✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

03-Oct-2008: The Ahoy, Rotterdam - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Stefan8

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm back home! It was soo great!

Politik was great, and didn't expect ROL after it:O That was soo nice!

I was very late there, at seven o 'clock and was sooo close to the stage:o less then 5 meters! :D

Pics(not that good quality soon)

A little story about it:

We where there at seven, waiting one hour and then it started, first there was another band that sounded realy good too.

After that they removed their instruments and 15 minutes past nine it happend!

Coldplay entered the stage to play Life in Technicolor.

After it they played Violet Hill, his voice was realy good! And he let us end the song!

Clocks was great with those lasers, and in In My Place Chris was 2 meters before me.

Politik was my favorite and when it started, I knew it was the best day of my life..

The mistake in Death And All His Friends was funny and he started it over.

What a band! Fantastic!

Setlist(maybe already posted)

Life In Technicolor

Violet Hill

Clocks

In My Place

Speed Of Sound

Cemeteries

Sleep Chant

Fix You

Strawberry

GPASUYF(T Version)

Talk(T Version)

Hardest part(Chris piano)

Postcards from far away

Viva La Vida

Lost!

Scientist(In crowd)

Death will never Conquer(In crowd(Will))

1st Encore:

Politik

Reign Of Love

Lovers IJ

Death And all Friends

2nd Encore:

Yellow

^ how did you manage to meet him?!

you cannot even imagine how jealous i am right now.

i'd have probably tried to rape him...

Setlist(maybe already posted)

Life In Technicolor

Violet Hill

Clocks

In My Place

Speed Of Sound

Cemeteries

Sleep Chant

Fix You

Strawberry

GPASUYF(T Version)

Talk(T Version)

Hardest part(Chris piano)

Postcards from far away

Viva La Vida

Lost!

Scientist(In crowd)

Death will never Conquer(In crowd(Will))

1st Encore:

Politik

Reign Of Love

Lovers IJ

Death And all Friends

2nd Encore:

Yellow

wow why Chris is showing so much love for me playing Reign of love these many times.I love you so much Chris.You're so good for playing it to me.:kiss:

they didn't play "yes"?

i love how the setlist is always a big surprise.

i'm still upset we didn't get "strawberry swing" though. :dozey:

Awww! That's soooooo awesome! :dance:

Well done girls :kiss:

What did you say to him?

arrgh very clever things Mimi of course like :

- you sing beautifully today, your cold is better ? answer with big smile : oh yes yes thank you

and - do you mind signing my t-shirt ? me opening coat and lifting jumper (it was sooo cold) ending up with a big smile (and in his arm, if you noticed) :D

I thanked him a couple of times too, but was not able to specify more :) and he also picked up something we let fall on the ground. He is so sweet , and soft, and warm. sigh.

I dont mind so much that the picture looks like Halloween came early, for me its Chris-mas :flutterby: :flutterby: :flutterby:

it was also my first Coldplay concert : I smiled a lot, cried a few, sang, danced, mostly sitting, except on VLV and Lost, although for Lost I was the only one standing in my area :laugh3: well I am glad somebody else posted the set list. I could not remember it right now. Loved COL, Strawberry Swing, Politik and Reign of Love so nice together, Scientist was well done, beautiful voice tonight there, the Hardest Part, so happy to see Chris with his piano in real, Yellow, 42, Fix You. Really appreciated the VLV trancy remix.

Pfew so good it is going to be hard not seeing them soon again.

Chris wrote : Hello Lauren Love Chris Coldplay on my t-shirt . for keeps. :flutterby:

arrgh very clever things Mimi of course like :

- you sing beautifully today, your cold is better ? answer with big smile : oh yes yes thank you

and - do you mind signing my t-shirt ? me opening coat and lifting jumper (it was sooo cold) ending up with a big smile (and in his arm, if you noticed) :D

I thanked him a couple of times too, but was not able to specify more :) and he also picked up something we let fall on the ground. He is so sweet , and soft, and warm. sigh.

I dont mind so much that the picture looks like Halloween came early, for me its Chris-mas :flutterby: :flutterby: :flutterby:

it was also my first Coldplay concert : I smiled a lot, cried a few, sang, danced, mostly sitting, except on VLV and Lost, although for Lost I was the only one standing in my area :laugh3: well I am glad somebody else posted the set list. I could not remember it right now. Loved COL, Strawberry Swing, Politik and Reign of Love so nice together, Scientist was well done, beautiful voice tonight there, the Hardest Part, so happy to see Chris with his piano in real, Yellow, 42, Fix You. Really appreciated the VLV trancy remix.

Pfew so good it is going to be hard not seeing them soon again.

Chris wrote : Hello Lauren Love Chris Coldplay on my t-shirt . for keeps. :flutterby:

Aww that's great :D Very happy for you :nice:

Where did you meet him, if you don't mind me asking? Is that at the hotel? Were you waiting long? I hope not if it was cold. :stunned:

Absolutely stunning Hardest Part:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaXIWgdlUtM]YouTube - Coldplay Ahoy 03-10-08[/ame]

IMP:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tarXRQJFglc]YouTube - Coldplay , Ahoy , Rotterdam , 03-10-08 (LCD)[/ame]

OMFG !!!

I'm so bloody happy for you girls, you so deserve this !

Chavi you're such a fool, and that's so cool XD

The pics are awesome, you all look even better than Chris (who by the way seem so bloody friendly).

Good job ! Enjoy you following concerts a lot !