✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

04-Oct-2008: Sportpaleis, Antwerp - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Jenjie

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everybody...

I'm looking for someone who goes back to Brussels, Mons or why not Lille after the gig, cause it will be hard for me and my friend to get the last train to Brussels and I could not wait until 5 AM outside in Antwerp...

I'll pay car fees if it's needed ! (We are two persons)

Thanks (reply by private message please ;))

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I think they got to Antwerp safely :D

Antwerp, Belgium. the end of the European road..

Talking of roads, the buses and trucks are all literally parked beneath one, as this venue is right next to the motorway. We drove past it on the way from Milan to Rotterdam. It’s a big green building, feels like it’s seen a few sights over the years..

The crowds are already patiently waiting outside. Inflatable pillows for comfort and their backs against the glass doors, claiming thier spot at the front of the queue. That metal bar at the front of the stage must be the most sought after piece of steel in Europe at the moment! There are some familiar faces too. I met some Coldplaying.com fans last night, waiting outside to meet the band on their way out. They waited in the rain last night, and said they would see me here today too. So they did. Knocking on the glass doors at the front of the venue, with a friendly wave, as I set up the Oxfam booths. I am constantly impressed by the dedication of these fans. One of the best part of the days, is when the doors finally open, these wide open venues fill up and the buzz starts to build up.

We’ve almost reached the end of the road for now. 5 weeks out and time for a breather before heading back across the pond. It’s been an amazing trip. Thousands of people have joined the movement on various campaigns with Oxfam, to make the world a fairer place for us all to live. Oxfam France Agir-ici, Oxfam Deutchsland, Intermon Oxfam, Oxfam International, Ucodep and Oxfam in Italy, Oxfam Novib and now Oxfam-in-Belgium have worked together to make this an amazing tour. A massive thank you to all of our volunteers! Coldplay have really hit their stride. Enjoying each and every concert. The crowd reaction has been incredible.

It’s been emotional.

http://www.oxfamblogs.org/coldplay/?p=75

Hey Chavi and Carla!!!

Just to let you know (but you probably already know it!) we're all thinking and waiting (very, very patiently...) for you!!!

I hope you have a great night.

Well.....OF COURSE YOU HAVE!!! ;)

I hope it's as good or even better as yesterday! But considering what happened to you yesterday (congrats by the way!!! it must have been pretty incredible!!!!! the pictures are AWESOME), it won't be easy...!

See you soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I'm very very patient, yes...)

;)