✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

03-Oct-2008: The Ahoy, Rotterdam - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Stefan8

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a seat a bit far for the concert and could only see their faces on the screens. Although the music got me shaking, and crying, and dancing. And to see them move in real. Chris's walk is so .. English. Lovely.

And then this miracle happened, thanks to Carla and Chavi for wanting to stay when the security told us everyone was gone. The german vans were there so, we waited. 2 hours. We got wet but not soaked as such. There was only the 3 of us at the players door. We got to talk to lovely Pete of Oxfam, and also to Reno bass player of Albert H. Jr.

Chris must have been working on this letter about the EP. He came out at 1:30 am. We were nearly frozen and then :flutterby: we melted.

^^ of course I'll frame it with the butterflies that the girls picked up for me :D

Awww that's great, never trust the people telling you they're gone when you see clues they're not :D

hopefully they won't rush away right after the concert tonight so Carla and Chavi can meet them all this time :cool:

^^ Yes Joe he did. Cant remember exactly but it was like :

Oh and you girls waited all this time in the cold !

an I : Yes we 're cold but but we are very happy

this while he was signing

Actually, his first reaction when he saw us was : oh no ! and immediately asked for a marquer pen, like he was moved someone could wait there like that.

And then this miracle happened, thanks to Carla and Chavi for wanting to stay when the security told us everyone was gone. The german vans were there so, we waited. 2 hours.

Chris must have been working on this letter about the EP. He came out at 1:30 am.

I thought they were aways leaving right after the show???????

:stunned:

omg! that is such a lovely story!!! :smiley:

and that's so typically chris that he felt sorry for being "so late"!

how come you only met him? where were the other three? did he come out and went right into their tour bus?

so many questions... :laugh3:

omg! that is such a lovely story!!! :smiley:

and that's so typically chris that he felt sorry for being "so late"!

how come you only met him? where were the other three? did he come out and went right into their tour bus?

so many questions... :laugh3:

Good question!!!

I think we'll have to wait to get the answer...the're quite busy now...singing, dancing, laughing and crying, and maybe waiting to see them one more time after the gig!

;)

lucky girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone have any idea if audio will come available for this show??

Was there a taper present??

I'm sure Chavi, Carla and Lauren took a bunch of pictures and videos, and we will get them soon!! With the pics and vids of tonight at Antwerp!!!!!!!

:)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0s4NnMo54c]YouTube - meeting Chris martin from coldplay in rotterdam 04-10-2008[/ame]

turn up the sound cause he really says something nice!!!!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Thanks for waiting in the cold.........

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HE'S SO NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucky lucky lucky lucky lucky a million times LUCKY GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

Thanks for the video and the amazing pictures!!!!