✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

03-Oct-2008: The Ahoy, Rotterdam - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Stefan8

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah me and chavi are both going! front row for the last time!

chris said he'd look for us!

sorry I forgot to flip!

DSC01280.jpg

DSC01279.jpg

DSC01278.jpg

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o:o

:o:o

OMGODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY THAT MADE ME.. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GODD :o

I probably would've shot myself right after that just so nothing could ruin that moment

*speechless* :stunned:

Unsure what you mean by Reign Of Love (not on setlist). Was it played but not on the paper setlist, or is it on the paper setlist but not played?

It was played (!) but it was not on the paper setlist.

Oh and I can't figure out why my paper setlist says '(Talk Remix)' because it was the Viva La Vida Remix we all know...

Apart from this.. The setlist is 100% correct. Don't mention it ;)

we've stalked and been succesfull! we've(me Chavi and Laurence) met Chris!

Congrats :D super-excited for you

we also met pete from oxfam he was nice too!

yay Pete!!!

Chris wrote : Hello Lauren Love Chris Coldplay on my t-shirt . for keeps. :flutterby:

very cool :D

It was played (!) but it was not on the paper setlist.

Oh and I can't figure out why my paper setlist says '(Talk Remix)' because it was the Viva La Vida Remix we all know...

Apart from this.. The setlist is 100% correct. Don't mention it ;)

ty :kiss: Ian and I both read it differently, so we wanted to make sure we had it right

Carli & Chavi...THE STALKERS WITHOUT BORDERS

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o That was literally my reaction!:D So so so happy/excited for you girls!!! WAY TO GO, CONGRATS!!!! (and good luck with mission SEXYMAN:sneaky:)

sorry I forgot to flip!

DSC01280.jpg

DSC01279.jpg

DSC01278.jpg

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!

YOU LUCKY DUCKS!!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!

oooh i hope that happens to me. :)!

WHAT'D HE SMELL LIKE? DID HE SMELL LIKE HEAVEN?

that's what i dream he smells like. :wideeyed:!!!!

SO LUCKY!!!

looks like the girls have got to Antwerp safely :D

Antwerp, Belgium. the end of the European road..

Talking of roads, the buses and trucks are all literally parked beneath one, as this venue is right next to the motorway. We drove past it on the way from Milan to Rotterdam. It’s a big green building, feels like it’s seen a few sights over the years..

The crowds are already patiently waiting outside. Inflatable pillows for comfort and their backs against the glass doors, claiming thier spot at the front of the queue. That metal bar at the front of the stage must be the most sought after piece of steel in Europe at the moment! There are some familiar faces too. I met some Coldplaying.com fans last night, waiting outside to meet the band on their way out. They waited in the rain last night, and said they would see me here today too. So they did. Knocking on the glass doors at the front of the venue, with a friendly wave, as I set up the Oxfam booths. I am constantly impressed by the dedication of these fans. One of the best part of the days, is when the doors finally open, these wide open venues fill up and the buzz starts to build up.

We’ve almost reached the end of the road for now. 5 weeks out and time for a breather before heading back across the pond. It’s been an amazing trip. Thousands of people have joined the movement on various campaigns with Oxfam, to make the world a fairer place for us all to live. Oxfam France Agir-ici, Oxfam Deutchsland, Intermon Oxfam, Oxfam International, Ucodep and Oxfam in Italy, Oxfam Novib and now Oxfam-in-Belgium have worked together to make this an amazing tour. A massive thank you to all of our volunteers! Coldplay have really hit their stride. Enjoying each and every concert. The crowd reaction has been incredible.

It’s been emotional.

http://www.oxfamblogs.org/coldplay/?p=75

looks like the girls have got to Antwerp safely :D

Antwerp, Belgium. the end of the European road..

Talking of roads, the buses and trucks are all literally parked beneath one, as this venue is right next to the motorway. We drove past it on the way from Milan to Rotterdam. It’s a big green building, feels like it’s seen a few sights over the years..

