✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WE'VE FOUND THE BAKERY!! *NOW WITH PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF* UPDATED FIRST POST!*

Bonus_mosher

Hmmm, with their outfits on they looked like they were probably doing a photoshoot or doing a dress rehearsal or otherwise doing something that would mean they are very busy. Not sure I would have had the guts to ask them for an umpteenth picture when they were that busy. But I suppose that's just me.

I met Chris this morning! :D

Me and a friend took a trip over to the Bakery/Beehive this morning and hung about for about an hour, walking backwards and forwards. When we first arrived, a young guy with curly hair stuck his head out of the Beehive, looked left and right and then went back in, so we knew there were people about. We walked around the area, and eventually sat down on the bench, chatting.

After a bit we see a blonde lady in a grey dress come out of the Bakery, on her phone chatting, and hanging about the area, and all the meanwhile there was a taxi hanging about outside the Bakery, so we had it in our minds that the taxi might be for the boys, and decided to hang around a bit.

Through walking backwards and forwards, and by observing the taxi driver going up to the Bakery, ringing the bell, waiting in front of the door for 10 minutes, then going back to the car, I think he began to get quite scared of us :P

Eventually, another man came out of the Bakery, went across the street then crossed to the pedestrian island along the road and waited there looking around. We bit the bullet and went over to talk to him, and he was a really nice guy, his name was Markus (I'VE ONLY JUST REALISED IT WAS MARKUS DRAVS! I recognised the name!) and we got talking about ETIAW and Paradise, and which I preferred and why. Anyway he said he could neither confirm nor deny whether the boys were about (typical :D ) but I told him we wouldn't knock on the door or anything as far as that, and asked him only to confirm that we weren't absolutely wasting their time (as in they were in London, and not in some other country), which he did sort of semi nodding.

We shook hands and he left in a taxi that arrived for him and sat down on the bench again. Eventually, curly haired guy comes out of the Beehive and goes across to the Bakery. Then two minutes later, a tall man comes out and crosses the road heading towards the Beehive too, and I notice the bright red laces on his Nike shoes. I say to my friend (Chris) "It's him!" - "Who?" - "Chris!".

As Chris is walking on the opposite side of the street towards the Bakery I call his name, and as soon as he sees us, he holds up a finger to say he won't be a second. When he comes back out, he has a little chat with us :)

He was sweating from head to toe, and as soon as I started speaking, he put a finger to his lips to indicate quiet, I thought I might have been disturbing people by talking too loudly, but then he croaked that he'd lost his voice. He'd obviously been singing his heart out in the Beehive.

He was very polite, took a picture with each of us, and asked us if we liked ETIAW and Paradise, genuinely opening his eyes with curiosity and smiling, and we replied that we did, and said we loved Coldplay. We then asked if it was worth us loitering around to see the other boys, but he said we probably wouldn't see them as in a bit they were all going to go off in London for a video shoot, and the day after they were going to "some MAD country, I can't remember where".

He then signed Chris's AROBTTH album booklet with "Hi Chris, Love Chris" :D and we bade our farewells, and what's more he thanked us! As I said, really polite, nice guy :)

302619_10150813828875235_601870234_20992307_138622684_n.jpg