✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

03-Oct-2008: The Ahoy, Rotterdam - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Stefan8

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ OMG that's awesome XD

I'm curious to know if he has french post-it notes like this when he comes to France... hilarious.

Maybe, but I don't think so! He speaks French so well!

And you can see he doesn't tell sentences he learns by heart, because he improvises a lot...and still makes perfect sentences in French.

:)

I was standing right next to this guy. I was holding up a banner: Will, Drumsticks? and he was too fast for me :P

If I knew you guys were from coldplayin.com I would have say something :D

DSC01275.jpg

Oh that was u!!! I had no idea!

sorry about the drumstick... but you know jonny threw the is guitar pick to us and the guy behind us grabbed it off his shoulder! he really wanted drumsticks so it's like a dream come true!

tim is not from coldplaying... just me and chavi I was next to him...

you must have seen us cause we were blowing up the balloons... I hope we didn't annoy everybody toomuch we started too early....

Chinese sleepchant

[ame=http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=-iB8G372neQ]YouTube - Chinese sleep chant Rotterdam 03-10-2008[/ame]

Chris talking before COL chavi and I on the bigscreen with her sign! that camera guys was too nice he gave us his setlist after!

[ame=http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=rmwx-w5zbPU]YouTube - Chris Martin from coldplay Rotterdam 03-10-2008[/ame]

[ame=http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=IlQBZQbQ46M]YouTube - B-stage GPASUYF talk the hardest part coldplay Rotterdam 03-10-2008[/ame]

[ame=http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=16W2fk6G5II]YouTube - coldplay Rotterdam 03-10-2008 Postcards from far away[/ame]

[ame=http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=Lw_0len_B28]YouTube - coldplay Rotterdam 03-10-2008 Reign of love[/ame]

Lovers in japan

[ame=http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=kKxNx1q9O4U]YouTube - coldplay Rotterdam 03-10-2008 Lovers in Japan[/ame]

first goodbye

[ame=http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=rFCNiZ1UUoI]YouTube - coldplay Rotterdam 03-10-2008 goodbye first time[/ame]

[ame=http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=i2IEDoSXNA0]YouTube - coldplay Rotterdam 03-10-2008 last goodbye will throws his drumsticks jonny his guitar picks![/ame]

vicky leaving

[ame=http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=wBMoxeeKFeQ]YouTube - coldplay Rotterdam 03-10-2008 back entrance[/ame]

edit: I should add that these are Chavi's videos!

I'll start uploading mine... as soon as our fabulous ramp of love in my place video is done! I wanted to upload it first but something went wrong...it's nearly done...

I thought they were aways leaving right after the show???????

:stunned:

I think, from something #42 said in one of his early blogs, that they vary it from night to night, depending where they're heading.

YouTube - meeting Chris martin from coldplay in rotterdam 04-10-2008[/url]

turn up the sound cause he really says something nice!!!!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

what a sweetie!

http://jelzzzz.hyves.nl/[/url] got it from a roadie :D

It says:

1st line: Thank you all

2nd line: Thank you everybody

3rd line: We are happy to be here in Rotterdam

4th line: Sorry for the rain

5th line: Thank you all

cool! how's his pronunciation?

Thanks for the videos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I loved the GPASUYF + Talk remix + The hardest part, waouuu 3 songs remixed in 1 song, that is AMAZING.

What happened to you at 0:16 in the 1st goodbye video?? ;)

Who is Vicky? She seems nice ;)

okay my review.. i'll post in pieces

Okay the review: here it goes

I arrived at the venue at about 14:30, My sister and brother in law held a space for me in the front of the line which was really nice of them… also tnx to all the people who let me in there! My sister had been preparing all these people saying I was actually their biggest fan but I just couldn’t make it!

Chavi arrived at 16:07 (was in my texts) I was all weeeeeeeeee first time I met her and I was just sooo happy My stalker soulmate!

Unfortunately some people from the Ahoy came in just before her and sort of closed the lines securing the front row people which was good for us… but not for Chavi, she had to stand a bit further away So I told her to run run run like hell and we’d keep a space for her up front

Lauren (Lauve) arrived quite soon after and we surprised her with the fact Chavi was there (she had a feeling but she wasn’t sure) Lauren had a seat and so she was able to stand with Chavi so she wouldn’t be alone.. although I think chavi made a dutch friend in line who was very supportive…

18.30 doors opening awfull security woman held me and my sister up for too long! Made us show our camera’s while other people from behind us were going through!.. but it was okay when we got in… Tim was up at the fence and held a spot for me! My sister was okay standing behind us.

I turned as soon as I got in and tried to climb a bit up the fence waving and yelling CHAVIIIIIIIIIIIIII

At first there was a woman between us and we asked if she could let her trough cause we were together, but she was saying how she should have been there earlier… after a couple of minutes though she realized we really were together and she let Chavi through a bit and she was able to stand right behind me. (so thanks for that!)

I brought some blue and red balloons and Chavi and I decided to blow them up… and write things on it with marquer.. I think we annoyed some people.. so sorry for that but we wrote coldplaying.com and people read it soo that was good! Also wrote: thump a bass, hump the bass player… and Phil is hot! We threw most of them into the venue but kept those I wrote in our hands for the show…

20:30 right on time Albert Hammond JR.. I never heard anything before but I liked it! The bass player was really enthusiastic and encouraged us to clap along.. chavi and I did and he looked at us in approvement… we figured he’s the bass player and tried to throw the balloon with the humping on stage… it made it but only stayed there for a sec (you’ll think who cares.. but it’s important later!)

Thanks for the videos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I loved the GPASUYF + Talk remix + The hardest part, waouuu 3 songs remixed in 1 song, that is AMAZING.