The crowds are already patiently waiting outside. Inflatable pillows for comfort and their backs against the glass doors, claiming thier spot at the front of the queue. That metal bar at the front of the stage must be the most sought after piece of steel in Europe at the moment! There are some familiar faces too. I met some Coldplaying.com fans last night, waiting outside to meet the band on their way out. They waited in the rain last night, and said they would see me here today too. So they did. Knocking on the glass doors at the front of the venue, with a friendly wave, as I set up the Oxfam booths. I am constantly impressed by the dedication of these fans. One of the best part of the days, is when the doors finally open, these wide open venues fill up and the buzz starts to build up.

We’ve almost reached the end of the road for now. 5 weeks out and time for a breather before heading back across the pond. It’s been an amazing trip. Thousands of people have joined the movement on various campaigns with Oxfam, to make the world a fairer place for us all to live. Oxfam France Agir-ici, Oxfam Deutchsland, Intermon Oxfam, Oxfam International, Ucodep and Oxfam in Italy, Oxfam Novib and now Oxfam-in-Belgium have worked together to make this an amazing tour. A massive thank you to all of our volunteers! Coldplay have really hit their stride. Enjoying each and every concert. The crowd reaction has been incredible.

It’s been emotional.

http://www.oxfamblogs.org/coldplay/?p=75

Wow! They're famous :D

sorry I forgot to flip!

DSC01280.jpg

DSC01279.jpg

DSC01278.jpg

OH

MY

FUCKIN

GOD

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shocked2:

You girls did it!!!!!! :dance:

You really did it!!!!!! :dance:

I can't believe it!!!

I'm so excited, and you all look so pretty and happy in the pics!!!!!!

I hope you have <or had i'm really not sure with the time difference> a great time at the second show, and manage to do some more stalking!!!!

:dance: Again, congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

<we need a smiley with a bigger smile!!!!!!>

sorry I forgot to flip!

DSC01280.jpg

DSC01279.jpg

DSC01278.jpg

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe just told me about this one... Im so OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!

I CANT BELIEVE YOU HAVE PIC WITH CHRIS!!!!!!!! Chris hugged you!!! OH MY GOD!!!

Carla and Chavi are at Antewerp now getting closer to the show, while I am home trying to recover from the cold, and not down yet from cloud 9 :flutterby:

081004085454578873.jpg

Ahhhh, thats so cool!!!!!!

OMG you should like put in a box frame and hang it up.

Well thats what I would do, haha!!!:D

I had a seat a bit far for the concert and could only see their faces on the screens. Although the music got me shaking, and crying, and dancing. And to see them move in real. Chris's walk is so .. English. Lovely.

And then this miracle happened, thanks to Carla and Chavi for wanting to stay when the security told us everyone was gone. The german vans were there so, we waited. 2 hours. We got wet but not soaked as such. There was only the 3 of us at the players door. We got to talk to lovely Pete of Oxfam, and also to Reno bass player of Albert H. Jr.

Chris must have been working on this letter about the EP. He came out at 1:30 am. We were nearly frozen and then :flutterby: we melted.

^^ of course I'll frame it with the butterflies that the girls picked up for me :D

i am not so badly unhappy because i am still going to 3 more shows this year and if possible another one too in NY if i win tickets for Yahoo music live sets.Because i stay in New Jersey and i gave them all my address.

i already made some signs for 2 shows that i go too they will any how see them when all the people hold them up at the concerts that's not at all a problem for me becuase even though other people hold or not i'll do it.

And also i got Chris smile,look and waving for me already previously when i went to 2 shows.

But still i need to touch him like you and wanna speak with him for that i need to meet him.But still my husband touched him but still i've to.

But well i'll see but in any time in the future if i meet him i've really damn good plan and also i've prepared very much right now for that moment how i've to behave etc...