✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

18-June-2008: BBC Gig - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I recorded it on my mac using something called Eye TV, but its an eyetv file, I tried exporting it to my itunes which worked, but its now hidden in my itunes and cannot be copied arrrgh

I might see my mate on Monday and ask him if he can help me make this into a file for you lot to download

Pete your right they changed the sound on this recording, they turned up will, and you can here loads of other things i never heard when i was there

I did indeedie. had Ian on taxi duty so was on the vodka, lime & sodas, and its just so much cheaper drinking doubles :wink3:

and ty, was bored of the old one. went to pinch one from the official site but they're too small

Hehe, they just are. You always get upsold to when you go to the bar "it's only twenty pence more for a double" who can say no to that?! :P

Aww yeah, I made my sig out of the stuff on the official site because it was all too small for an avi. School girl Jenjie is better anyway :D

ahhh, I see :laugh3:

Wetherspoons, although usually full of old men :uhoh:, are the best and cheapest places to drink before you go out. The one where I live is a bit crap though....you have to go up a HUGE set of stairs to get to the bar where the younger people hang out in, and my friend nearly stumbled down them before....heh :\

out at Chill FactorE (the new indoor ski centre thingy, which is wayyyyyy to expensive for me to ever visit!!).

I got the bus out there thinking it couldn't be too far a walk from the Trafford Centre bus station. ended up taking me 20 mins :laugh3: