✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

18-June-2008: BBC Gig - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was right on the left side at the front. I had a white jumper on and glasses and blonde/brown spikey (ish) hair.

I think you might have been standing right in front of me?

were you laughing when everyone was looking at Gervais?

I love the last one I took. Well, no Coldplay on it but a lot of lovely butterflies. I think the butterflies were probably my most favourite part of the whole show, also because they happened during "Lovers In Japan" which I love a lot.

Yeah....ditto. I think it was my favourite bit too. Just such a joyous ending to the little gig. :nice:

Imagine they released a whole load of real butterflies....scaaary! :uhoh: haha

Just remembered I took a a couple of vids during the soundcheck, should I put them up on Youtube? I got a bit of Lovers in Japan, 42 and Yellow. Annoyed that I accidentally had the camera on the low setting, so quality ain't the best!

Yeah....ditto. I think it was my favourite bit too. Just such a joyous ending to the little gig. :nice:

Imagine they released a whole load of real butterflies....scaaary! :uhoh: haha

Obviously I'm rather biased :) but it's an astonishing end to the set!

I wonder what they're going to do on the main tour, though, it's going to be really unfair if only the people at the front (most of whom will have bought from touts, at least for the O2 gigs) get to enjoy the butterflies.

Perhaps that's where these mysterious 'magic balls' come in. I pray though it's not just David Beckham on the confetti machine :D

Obviously I'm rather biased :) but it's an astonishing end to the set!

I wonder what they're going to do on the main tour, though, it's going to be really unfair if only the people at the front (most of whom will have bought from touts, at least for the O2 gigs) get to enjoy the butterflies.

Perhaps that's where these mysterious 'magic balls' come in. I pray though it's not just David Beckham on the confetti machine :D

They can't POSSIBLY shoot out that many butterflies every night. It would use up the worlds supply of trees..

Haha Upminster is quite as boring as ever thanks. :laugh3:

How is.. Harold Wood? Harold Hill? I can't remember which one you said lool.

Harold Hill??

g022.gif

As for Harold Wood, I haven't been there for a while, so I really couldn't say.:P

Harold Hill?? g022.gif

As for Harold Wood, I haven't been there for a while, so I really couldn't say.:P

LOOOOL I'm sorry you took that with such offence..! I know there was a driveby shooting and stuff there, but, y'know, they do have fairly similar names... xD

LOOOOL I'm sorry you took that with such offence..! I know there was a driveby shooting and stuff there, but, y'know, they do have fairly similar names... xD

True, but that's where the similarity ends.

Harold Hill lies on the "dark" side of the A12!! I even heard Darth Vader was hiding out there!!

:lol: