✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WE'VE FOUND THE BAKERY!! *NOW WITH PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF* UPDATED FIRST POST!*

Bonus_mosher

• 2 months later...

I was very fortunate to meet Chris and Phil on Saturday at the Bakery :D

They were all extremely busy running between the Beehive and the Bakery, I guess getting things done before they went to Japan.

It was so amazing that he gave us his time considering how busy he was. It's all a blur but there was excessive arm touching, hugging and general fangirlness.................he was just so nice :)

Thought I would share the photos :)

th_IMG_2491.jpg th_IMG_2493.jpg

Even when my 8 year old daughter came to wait with us for a little bit (when hubby came to pick us up) he came over to say hello again.

Lisa x

So, people who have met the guys at the Bakery/Beehive: I'm going to London the 15th of August for like 5 days, do you have any tips? Like where to wait to have a good view of both the places (the Bakery is right next to the bistro and the Beehive is next to the red playground?)? What would be a good time to go there?

Thank you all for the help :heart:

They were all extremely busy running between the Beehive and the Bakery, I guess getting things done before they went to Japan.

It was so amazing that he gave us his time considering how busy he was. It's all a blur but there was excessive arm touching, hugging and general fangirlness.................he was just so nice :)

Even when my 8 year old daughter came to wait with us for a little bit (when hubby came to pick us up) he came over to say hello again.

Lisa x

Lucky girls!!! Thanks for sharing!

So, people who have met the guys at the Bakery/Beehive: I'm going to London the 15th of August for like 5 days, do you have any tips? Like where to wait to have a good view of both the places (the Bakery is right next to the bistro and the Beehive is next to the red playground?)? What would be a good time to go there?

its the middle of the school summer holidays, so you may find they take some time out with the kids

I honestly think it's luck more than anything with a smidge of smart scheduling. If they are out of the country then obviously you won't meet them, so August may not work due to all the festivals. I didn't get to meet them when I was there in January since they were in Vegas. However, you might get to see some of the staff or roadies. They were carrying canvas between the Bakery and Beehive when I was there, so that was interesting. There's a bench across from the Bakery that a lot of people use if they want to wait it out. As far as time of day goes, I don't think it matters as it just depends on when they happen to come out. There have been people who met them early int the day and late at night. Basically, just BEING there is an experience in itself! Meeting them is a bonus :) Good luck though!!

It was my 4th time going; really didn't expect to see anyone (thought they would all be resting after the itunes show). We usually go just to be there; we sit on the bench, having a chat and a laugh while watching people passing by. Then we pop to starbucks and head home :D

Awesome !

Whats on Chris hands?

Chris was holding his cup of hot lemon for his throat and his keys. :)

I keep playing it all back in my mind, We first met Phil - I saw him arrive on his bicycle, I just began waving lol, he came over and said hello, and asked if I had met him before, I told him we were on the boat and at TOTP, then he asked if we were from Coldplaying and I proudly said yes :D (regret not getting a photo with Phil - maybe next time)

When Chris approached us I remember holding onto his arm for far too long, talking a load of nonsense oh and telling Sarah to take her time with the photos as I was enjoying my hug :D lmao (he looked right at me and laughed at that one), another best part were the kisses he blew our way when he left. :kiss::kiss:

So nice of him to spare the time; all I kept saying was thank you :D It made our visit to the Bakery (music studio not donut bakery - which my daughter thought and Chris found amusing lol) a very special day indeed.

Also the roadies were awesome too, lots of activity going on; as soon as we sat on that bench they knew what we were there for.....I wonder if someone's sitting there everyday?

Wow, i want too! You`re lucky girls!

:)

Lisa x

It was my 4th time going; really didn't expect to see anyone (thought they would all be resting after the itunes show). We usually go just to be there; we sit on the bench, having a chat and a laugh while watching people passing by. Then we pop to starbucks and head home :D

Chris was holding his cup of hot lemon for his throat and his keys. :)

I keep playing it all back in my mind, We first met Phil - I saw him arrive on his bicycle, I just began waving lol, he came over and said hello, and asked if I had met him before, I told him we were on the boat and at TOTP, then he asked if we were from Coldplaying and I proudly said yes :D (regret not getting a photo with Phil - maybe next time)

When Chris approached us I remember holding onto his arm for far too long, talking a load of nonsense oh and telling Sarah to take her time with the photos as I was enjoying my hug :D lmao (he looked right at me and laughed at that one), another best part were the kisses he blew our way when he left. :kiss::kiss:

So nice of him to spare the time; all I kept saying was thank you :D It made our visit to the Bakery (music studio not donut bakery - which my daughter thought and Chris found amusing lol) a very special day indeed.

Also the roadies were awesome too, lots of activity going on; as soon as we sat on that bench they knew what we were there for.....I wonder if someone's sitting there everyday?

THAT'S A BEAUTIFUL STORY. Oh my oh my oh my, I hope to have an experience half as great as yours was! Wowowowow!

• 3 weeks later...

- Meeting Mylo Xyloto - :)

Hello people!

"I love your hair, man!" said Chris Martin.

EXTREMELY educated!

I won't say the experience because I talked to them about my music career (private)

Jonny was very friendly, Will as well!!

First - Jon

fvcowx.jpg

Chris

293enf5.jpg

And Mr. Champion! :D

157yzcn.jpg

Thank for everything!

:D