✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WE'VE FOUND THE BAKERY!! *NOW WITH PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF* UPDATED FIRST POST!*

Bonus_mosher

alright folks, need a bit of help here :)

I'm from Liverpool and I'll be seeing a mate in Canterbury next week. I'm also planning going to London just to try and meet Coldplay (again, as I've met Chris at the Crisis gig) as any Coldplay fan would :sneaky:

Now, how do I get to the Bakery from South East England? (Canterbury that is)? What's the nearest coach station, and how do I get from there to the Bakery? anyone, please?

LE: In December, Chris gave me a disk he bought for his own for Christmas and signed it for me! We had a nice chat, he's so cool (lmao everyone knows that, why am I saying this). I've got pictures of him & the signed disk on my Facebook, promise I'll share the story here as well some time!

LE 2: Right, found some trains from Canterbury to Hampstead Heath, could anyone confirm it's the right place? Also, when (what hours) is it most likely to meet the lads?

Go to the beginning of this thread and I believe the actual location and how to get there are on page 14?

Guest howyousawtheworld
Thanks to zzz, we found out the 'book' Will is holding is actually a magazine about street art and graffiti!! I think it must be research to do with LP5 and the whole apparent 'graffiti' theme...

p1020052u.jpg

roa_bird_cover.jpg

Great work Sherlock!

Thanks to zzz, we found out the 'book' Will is holding is actually a magazine about street art and graffiti!! I think it must be research to do with LP5 and the whole apparent 'graffiti' theme...

p1020052u.jpg

roa_bird_cover.jpg

'Graffiti theme' makes me think of the Viva artwork--they way they just sort of splashed the letters on there with a bucket of paint :wacky: If it's anything remotely related to that, I'll love it :awesome:

p1020052u.jpg

roa_bird_cover.jpg

pretty off topic, i think, but...

Buff Monster!!! saw his work before...very...errrmmm...pink & cutesy. but i can imagine his stuff fitting in with something upbeat like Strawberry Swing.

& that bird graffiti that's on the cover. i've seen it before somewhere online...i just can't really remember if they're somewhere around London (more likely) or somewhere in Europe (if they aren't in London). they're a series of massive graffiti works that are all of mangy looking animals. rats, crows, rabbits... :thinking:

...off-topic mode: off. :P

This is so cool to me :awesome: Like Chris said, it's another album made by the same people so it'll probably look like Viva's brother or something. I'm cool with that, I'm sure they can do both something new and familiar.

This is so cool to me :awesome: Like Chris said, it's another album made by the same people so it'll probably look like Viva's brother or something. I'm cool with that, I'm sure they can do both something new and familiar.

Ooh, I really like that: 'Viva's brother'

. . . like if all the songs off the two albums were connected in some way, or dealt with a larger picture of sorts :dance:

. . . . . . . or they could be siblings just because their parents are Coldplay :lol: