🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

WE'VE FOUND THE BAKERY!! *NOW WITH PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF* UPDATED FIRST POST!*

Bonus_mosher

100000% - Please don't go harrassing them,

this is strictly for entertainment purposes only!

How did we find it tonight?

here's how.

on coldplay's interview with 'the hour'

they showed some clips of the bakery from the OUTSIDE.

Thanks to space Cadet for the screen cap.

attachment.php?attachmentid=27771&d=1212815968

so with this new information, Me and Chelsea (aproximatelyinfinate) did some digging!

we had to find an estate agents and a purple Bistro in primrose hill,

difficult? not at all.

Chelsea found the estate agents to the right, it was called "Day Morris"

there was only one in london, on Fleet Road, so I googled "bistro, Fleet road"

and what was the first image to hit my eyes?

that's right!

508300352_ab0241018d.jpg?v=0

so there you have it, photographic proof, oh, and one more thing!

bbbakerysm3.jpg

to see how we found it in more detail step by step,

please see pages 13 & 14 of this thread.

:)

oooooh, interesting! i definitely think you're onto something!

but in the KROQ interview yesterday, chris said a street name that could possibly be the one he lives on. i'll relisten to the interview in a little while and find the streetname and post it here, because that will either give us an answer if everything fits, or change up some things.

oh yeah, joking is the likely thing, but i thought it was worth a shot. it sparked my interest anyway, but yes, it's chris, he's very likely to have been kidding :P

i'll still look it up and check it out. if it's very close to this, i think you've got the answer right on. if not, then you're probably still right :D

and about the building being big: i think it's likely to be big because it's an old bakery. they wouldn't have done away with half the building just because they didn't need it: they made it work for them, probably. isn't the entire second floor supposed to be a chill-out place? and studios and control rooms and all that generally need a lot of space...

Pretty certain this is it.

I could be wrong, but there's too much evidence to support this theory.

discuss your thoughts?

I have no words to explain what sort of awesome you are made out of! :laugh3:

This seems frighteningly correct :stunned:

oh yeah, joking is the likely thing, but i thought it was worth a shot. it sparked my interest anyway, but yes, it's chris, he's very likely to have been kidding :P

i'll still look it up and check it out. if it's very close to this, i think you've got the answer right on. if not, then you're probably still right :D

and about the building being big: i think it's likely to be big because it's an old bakery. they wouldn't have done away with half the building just because they didn't need it: they made it work for them, probably. isn't the entire second floor supposed to be a chill-out place? and studios and control rooms and all that generally need a lot of space...

you're absolutely right,

and the school is a primary school, which is why it's small in comparison.

it's like elementary school if you're from the US.

:D

if there's somebody from london who wants to go and check this out then that would be awesome!

you're absolutely right,

and the school is a primary school, which is why it's small in comparison.

it's like elementary school if you're from the US.

:D

if there's somebody from london who wants to go and check this out then that would be awesome!

i'm checking this out in early august, and semy's coming with me :D.

we'll give a full report, promise!

NEWS HEADLINES: Mass flock of Coldplay fans camp outside random old building, school confused. :P

Seriously, Even though I said on the previous page you are made of awesome, I think I have to say it again! :D What a find :stunned:! Cannot get over it, it seems like it could be real.

We did indeed see a bus go by in the LiT video, but I cannot believe their studio is next to a bus route, they must have some pretty reinforced glass and stuff as it seems like a busy road...

NEWS HEADLINES: Mass flock of Coldplay fans camp outside random old building, school confused. :P

Seriously, Even though I said on the previous page you are made of awesome, I think I have to say it again! :D What a find :stunned:!

:laugh3: thanks! :D