What happened to you at 0:16 in the 1st goodbye video?? ;)

Who is Vicky? She seems nice ;)

ooh yeah Jonny threw his pics and we tried to catch em.. (sorry girls we missed em) at the second goodbye I yelled for jonny to throw some more and he did,.. but we missed him AGAIN (he's not a good throw) butttttttt we did get wills drumstick!!!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

oh and Vicky is there PA... she was really nice and real pretty tooo! she seemed surprised we knew her

ooh yeah Jonny threw his pics and we tried to catch em.. (sorry girls we missed em) at the second goodbye I yelled for jonny to throw some more and he did,.. but we missed him AGAIN (he's not a good throw) butttttttt we did get wills drumstick!!!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

oh and Vicky is there PA... she was really nice and real pretty tooo! she seemed surprised we knew her

Congrats for the drumstick!!!

Maybe another Coldplayer got the pictures? That would be great :) (he could show them to us!)

What is a PA?

@ carlaatje: you must have been the luckiest person in the world last friday! :)

I have a request: I collect all my tickets of all concerts I go to. I really have a nice collection now. I have them on the walls of my toilet, all sealed. The Coldplay-ticket I got, I bought from someone else, because due to circumstances I wasn't able to get one myself, but this ticket was sent bij email, so I only have a piece of paper as a "ticket" and not really a "real" ticket. Is there anybody here who doesn't do anyhting with his ticket of 02-10-08 and would like to give it to me? You would make me very happy!

@ carlaatje: you must have been the luckiest person in the world last friday! :)

I have a request: I collect all my tickets of all concerts I go to. I really have a nice collection now. I have them on the walls of my toilet, all sealed. The Coldplay-ticket I got, I bought from someone else, because due to circumstances I wasn't able to get one myself, but this ticket was sent bij email, so I only have a piece of paper as a "ticket" and not really a "real" ticket. Is there anybody here who doesn't do anyhting with his ticket of 02-10-08 and would like to give it to me? You would make me very happy!

I defintly wasss! hope you had a good time! and tnx for keeping me up to date about the people in line! it was very helpfull!

part 2 of the review....

Albert left and we were waiting again… couldn’t wait for Jay-z to start!!! And then he did… chavi and I were going nuts but most people didn’t understand it would start right after!!!

LIT: it might be my favorite song from the album (can’t wait to get the EP)

They were starting together again and laughing.. Chris teased jonny a little whheeee

Violet Hill It’s really great live… love to hear everybody scream IF YOU LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVEEE MEE!

Clocks: I love this song and I really want crazy…

In my place… Time for some ramp of love action!!! Videos should be great cause my sister filmed, so did chavi and I did we all got some different views I think! It was all cuteness when chris bowed to let jonny on his ramp.. Plus the song is amazinggg YEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

Speed of sound: my boyfriend loves this song so I called him during I have to say I miss Guy’s piano playing in it!  but you know what can you do? Still a great song

In between the camera guy in front of us asked us to hold up the Chavi’s sign and we were on the big screen wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Cemetries of London: the moment I;ve been waiting for: I hadn’t seen any of the videos (yes that was hard) and I really loved the live version.. people sang along good and off course I enjoyed Guy at the piano!

Chinese sleep chant… so great live coz chris dances funny and Guy rocks his ass off! Weeee!

42 Chris fucked up the end a bit and did the last part acoustic at the piano again.. VERY GOOD!

Fix you!! Yeahhhh I only filmed the beginning coz I needed to jump around during this song! Amazing amazing amazing amazing!

Strawberry swing I had forgotten this was back on the setlist and so I was a little surprised and VERY happy about it… also I can’t believe how long Guy holds up his hand and clapss theman must have MUSCLE

Time for B-stage… I couldn’t see that much but it was okay.. I never heard the talk remix before I LOVED it!

The hardest part… I’ve always loved this song, and while Chris sang his bit I turned around and watched guy He came over to jonny and sat down together.. I think they saw chavi and me taking pics of them…

Post cards from far away… such lovely background music to drool over Guy…

Viva la vida: dance dance dance sing sing sing!

Lost: yeahhh Chris goofy dancing.. and Guy playing drums. What more could a person want?

The scientist/death will never conquer: sing a long!! I love it chavi and I turned around and pointed at the area we knew they’d be (someone told us) nobody got it at first but then were amazed when we were right!) I loveeeee will singing and chis says the sweetest things about him!

Viva remix (why does it say talk on the setlist?) tried to do the cell phone thing… let’s just say dutch people are boring…. No ooohing either!!!

Politik…. Jump jump jump jump! Great live

Lovers in japan… time for butterflies!!! Weeeeeee just wanted to enjoy this but I couldn resist taping some of it best song on the album I think and I love it even better live

Death and all his friends: ohhnooo! Almost the end! haven’t heard it live yet so great!!!! Jonny still can’t do his singing part.. it’s cute 

The first goodbye! Jonny came to our side and I think he read chavi’s sign which I was holding up he threw some guitar picks and Tim almost caught one.. but it bounced out of his hand again… it laned on his shoulder and the guy behind him stole it!! Grrrrrr

Also… bowing is HOTTT :D

Yellowww: weeee thanked us in dutch again verrry cute! Then he madeus sad by saying they probably wouldn’t play in Holland again for at least a year maybe even two… :bigcry:

Then Chris made a big jump and Guy was laughing at him the cutenesssss!!!

Oh no the escapist… goodbye again… I yelled so hard for jonny to throw more picks(sorry about that)… and he did!!! Just not at us… to the guys next to us (coldplayer?)

But then it was all okay when will threw his stick!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

The camera man came straight to me and chavi and gave us his setlist… then I was busy taking a pick of my sis and tim, when chavi got Jonny’s setlist!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee again!

Now it’s time to get outside… to be continued… muhahahahaha