✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WE'VE FOUND THE BAKERY!! *NOW WITH PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF* UPDATED FIRST POST!*

Bonus_mosher

if they are even more reluctant now to talk about LP5 than before, maybe it is because they are close to finishing/releasing information officially. :sneaky:

:sneaky: I so hope for it!!

btw I love the super big "Y" of "You"on the postcard :lol:

if they are even more reluctant now to talk about LP5 than before, maybe it is because they are close to finishing/releasing information officially. :sneaky:

I hope so too! Can't wait for Pinkpop Festival in 3 weeks! Even if they don't play new songs it will be awesome, but I so wanna hear new songs!

hello coldplayers !!!

Very good new for all of us :) just met Guy around the Beehive a couple of days ago and he said that the artwork and all the stuff should be finished in a few weeks. I asked if they were ready for the festivals and he answered they almost are, but they're very stressed for Glastonbury ! well, we took a pic ! thanks you very much Guy for your availibility again and your smile :)

p5240004d.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

All this is driving me crazy, been waiting forever for this album. Sounds like everything's all set for major production. Most likely, the artwork will be based on graffiti themes as they mentioned a while back and have hinted on some more. But it kind of sounds a bit similar to the Viva theme, just different paint and medium :P

They've just ghettoed the art a little.

did he say anything else?

If the artwork and all the stuff should be finished in a couple of weeks - I guess we could have the album in our hands in a couple of months!

No, he didnt mention anything else, but it sounds like we're gonna have smthg new soon !!! <ding>

hello coldplayers !!!

Very good new for all of us :) just met Guy around the Beehive a couple of days ago and he said that the artwork and all the stuff should be finished in a few weeks. I asked if they were ready for the festivals and he answered they almost are, but they're very stressed for Glastonbury ! well, we took a pic ! thanks you very much Guy for your availibility again and your smile :)

p5240004d.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

OMG thanks for sharing the pictures!! He look sooooo good, short hair and he is very thin but fit though ;)

1- your hair look amazing Laurene, I love it.

2- Is he wearing joggins?? O_o :bomb: I am so gonna die! Can't wait to listen to the new material!