🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

WE'VE FOUND THE BAKERY!! *NOW WITH PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF* UPDATED FIRST POST!*

Bonus_mosher

I am going with bta5857 and her daughter in September when we are there... I think we should meet up on Sunday after the show for lunch or dinner, but daytime would be better to find our way. Or we could meet up at easier place and go from there. Cause I don't know how to get there actually from Wembley hotel.

*lol*

Just have a perfect idea for a low budget video for one of their next singles.

They should just make a cut of some of the material from the surveillance cameras ...

Will be the perfect laugh :laugh3:

Well I haven't heard from the "mystery stalker" since we parted company earlier this evening, so I'm now wondering whether she has already been picked up by the "spooks".:stunned:

Well I haven't heard from the "mystery stalker" since we parted company earlier this evening, so I'm now wondering whether she has already been picked up by the "spooks".:stunned:

Maybe they've had her for dinner ... with lemon sauce, ciabatta bread and a nice light australian chardonnay :D

Edit: So it was probably only ciabatta bread, lemon sauce and chardonnay for Chris, as he's vegetarian ;)

ditto on the bfly

When you've done cavorting around disused bakeries spare a thought for us poor souls down here in the dark south west waiting for their promised butterflies. ;-))

Yeah, Mark...SOME of us need butterflies!!!

(all uk gigs needed to complete this mobile, pleease:kiss:, anyone?