✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

18-June-2008: BBC Gig - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know what you's are talking about....harry hiill and bin laden is my guess....but i just thought id say kenneth chegwin is doing good :D

Do you mean Keith Chegwin?

Is he now living in Harold Hill too, then??:stunned:

And is he running around naked??:stunned::shocked2::stunned:

Do you mean Keith Chegwin?

Is he now living in Harold Hill too, then??:stunned:

And is he running around naked??:stunned::shocked2::stunned:

yeah...he's just scaring pensioners...running up to them.... nude "waaaheeeyyyyy!...cheggers here!"........ you will not beleive the numbers of keith chegwin related deaths this month

yeah...he's just scaring pensioners...running up to them.... nude "waaaheeeyyyyy!...cheggers here!"........ you will not beleive the numbers of keith chegwin related deaths this month

Wow! It's definitely all going down "on the Hill"!!:stunned:

I think they will continue with the confetti and justify it with a lot of recyclable/sustainable waffle. I picked up a handful at brixton and the BBC, haven't got a green butterfly though... What a geek!

I have ONE green butterfly!

They didn't play it at either Brixton or BBC, or when they were sounchecking there.

I really hope they play it on the tour though.

yeah same.......wasnt the free barcelona gig alot longer than both brixton and BBC? im sure i saw something saying that lasted about 2 hours.......they played 8 new album tracks their so its possible they will play it on tour (yayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!! :D)

the concert was absolutely amazing, even if only 45 minutes long! i was really close and everything, and then for yellow when they moved stage the greatest dutch guy in the world was like, "you're little, come stand where i am standing on this ledge" right up close!

and i collected a few of the butterflies as momentos (only because i didn't get a real ticket!)

and what was all that about having faces for the radio!? kuh

Have you looked at getting a coach? I get a coach when I go to gigs in Manchester (cos I hate driving to gigs) and it only costs like £5 return and the last one is usually after midnight.

Yeah, I'm going to Liverpool, really good seats too, not front row, but I'm not a tout :( It's the one Jonny said he is looking forward to :cheesy: