✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

26-Sep-2008: Olympiahalle, Munich - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Jenjie

Wegen einer Veranstaltung können wir Ihnen derzeit leider kein Live-Bild anbieten.

Translation: By reason of an event we're currently unfortunately not able to present a live view.

:\ Would have been to cool to watch the concert over the webcam.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got 2 tickets for seating area G1 :) Did cost me 152,.. :angry: but in the end I'll get it payed from my grandmother for the bavarian Abitur

(for nongermans...not comparable to other german diplomas :rolleyes: )

and bloody exited ? hell...yes I am^^...

G1??

We will be there too :) :)

We, that's my friend Iwona and myself.

I am from Hamburg, have seen them there on September 14th and was completely blown away :o

So great that I had to go all the way down to Munich with the train and a waggonload of drunken tourists heading for the Oktoberfest :) ;)

Which row do you have seats for?

We will be sitting row 12, seats 5 & 6 (if I remember it correctly).

Maybe see you there?!

I am wearing a green shirt, talk to me :)

hi everyone,

i'm looking for 2 arena (=standing) tickets. I know there's a lot on ebay, but i thought i might try it here as well. i can pick up the tickets anywhere in munich.

pm me if you have some left. thank you very much!

oh and by the way, does anyone know when they will arrive at the airport, what hotel they're staying at or if the go to the octoberfest? i'd really love to drink a beer with them and/or get a photo :-)

Okay, this will probably be to late for you but I guess they will be flying in to Munich just for the concert.

There's this competition for UK citizens and the winner will win a trip to Munich with a private jet together WITH THE BAND (at least that's how I understand it) and the flight will take place on Sept. 26th, so today.

I guess they will probably arrive around this time now, doing the soundcheck and stuff ...

But of course I'm not sure :confused:

Coldplay mehrfach mit Gold und Platin ausgezeichnet

Köln, den 18.09.2008 – Kurz vor einem ihrer gefeierten deutschen Auftritte wurden Coldplay von EMI Music Germany mit drei Gold- und Platin-Auszeichnungen geehrt.

Über 300.000 Deutsche haben das weltweit erfolgreiche aktuelle Album „Viva La Vida“ seit der Veröffentlichung im Juni gekauft. Chris Martin und seine Bandkollegen wurden für diesen Erfolg mit einem dreifachen Gold-Award ausgezeichnet.

Für mehr als 500.000 verkaufte Alben in Deutschland von ihrer vorherigen Studio-Veröffentlichung „X&Y“ erhielt die Band die 5fache Gold-Auszeichnung.

Aber es wartete noch ein dritter Award für die weltweit erfolgreiche Band: EMI Music Germany überreichte Coldplay die Platin-Auszeichnung für die einzigartige DVD „Live 2003“.

Noch ganz im Gold- und Platin-Rausch starteten die Superstars direkt auf die Bühne der mit 19.000 Fans ausverkauften Kölner Lanxess Arena. Auf den bisherigen vier Konzerten in Mannheim, Köln, Hamburg und Berlin wurden Coldplay vor ausverkauften Arenen frenetisch für ihre grandiose Show gefeiert.

Am 26.09. kehrt die Band zu ihrem vorerst letzten deutschen Konzert in die ausverkaufte Münchner Olympia Halle zurück.

coldplaygoldklein.jpg

Coldplay freuen sich über ihren Erfolg in Deutschland von links nach rechts: Johnny Buckland, Will Champion, Guy Berryman, Chris Martin ; © EMI

http://www.monstersandcritics.de/artikel/200838/article_102605.php/Coldplay-mehrfach-mit-Gold-und-Platin-ausgezeichnet

Coldplay mehrfach mit Gold und Platin ausgezeichnet

Köln, den 18.09.2008 – Kurz vor einem ihrer gefeierten deutschen Auftritte wurden Coldplay von EMI Music Germany mit drei Gold- und Platin-Auszeichnungen geehrt.

Über 300.000 Deutsche haben das weltweit erfolgreiche aktuelle Album „Viva La Vida“ seit der Veröffentlichung im Juni gekauft. Chris Martin und seine Bandkollegen wurden für diesen Erfolg mit einem dreifachen Gold-Award ausgezeichnet.

Für mehr als 500.000 verkaufte Alben in Deutschland von ihrer vorherigen Studio-Veröffentlichung „X&Y“ erhielt die Band die 5fache Gold-Auszeichnung.

Aber es wartete noch ein dritter Award für die weltweit erfolgreiche Band: EMI Music Germany überreichte Coldplay die Platin-Auszeichnung für die einzigartige DVD „Live 2003“.

Noch ganz im Gold- und Platin-Rausch starteten die Superstars direkt auf die Bühne der mit 19.000 Fans ausverkauften Kölner Lanxess Arena. Auf den bisherigen vier Konzerten in Mannheim, Köln, Hamburg und Berlin wurden Coldplay vor ausverkauften Arenen frenetisch für ihre grandiose Show gefeiert.

Am 26.09. kehrt die Band zu ihrem vorerst letzten deutschen Konzert in die ausverkaufte Münchner Olympia Halle zurück.

coldplaygoldklein.jpg

Coldplay freuen sich über ihren Erfolg in Deutschland von links nach rechts: Johnny Buckland, Will Champion, Guy Berryman, Chris Martin ; © EMI

http://www.monstersandcritics.de/artikel/200838/article_102605.php/Coldplay-mehrfach-mit-Gold-und-Platin-ausgezeichnet

crappy google translation...

Coldplay several gold and platinum awards

Cologne, 18.09.2008 - Shortly before one of her performances have been acclaimed German Coldplay by EMI Music Canada with three gold and platinum awards honored.

Over 300,000 Germans have the world's most successful current album, "Viva La Vida" since the publication in June bought. Chris Martin and his band have been colleagues for this success with a triple Gold Award.

For more than 500,000 albums sold in Germany from their previous studio release "X & Y" was the band 5 times the gold award.

But it still waited a third award for the world's most successful band: EMI Music Canada over the Coldplay-platinum award for the unique DVD "Live 2003".

Still in the gold-and platinum-rush off the superstars on the stage with 19,000 fans sold out Lanxess Cologne Arena. In the past four concerts in Mannheim, Cologne, Hamburg and Berlin were Coldplay before frenzied sold-out arenas for their grand show celebrated.

On 26.09. The band returns to its last German being the sold-out concert in Munich's Olympic hall.

Oh my god, it was so amazing! I honestly have never ever been to such an awesome concert! It had everything you'd want. It was really an unforgettable experience and I definitely want to see them again this tour. I'm still speechless.

They rocked the house real good. We were in the 2nd row right in the middle.

I also have some videos but I don't know how to upload them.

I can't believe it's already over :-(

By the way, Albert Hammond Jr was not really in good shape tonight and played just about 20 minutes.

n596395502_4389407_6225.jpg

n596395502_4389420_7441.jpg

Oh my god, it was so amazing! I honestly have never ever been to such an awesome concert! It had everything you'd want. It was really an unforgettable experience and I definitely want to see them again this tour. I'm still speechless.

They rocked the house real good. We were in the 2nd row right in the middle.

I also have some videos but I don't know how to upload them.

I can't believe it's already over :-(

By the way, Albert Hammond Jr was not really in good shape tonight and played just about 20 minutes.

n596395502_4389407_6225.jpg

n596395502_4389420_7441.jpg

:) thanks

Awesome show!! I'm still finding paper butterflies in my clothes and pockets :)

The band and crowd were all in a great mood, and Chris was very talkative, saying that the show was being recorded for the launch of a new UK radio station (the name of which has temporarily slipped my mind), and also making a few Oktoberfest references.

I have videos of Postcards from Far Away and The Scientist, which I'll upload when I can.

Setlist

Life In Technicolor (intro)

Violet Hill

Clocks

In My Place

Speed of Sound

Cemeteries of London

Chinese Sleep Chant

Fix You

Strawberry Swing

God Put a Smile Upon Your Face / Talk (dance version)

The Hardest Part (piano version)

Postcards from Far Away (piano instrumental)

Viva La Vida

Lost!

The Scientist (acoustic)

Death Will Never Conquer (acoustic) - Will on vocals

Viva La Vida (remix)

Politik / Gnossienne no. 1 outro

Lovers In Japan

Death and All His Friends

Yellow

The Escapist (outro)