✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

03-Oct-2008: The Ahoy, Rotterdam - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Stefan8

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got home, it was amazing. The crowd was more into it then last night, and the band picked up that energy. Right after In My Place Chris said: 'This is going to be a good one John!' And it was a good one.

Setlist:

Life In Technicolor

Violet Hill

Clocks

In My Place

Speed Of Sound

Cemetries Of Londen (Chris went one a little longer at the end)

Chinese Sleep Chant

Fix You (Great singing by the audience)

Strawberry Swing

God Put A Smile / Talk (Dance version) (B stage)

The Hardest Part (B Stage: Chris on piano)

Postcards From Far Away (B Stage)

Viva La Vida

Lost

The Scientist / DWNC (C Stage)

(Talk Remix)

--------------------

Politik

Reign Of Love (Not on the setlist)

Lovers In Japan

Death And All His Friends

--------------------

Yellow

The Escapist

yeah it was a great (and unexpected) combination because I thought he would just improvise a bit. He dedicated the song to a guy named George (no idea who that is though..)

I loved the fact that Guy was taking pictures of the rest of the band, and the guys were also fooling around. For example, during the hardest part I looked at the A stage and I saw will sneaking up on John and scare him! It was so funny :D

:)

I was screaming for Glass Of Water, I think Chris heard it cause he looked up like 'how said that?' but no chance of playing it tonight unfortunately.. However, tomorrow there's another chance haha. My third Coldplay concert in 3 days, I love my life :P

fuckkk. they took out amsterdam!! why why whyyy please put it in for the US tour!!! ugh i need to stop getting my hopes up that theyll start playing this.

now that i know the EP will be out as soon as november i'm not sure i want them to play glass of water live before i hear the studio version... i wouldn't mind it though i guess.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Chavi and I just got home!

we've stalked and been succesfull! we've(me Chavi and Laurence) met Chris!

uploading pics now!

gig was amaaaaaaaaziiing!

I got a setlist chavi got JONNY"S setlist and my brother in law got a drumstick! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee