✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

18-June-2008: BBC Gig - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jo Whiley annoying? im not sure what really qualifies as being/not being annoying...but i think she she is possibly one of the least annoying people in the world. Love this repeat tho, they did different camera angles, and also i think they may have retrived the sound of the bell in viva la vida cause you coudnt hear that before (i may be wrong on this tho). Brings back memories ...if you can bring back memories after only a few days, cause im still not sure its sunk in yet (im still smiling randomly about it!).

All these close ups of Jonny :dead:

That butterfly confetti looked like it got EVERYWHERE! :stunned: Wonder which poor guy had to clean it up after :P

too many close ups of his hands and not enough of his face. :angry: That camera man loved Will, he was showing him all the time. :cool:

I have a confession to make. I (for the first time in my life I believe) 'SQUEED' :laugh3: I'd never quite understood what the term meant until now...

and the cause of the 'SQUEE' was in fact the following:

coldplayatthebbcframe49qq0.png

Coldplay never let me sleep haha - I was just about to go to bed last night when I came across the concert on TV again :)

Having watched it a few times now I have to say that the crowd at the front were incredible - it was hard to get a sense of that at the back, where people were very quiet and lifeless.

Was it just me or was there a lot of post-production on the sound that made it sound far less live?

Really hope someone recorded this in high quality and will make a torrent.

Nick without his wig. :D

Also, in the TV broadcast during Trouble, when the audience starts to sing "And they spun a web for me", the camera goes over the audience and there is one elderly gentleman somewhere in the middle singing shamelessly along. He makes me happy for some strange reason. :)