldplay is like the love to your boyfriend or girlfreind multiplied by 2,493,948. and that chris is such an entertaining, fun-loving person. he's awesome. and i wish i could see the world through his eyes and be a bit like him too. ;)

EDIT:: no, they did not play "don't panic" unfortunately. :(